Magical Girl*

Started by PixelatedPixie, February 08, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

*Note:  The title is intended to reference the trope.  Any characters would be >18. 

Hello!

I should begin by saying that I seem to struggle with one-on-one.  So instead of going with the shotgun approach I thought I would pitch a specific idea to see if there might be a taker or two.

I have a strong desire to play a character in a 'Magically Empowered Women against Demonic Evil' type game.  I'd prefer modern-ish over fantasy or too far flung science fiction (though would consider either).  I would want it to be smut focused, with a heavy focus on smut even in the plot (the demons have come to breed our women! type stuff). 

I'd prefer a system (though am willing to discuss freeform), but with the understanding that the enemies will be far superior.  I'd prefer Savage Worlds, but any system that fits could work. 

I am mainly looking for someone to GM a story centered on my character.  It might be selfish, but I have never had particularly good luck with games focused on each player having a character.  Too often I have found it a struggle just to justify how they might know each other.  That said I am certainly not opposed to major NPCs, so to speak, or even potentially another player if we wanted to turn things into a small group game. 

I would prefer extreme, but am willing to go with nonconsensual-exotic.  I would like things to involve a heavy dose of non-con, bondage, gangbangs, humiliation, and potentially go into things such as pregnancy and bestiality (or whatever it might count as with a hellhound). 

Anyone interested as GM?  As another player?  If so please PM me!