You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 18, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy vampire story (F/f)  (Read 132 times)

Online Styx26Topic starter

• Sword-wielding Hero Aspirant with Ninja Skills, Occasional Bartender, Needing Focus
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Searching for my own way...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Fantasy vampire story (F/f)
« on: October 29, 2017, 11:34:43 AM »
Hello! So I have an inkling of an idea for a plot, based on this picture for my character:

I haven't decided for a name or an origin, but I have come up with this information so far...

Those are expensive and well-made clothes and armor, she could have a wealthy patron or is paid enough to afford the upkeep for those... possibly part of a larger force that's ruled for quite a bit. The eyes, nails and ears indicate she's not entirely human, or if she ever was, that's uncertain (points towards vampire, definitely). I don't see her as a maker of other beings, though. She's likely a childe of one, maybe a 'reward' for bravery or unexpected courage that amused her maker. She is loyal, but there is a longing for power, and she's willing to shed blood to get it... but only just enough.

I definitely want to do a F/f plot for this story, but do not know what direction to take. Thank you for your interest!