ღ LadyAthene's (Mostly Fandom) 1x1 Search [♂/♀, ♀/♀, or ♂/♂] ღ

Started by LadyAthene, May 08, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAthene

Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 29 30 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. I will be incredibly strict on this rule too; if you send me a PM simply saying something like "Hey" or "Want to RP?", I will ignore those. Give me a title, pairing, plot idea -- preferably all of the above! But yes, I do want to RP; that's the point of making this thread; to find partners who want to create a story with me. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Story Vs. Smut: I thought I had this in here somehow but oops. That's my bad. For those who have visited my test thread, you will take note that I tend to follow a 50/50 to 70/30 ratio, with story being heavily favored. Please take this into consideration when you PM me for an RP. While this site is for smut, that isn't what I'm here for. I'm here to create stories with other people who are as passionate as I am about writing and roleplaying! If an idea comes off as too smut-heavy, I can - and likely will - decline/ignore the idea/PM.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 18-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me.  My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Canon Characters: So this is probably going to turn out to be a slight mini-rant but, apparently, I need to include this in. So, here goes. Okay. For all the love that is holy [or otherwise, either/or works], do not ask me to alter a canon! The only exception is if we're using the plot of the same name in my thread. Otherwise, if you want me to play someone who is a more feminist character, don't expect me to just suddenly turn them into a mindless bimbo/slut. Doing this completely ruins the point of the character and because of that, I absolutely refuse to ever alter a canon, unless the plot calls for it. Even then, it's not just going to be shifting them into a wanting whore or anything.

Logic/Realism: I also thought this would have been somewhat of a given but please use some common sense. This especially applies if the series/fandom in question was originally done when the canons were under 18 and they will thus need to be aged up. If they seem like they have changed in the past years, how so? What about the setting? Be willing to talk these possibilities over with me. It doesn't have to be perfect in this aspect, but it must be included in some form or fashion.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF and am also willing to give MxM a chance. I don't have much experience with writing either types of slash, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Please note the keywords there; sexually submissive. They are otherwise fighters in some form or fashion, not a door mat. My male OCs can range, from playing the 'charmer' to the 'outright jerk', depending on what is decided and figured out. 

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Why Athene Prefers Fandoms Over Original RPs: Allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And  I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

Athene's Thoughts On People Who "Can't Do Canons": Honestly? It's bullshit. Most people simply refuse to try and that, in my book, is pretty horrible. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer. I would rather play against someone who tries - even if they don't perfectly portray a canon - rather than someone who simply will not make any attempts at all. Plots and the characters are two huge factors that draw people into a fandom. If you like even just one canon, you can be that character. So don't say 'I can't play them' unless you really, actually have tried. Even then, I'd prefer/encourage you to try them, especially for certain fandoms than others. Just remember; I don't ask for perfection. I'm asking you to give it a shot. I'll give anyone who does far more credit than those who won't even do that.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. Even then,  it's only really for OOC talk/planning so you'll be more likely to do an RP with me on the threads here. PMs will only be for OOC talk/planning! I have tried using PMs for RPs; it just doesn't work out. So don't ask for that, please! If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

Your Posting History: Sorry if this sounds a bit weird/creepy/unnerving/whatever, but this is something I do with any potential partners who PM me. This tends to give me the best, most accurate feel of whether we would be compatible or not, as well as any O&O links included. If I feel - from glancing at your posting history - that we may not match for any reason, I reserve the right to use that in my favor and decline all RP offers. Most likely, it'll be if your posts/RPs come off as too smutty, lacking details, or both.

The Final Verdict (Rejecting/Accepting RP Offers): This will be 100% my call. A lot of factors can make or break whether I want to RP with someone or not. Failure to comply with any of these rules will make it much more likely to make me want to not reply to your PM/suggestion. I reserve the right to not send an answer back. If we start planning and either of us stop talking/communicating with one another, I reserve the right to assume you've lost interest and will stop answering you. If it was me who lost interest, I can choose whether or not to inform you of this though - more often than not - I will give you a kind 'No thanks'. These are a few of the many things that can fall under here and more. I've included this as a sub-rule for contacting me due to it linking to the above rule in its own forms and fashions. I'm sorry if this comes off as too demanding or strict, but writing/roleplaying is my passion! I want to find partners who feel the same and are willing to show it in their posts!

RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My (New/Revamped!!) Search Thread
My Ons and Offs + Plot Thread
My Writing Samples
My OC/Character Portfolio
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

These can all be found in my O&O thread, which I just revamped and is the same link included in my signature. Still, here is an idea of things I would love to include, may include, or stay away from in my RPs. Just remember; no means no.

Favorite Kinks:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% - 80/20% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, however, are more gentle. I'm working on improving this.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to  include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going  on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry. You will be much more likely to gain my attention if you return the favor and play a canon for me also.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female, Female x Futa/Shemale and/or Male x Male pairings.
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern/sci-fi settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)
? Cheating/Adultery ***** (READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM, PLEASE!)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters [I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!]
× MILFs
× Love Triangles
× Smut-heavy stories [If it feels like there will be too many sex scenes or just outright focus too much on sex, I will reject your offer/idea. I'm not here for smut, despite this being a site where you can write said topics on. I'm here to create stories!]
× Transformation of any kind [Don't make my females become males or vice versa! If I wanted to play the other gender, I would simply do so.]
× Lactation [Not through magical/body altering means. I will only include this if MC ever gets pregnant, but not before then]
× Body Alteration [Particularly on the bust/ass areas. No. Leave them be. No making these bigger just because.]

***** = Regarding Adultery/Cheating, I will absolutely never condone this in real life. Never, never, never. I already made that mistake once. However, due to realizing something, I have moved it from "Never" to "Maybe". However, it will only be under very specific circumstances. First, you will be much more likely to make me agree to it if it's done with a canon/fandom setting as opposed to a real/original one. Why? Partly because of my real life experiences and also because - here's the main factor - I have had an epiphany. There are just some ships in various fandoms with which I don't like/agree with.

I will shamelessly even give an example.

One of the first couples I hated seeing was Bulma & Vegeta. No, not only because I was a selfish teenager, though that's partly true. It just didn't feel right.

In cases like this, I can and may be convinced to include this into an RP.

The second way you will get me to agree ... is if you use another canon. You will have to really impress me with an OC, more so than usual. However, there are some canons which I would actually prefer to put up against OCs. So, if you play your cards right, you can figure it out.

Like all my other kinks, this is one that I have the right to refuse, so please respect that.
RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Brief Explanation + List Of Fandoms:

Whereas my other thread has the chance to toss over original ideas, this is strictly a fandom/fandom-based thread only! Sorry in advance, but this is truly where I shine in writing.

Note that any of the titles listed can easily be done in AU settings, or even in timelines they weren't originally set. I've done - as an example - Naruto RPs that were set during a more medieval time frame. Don't be afraid to try mixing and matching. In addition, I can play as either OCs or Canons, and would very highly prefer partners that would return that gesture back. You don't have to be perfect with canons; I likely am not. But I try, and that's all I ask for; effort.

Another thing to keep in mind when you read over these lists. If something isn't listed, it is likely for one of two reasons, if not both. Either I do not know the fandom and/or do not want to play in those universes at all. Despite my love for fan-based stuff, even I have my limits on titles I want to play around with or not.

Just like with my kinks, please respect these also.

For anyone who has seen my other thread, you'll know I use the 1-5 Heart system on how much I'm craving a certain fandom. I'll do the same here. To make it a bit more elegant, however, I'll also add Stars. Anoher thing I transferred over here as listing beside each title the source that I know each fandom from. I realize most have multitple sources nowadays. These are simply what I used to get acquainted with each listed title. I didn't forget that some of these are both anime and manga, and so on. I'm just listing simply what I'm most familiar with.

Finally, since I have been getting so many PMs asking this, you can try to ask for an original RP. Just know I'm going to be incredibly picky on them. I revamped this thread for a reason. My mini-rant [in the rules] about why I prefer fandoms over originals is the best answer to look and browse at. Even with really good partners and planning, I almost always lose interest in originals so fast. Make requests for those at your own risk.

