Searching for something out of my norm.......

Started by Blondebooklover, September 08, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondebooklover

Hello All!

So I have been reading a lot lately and decided I wanted to try a few things out of my normal wheelhouse. Mainly breaking into the paranormal,scifi, historical genres. These are just rough ideas and I am more then willing to work with anyone to build them up change them adapt them to work for people.
I am looking for mostly male writers but women don't be scared to give it a go with me if an idea trips your trigger.

Here are a couple basic ideas that I would love to work with people on

Alien bride search (scifi)  :
I am imaging a human (mc) signs up for a chance to be an intergalactic bride for say a peace treaty. She doesn't have anything to keep her on earth so she signs up. Never imaging she is going to be picked she is. But not by just anyone maybe a prince or high general of this alien race and with this she is thrust into a completely different world. Taken from her home and to their home planet. She is scared and alone and trying to navigate her way through their customs and culture. I am imaging the alien races being very male dominate. I could also see a female shortage where it is necessary to breed with humans to help continue their race.

Kidnapped (scifi) :

Similar to the above. A young healthy girl is stolen from her bed in the middle of the night, unaware to her, and wakes up on a foreign planet. I could forsee a language barrier to start with too until she gets a translator or something. But she is brought there to help continue the race of these aliens. Maybe multiple males in this scenario?

I am thinking humanoid aliens for both of these ideas, don't get too crazy.

Wolves (paranormal):

So I am looking to explore the idea of werewolves. I am thinking maybe human x werewolf. Maybe even turning the human. If not turning the human maybe we can add some wolf x human sexual interaction where knotting is involved. This one is very open to ideas! But the idea of playing with werewolves excites me.

Angels (paranormal):

I don't have any ideas on what to do with this but the idea that maybe on of the characters is an angel, maybe even mc's guardian angel. Is an idea I would love to bounce around with someone.

Trials of Court (historical):

This is my historical idea. I have been watching a lot of Reign on netflix and would love to try something similar. A princess or highborn lately sent to live in another country and trying to navigate court. Maybe falling in love with someone she shouldn't have and forced to sneak around but still remain chaste. Many different ways to go here.

This one isn’t so different but it is different for me.

Rich Girl

Who ever said money couldn’t solve all your problems? Clearly people woth out it. Tara is the epitome of a spoiled rich girl. Her parents have handed her everything on a silver platter. She gets a rise out of tormenting them. Finding little ways to drive them crazy. There its skipping class, dying her hair bright colors or anything else her little heart desires. But what do you do once you have everything? You start to oush the boundries even further. I image mc (tara) finds YC and makes her essentially her mark. Making yc believe horrible things about her home life and wanting to help her run away. Mc manipulating yours all along to go along with everything. Using her body and other means to get your compliance. I can see this being payed as either m or f as the opposite character to me and whether you know or don’t know she is using you is all up to you, in case you want to turn tables down the road.

Also wanting to touch on the macabre, being the halloween season and all. I like the idea of flirting with the edge of death. Doesn't have to be related to any of the ideas above. Maybe a even a macabre Romance? Yes, I know a bit of a contridiction. But maybe have one character save the other? Just ideas let me know if this topic interests you.

Thank you for reading! Please PM if you would like to discuss any of these topics with me.

For reference here is my usual request threadhttps://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187689.0 and my f-list https://www.f-list.net/c/blondebooklover[/font]
Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in
You know you gotta get back out but we just pull you back in

Blondebooklover

Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in