Two Cops Crossing Fantasy Dimensions in Order to Return Home [CLOSED GOAL MET]

Started by TheBlackThrone, November 09, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Welcome. I am looking for a writer to RP a female cop who is partnered with my cop, a male. Keeping things short and sweet and to the point, this RP is going to be about two NYPD policemen who when chasing a perpetrator in a high-speed car chase wind up accidentally chasing him into another dimension. The cops do not know who the person they are chasing is and definitely not what he is. All they know is that they need to continue to chase him, and hopefully one day catch him so that they can return to their home dimension. The game starts in a Modern Realistic dimension, but then it goes south real quick, taking them through fantasy, sci-fi, or even alternate dimensions. I am wanting this game to be fun and silly with its serious moments every once in a while. I mean, come on. A cop car in a medieval fantasy setting. Who wouldn't want to see that? Our characters may be revered as gods for their technology in certain realms and they have a chance to acquire new weapons in those realms of higher-tech.

Check out my O/Os in my signature. They basically ask for a partner who is just as descriptive and willing to use his or her imagination as much as me while showing a decent level of English grammar. You don't have to be perfect because I'm sure not. As for as the relationship between the partners, we can work that out. One of them could be married and wind up falling in love with their partner through their whole adventure or they both could just as easily be single. Whatever we come up with. I have posted below a summary of the partner I will be playing. You don't have to send me a super detailed CS. This isn't a group game.

Face Claim: Gary Leo Taylor
Name: Rick Maximillian Hegel—Don’t call him Ricky. You’ll automatically become his enemy.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 210 lbs.
Personality: Rick is very frank and can sometimes seem slightly impatient. When it comes to missions, as soon as he gets the bread and butter details/the meat and potato details, he wants to tear off and go hunting down the bad guys. He doesn’t like his time wasted with long-winded monologues or just extra, and he doesn’t like sitting around unless there’s some legit reason why he has to. He is very confident in his martial abilities that he isn’t afraid to get in the face of a thug that could possibly kill him. If you need a cop to go in and kick in a door, he’s your man. He is not at all wet behind the ears. Rick is aggressive, but the law alone has kept his aggression in check. Just wait until he crosses into another dimension. He likes coffee and he likes doughnuts so fuck all the stereotypes! He’s taking advantage of his discounts!
Accent: New York

Weapons & Gear:
  • Baton
  • Mace
  • Handcuffs
  • Beretta M9
  • Two Magazine Clips
  • Bulletproof Vest
  • Mossberg 590 (in the trunk)
  • Two Boxes of Shotgun Shells (in the trunk)

Non-Police Skills:
  • Guitarist
  • Gamer
  • Playboy

If you're interested in this game just send me a PM or drop a mini CS in this thread. Or send me a CS in the PMs. You can use a similar format to my CS. I do not care.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend