Looking for Something Short and Non-consensual (M x F)

Started by HookHandedMan, July 08, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookHandedMan

Hey everyone, so, as you can tell from the title, I'm looking for a short term noncon scene. I'm open to both fantasy/science fiction and realistic scenes, and I have a few fandoms that I play in that I list below.

I'd like to play through PMs, and I roleplay in the third person.

I can be the giver or the taker, and if I'm the giver, I'd like for the scene to be focused on forced anal sex. Pm me if you're interested, don't post on here please.

Fandoms:

DC Comics
Marvel Comics
Overwatch
Star Wars
Castlevania
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Smallville

Have any you're curious about? Ask me!
I have seen the dark shadows moving through the woods, and I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book is sure to come calling for me.

HookHandedMan

I've got a good one going on right now, but I'm still looking for more! PM me if interested!
I have seen the dark shadows moving through the woods, and I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book is sure to come calling for me.

HookHandedMan

Hey everyone, I had a busy few months, but I'm back and looking for some more short scenes to get back into the groove before I go on to longer ones. PM me if you're interested!

HookHandedMan

HookHandedMan

I'm back from a hiatus and looking to get back into it.

HookHandedMan

I'm back again! PM me if this is something that you're interested in!

HookHandedMan

HookHandedMan