High School Romance [F/F]

Started by evilnerf, February 16, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilnerf

Hello! I am particularly craving a solo plot about two high school girls learning about their sexuality.  In particular, I would like to emphasize like to emphasize the romance.  I also wouldn't mind setting it in the 80s or 90s to really emphasize the radicalness of what they are doing.

I'm absolutely interested in hearing any ideas.  As long as it's about two girls who are figuring things out together, I will definitely be interested.

Here are a couple more specific ideas I've had.  I'm willing to play either girl in any of them.

Hex
In a high school in a country, there's a girl who is absolutely certain that she's the only the only girl who likes girls in the entire school.  Already knowing she's the weirdo, she decides to experiment with wicca and witchcraft.   She aims to put a spell or a charm on a popular girl that she has a crush on.  She casts it, not realizing that there is no magic to be had except for the confidence it brings her to approach a girl who is already curious about her own sexuality.

Theater Kids
A group of girls in an all-girl school are putting on some Shakespeare.  The person who plays the male lead is a popular new girl.  The constant playacting, line reading, and hanging out together in the time leading up to the play makes the female lead think that there may be more to this then just play-acting.

Rivals
Two girls are on the same team, maybe Basketball, Lacrosse, or Soccer.  They are neck and neck for the top spot and hate each other for it.  However, soon enough their animosity forms into something more passionate and they realize they are attracted to each other.  How do they cope with their competition and their team mates?

Church Girl
One of our characters is a popular girl, part of a school christian club.  To the outside, she the perfect, pure snowflake but on the inside she is being crushed by her feelings for another girl.  Can she have everything or will she have to choose one life or another.  Alternatively, a girl joins a church youth group, not because she's interested in the bible, but rather because of the beautiful senior who leads it. 

Feel free to message me if you are interested in any of my ideas or if you have your own.