Alensin's Story Ideas [M4F]

Started by Alensin, April 08, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alensin

Introduction

I'm a sucker for a variety of scenes, kinks and story ideas, depending my mood. I'll just talk about a few sample  plots here and hope to hear from anyone to whom they might be of interest. :)

Caught in a Raid: Femdom

I'd love to tell the story of a young man who is taken as, essentially, a  war prize. The genre might be fantasy or sci-fi, but the key is that he's swept away to a place he doesn't know, in the company of a woman who is, at best, uncaring, if not actively cruel. I imagine this scenario as leaning towards the extremes of femdom and abuse, particularly if there's in interspecies or culture clash involved. I have a soft spot for orcs, amazons, and related creatures, though anything which might love to have a male for something like this would be lovely. Kinks might include bondage, pain, forced marriage, and a bunch of other charming things. Maybe just a bit of Stockholm syndrome too. :)

Romantic First Contact

By way of contrast, I'd also love to tell a story about genuine romance and connection between two species. I'm a sci-fi fan, and love the idea of being "swept off my feet," so to speak, by a female alien. Themes in this sort of scenario might include first contact, cultural differences, and finding a way to "bridge," two societies. I'm a fan of slightly tall, femdom-ish creatures even in a scenario like this, but it's mostly intended to be sweet and escapist.

Cuckoldry and Teasing

This is more a general theme than a scenario per se, but I'm a huge fan of cuckolding, teasing, and psychological manipulation. The more outwardly sweet, almost sugary, the happier I am, as long as the iron underneath is suitably cruel and unyielding. I'm a fan of the build-up and aftermath, so to speak, and not as much a fan of the acts themselves, as far as cuckoldry is concerned. Gentle, outwardly-sweet pet names are a major turn-on in any case. ;) This is probably by its nature a short-term plot type, though if partners have a way to make it longer-term I'm definitely interested.
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests

Alensin

Updated to add cuckoldry and teasing to my interests ;)
Imagination may often take us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.

O/O’s

RP Requests