And now, without further ado, here's what you're really here for; my list. Everything is simply ordered by alphabetical order. Nothing more, but certainly nothing less.

Athene's ♡♡♡♡♡ /☆☆☆☆☆ Fandoms:
These are titles where you will immediately get me to reply back to you, with the only questions asked being related to plotting something out.

91 Days (Anime)
Assassination Classroom (Some Anime/Manga)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video Game; Same/Similar premise, but strictly with OCs)
Gundam Wing (Anime)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga)
La Reina del Sur (TV Series)
Monster (Anime)
See No Evil (Movie)
The Mask of Zorro (Movie)
The Phantom of the Opera (Movie)
The Punisher (TV Series; Season 1)
Vikings (TV Series; Seasons 1-5)
WWE (Namely Smackdown! or RAW; TV Show)

Athene's ♡♡♡♡ /☆☆☆☆ Fandoms:
These are titles that, despite not being rated with 5s, are still highly desired. As such, you'll get fast replies from mentioning any of these also.

Angelic Layer (Anime)
Cardfight!! Vanguard (Anime)
Cowboy Bebop (Anime)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Tiger (Movie)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Video Game)
Death Note (Manga)
Doubt (Manga)
Judge (Manga)
Shadow Hearts 1-3 (Video Games)
Yu-gi-oh! [Egyptian Setting > Modern] (Anime/Some Manga)
Yu-gi-oh: 5Ds (Anime)
Yu-gi-oh: Arc-V (Anime)

Athene's ♡♡♡ /☆☆☆ Fandoms:
These are titles that, for whatever rhyme or reason, I'm feeling 'meh' about as of this moment. I'll need a bit more convincing than any of the 4-5 rated titles to agree to these, but it's still doable.

Bible Black (Anime)
Far Cry 3 (Video Game)
Fire Emblem (Video Games; Do note I haven't played certain versions. Namely Awakening. Be sure to ask/clarify what version you want before assuming I know all/most of these, please.)
Forsaken World (MMO)
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Anime)
Game Of Thrones (Video Games - I only know this fandom due to the Tell-Tale games. Sorry.)
Guilty Gear (Video Games; I own Accent Core Plus only, but can consider other versions)
Huniepop (No harems, please. I know that's basically what the game was for, but I'd rather focus on just one woman, thanks)
Inazuma Eleven (Anime)
Kaiji (Some Manga/Movie)
Liar Game (Manga; Likely going to prefer using OCs and a slightly different premise)
Life Is Strange (Video Games)
Neverwinter (MMO)
One Piece (Some Anime/Mainly Manga)
Romeo x Juliet (Anime/Manga)
Rurouni Kenshin (Anime)
Sailor  Moon (Anime) [From the 90s, not the newer version]
Samurai X (Anime/OVA)
Suicide Island (Manga)
Tekken (Video Games; 2-5 & Tag only)
The Walking Dead (Video Games - Just like I hinted with Game Of Thrones, I also only know this because of Tell-Tale.)
The Wolf Among Us (Video Games - Yes, yes. Tell-Tale again.)
Tomb Raider (Video Game - Namely the 2013 one)
Yu-gi-oh GX (Anime; The other versions don't get enough love, hence why this one's lower than 4-5)

Athene's ♡♡ /☆☆ Fandoms:
(Most of these are here for one of three reasons; they're fandoms that aren't yet finished, it's been too long since I've seen/read the series, and/or I don't have nearly as strong a desire to play in these settings. In the case of the former, it's always easier for me to consider playing in settings with already completed fandoms. It should go without saying it'll be harder to convince me for any of these than any of the above listed titles.)

