You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2017, 01:33:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trick or Treat (M or F character, mostly light, humor)  (Read 135 times)

Online Achmed the MadTopic starter

Trick or Treat (M or F character, mostly light, humor)
« on: October 30, 2017, 06:46:56 AM »
Courtney [my character] was never denied anything by her parents, and grew up with the unlovely personality of the totally spoilt. Although she's well past high school, she's still every bit a brat.

For the Halloween masquerade ball, she'd ordered a particularly daring costume. A short black fairy dress with a couple of delicate little wings on the back, fishnet tights, long gloves, and of course a dainty black mask. An evil, sexy fairy. Of course, she'd been her usual rude self to the shop assistants when making the order.

Unfortunately for Courtney, one of those lowly assistants was the shop owner, helping out behind the counter. Courtney's costume would therefore receive some unauthorized modifications at no extra charge, perfect for embarrassing her at the party.

Even better, the owner also had an invite to the masquerade ball, and Courtney would never recognize someone wearing a mask. The stage is set...

Looking for someone to play the store owner out for amusing and petty revenge. I've left the gender of the owner unspecified.

Please read my Ons & Offs. I'm looking to play this as a light, raunchy comedy, possibly even a bit silly, where Courtney is embarrassed and possibly seduced by the 'helpful' owner.

Details (even her costume) open to negotiation.