You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2017, 02:56:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new wanderer in the wastelands (fallout style RP)  (Read 140 times)

Online TheBlazinDragonTopic starter

A new wanderer in the wastelands (fallout style RP)
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:41:17 PM »
So I've been playing fallout 4 as of recently and have been wanting to do a RP in that universe. Now this has just been a random thought through my mind and will need the other player to help me work out the general stuff. I've got a half baked idea for a story line but that's something both parties can work on. I'm rather open  minded when it comes to most stuff, the only thing I'm looking for is a female character to roam the wastes. The rest will be worked on between the both of us.

Let me know about your character idea. She's lived in the vault for her entire life. Besides that, who she is will be completely up yo you. Hopefully this will catch someone's attention. Please PM me, don't respond here please just so I can help keep the threads clean :3

Talk to someone soon!
~T.B.D