How you might get to Kiss Beth

Started by KissBeth, April 07, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissBeth

Introduction

In real life I am a very married, very straight (but not without fantasies) deep in my 40s <gulp> woman living in the southeast US.  In fantasyland I'm whatever I feel like being.

I’ve had very little experience in writing in a format such as this.  As a matter of fact I struggled through English and English Composition in high school and college  So I trust my writing partner(s) will be delicate in criticism, but helpful with their critiques. 

I do have some roleplay experience in other mediums, name chat programs.  These methods of interaction have helped me explore this darker decadent side of myself and brought me here.

I’ve mostly been writing freeform back and forth between characters, where they behave based on each writer's imagination, but have done 1 dice based play were there was a defined level of action passed on cumulative dice throws.  I found that the random play exciting and wouldn’t mind getting more involved in that if someone wanted to help lead me along.

Plots

My biggest weakness, outside of run on sentences, is coming up with good playable ideas, so I’m always open to suggestions.

Mostly I've been wanting to do F/F play, but that's just a want, not a rule.

A few things I've been thinking on include:

When You Become Me

The more I’ve turned this basic plot over the more excited I’ve gotten due to the number of directions it could take.

MC, Olivia struggled for decades trying to convince herself she wasn’t a lesbian.  Finally in her mid 40s with her daughter grown and 2 failed marriages behind her she comes to acceptance.  With her acceptance comes a new strength and freedom, that has taken her from a meek, depressed woman to a strong, confident person who has seized life and is no longer afraid of her sexuality or exploring any number of decadent behaviors.

When she finds your character, she recognizes many of the traits that she struggled with herself.  I can’t decide on age or background of YC, but I don’t see her less than mid 20s and no more than MC's age of late 40s.  YC could either be in a bad marriage or just out of one, but not accepting herself.  Or, she could be in the early stages of coming out and struggling, maybe hurt and taken advantage of by someone else. 

The 2 main characters could be casual friends, co-workers, strangers that meet in a bar, anything really I have no set ideas.  I love plotting with someone to flesh out all this initial detail.

I see this a long slow smoldering story, that has intense peaks of passion, kink, and exploration.  The long term goal, and I hope it takes months to get there, is to see where the relationship goes once YC has the same acceptance of herself the Olivia has.

Can You Go Home Again

Can a middle aged bisexual or lesbian move back to her small town home and be accepted by her childhood friend? 
Should she try and start a romance with her?

I don't want it overly smutty but a strong sexual tense, especially early.

The Other Americans

If you love the show The Americans then you might like this idea.  I don't get into canon character, so the setting would be different.  Being from the south, I was thinking maybe the Oak Ridge Labs in TN, or the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville AL.  But the spy is trying to get secrets back to her country.  YC could either be someone she's trying to work, or MC partner in espionage.   I would expect lots of drama and action, with any sexual activity a means to an end

The Bad Wives Club

It was the 1950 when women stayed home and took care of the house during the day, and their husbands in the evening.

But what went on when the housework was done and the kids were still at school?
Were these girls fooling around on their hard working husbands?

Were they fooling around with each other?
How about on Saturday nights?  Were the neighborhood bar-b-ques turning into much more?
This would obviously be smut heavy, but I don't want to sacrifice any plotting to get there.

Those are just a few ideas, feel free to expand on them, or offer something new.

Check out how to How to turn Beth On/How to turn Beth Off which should give you an idea of my likes/dislikes and kinks and desires.  If I've missed something you might be into, the answer is NO until you ask.  I still might be NO but at least you had a chance at a YES.

Why should I be ashamed to describe what nature was not ashamed to create?

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

It's been a while since I posted my ideas.

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

Little bump.  Very interested in playing, my list is just suggestions, if you have something interesting let me know.

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

A cold dreary Saturday morning bump.

Life has calmed down significantly and I'm looking for ideas.

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

~shrugs~ why not try again.

also if you have something creative give me a shout.

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth

KissBeth

Really craving
The Other Americans

If you love the show The Americans then you might like this idea.  I don't get into canon character, so the setting would be different.   The spy is trying to get secrets back to her country.  YC could either be someone she's trying to work, or MC partner in espionage.   I would expect lots of drama and action, with any sexual activity a means to an end
open to M/F but would prefer F/F

How turn Beth ON or OFF
Beth