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series)
Batman (Animated Series, Some of the movies and even the Tell-Tale game [first only though!])
Boku No Hero Academia (Anime/Mainly Manga)
D.N. Angel (Anime)
Disney (Movies - Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie)
Dragonballz (Anime; Please note the 'Z' at the end. No GT and [holy hell] no Super. DBZ only!)
Dungeons & Dragons (From the MMO to most of the tabletop systems. I know 1st-4th. 3 or 3.5 is my top preference if we literally used character sheets and such)
Dynasty Warriors (Video Games)
Final Fantasy (Video Games - I know and/or have played 6-10 and X-2 but can consider doing research on any of the others. Please note the and/or; most of these fall under one I've known and maybe played. Ask if you send a PM with an idea for this series, please)
Gravity Falls (Animated Series)
Law & Order (TV Series, know CI and SVU best)
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (Anime/Manga)
Pandora Hearts (Anime, though will get to reading the Manga one of these days)
Persona 3&4 (Video Games; No, I have not played 5! That's why it isn't listed!)
Samurai Warriors (Video Games)
Shin Megami Tensei (Video Games - Know Nocturne the best, but do know some others)
Shokugeki No Soma (Anime/Manga)
Soul Calibur (Video Games - Huge preference for the 2nd and 3rd ones, as I never played any others after those)
Vampire Hunter D (Bloodlust Movie + Book)
Zettai Kareshi (Manga)

Athene's / Fandoms:
(Most of these are put here because I just haven't felt like doing anything with people from these worlds. I know [most of] them, sure. But it'll be a hell of a feat and amazing plot idea to make me say yes of any of hese. Not outright impossible though.)

Aoi No Exorcist (Anime - Only saw Season 1)
Claymore (Manga)
DC (Animated Series, Video Games, Some Movies)
Harry Potter (Books/Movies)
Marvel (Video Games, Some TV Series, Some Movies)
Naruto (Some Anime/Mostly Manga; This is the go-to for almost everyone. No. Not without something mind-blowing for me to agree to. Otherwise, expect a no.)
Star Trek (Certain TV Series)
Star Wars (1st-6th Movies Only!)
Sword Art Online (Season 1 + OCs only!)

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Original Settings & Pairings:

If you really think you can come up with an original idea for an RP, alrighty! You're more than free to try. But I'm gonna be picky as hell about these. I do have my disclaimer in the rules section about originals for a very, very good reason.

Athene's ♡♡♡♡♡ /☆☆☆☆☆ Originals:
These are settings and/or pairings that will be the easiest to entice me with. Bold is my preferred role. If nothing is bold, it means I can portray either fine.
Anything Involving Wrestling/MMA/etc.
Fantasy Settings
FBI Agent/Undercover Cop/Cop x Anything appropriate
Mafia-related stories
Medieval Settings
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Psychiatrist x Patient
Underground Fighting Arenas (a la Def Jam Vendetta, but altered)
Usurper/Rebel x Tyrant/King
Yakuza-related stories

Athene's ♡♡♡♡ /☆☆☆☆ Originals:
These are titles that, despite not being rated with 5s, are still highly desired. As such, you'll get fast replies from mentioning any of these also. Bold is my preferred role. If nothing is bold, it means I can portray either fine.
Handmaiden x any appropriate role
Kidnappee x Captor
Modern Settings
Slave/Servant/Handmaiden x Master [in any form or fashion]

Athene's ♡♡♡ /☆☆☆ Originals:
These are titles that, for whatever rhyme or reason, I'm feeling 'meh' about as of this moment. I'll need a bit more convincing than any of the 4-5 rated titles to agree to these, but it's still doable. Bold is my preferred role. If nothing is bold, it means I can portray either fine.
Ancient Civilization Settings
Anything Involving Gangs
Drow (Playing against one)
Historical Settings

Athene's ♡♡ /☆☆ Originals:
Most of these are here because I don't have nearly as strong a desire to play in these settings. It should go without saying it'll be harder to convince me for any of these than any of the above listed titles. Bold is my preferred role. If nothing is bold, it means I can portray either fine.
Any Incest Pairings
Anything with Vampires/Vampire Hunters
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Drow (Playing as one)
Dungeons & Dragons-Inspired Settings
Gypsy (Me playing as one)
Modern-Fantasy Settings
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role

Athene's / Originals:
Most of these are put here because I just haven't felt like doing anything with these concepts for a hell of a while. I know [most of] them, sure. But it'll be a hell of a feat and amazing plot idea to make me say yes of any of hese. Not outright impossible though. Bold is my preferred role. If nothing is bold, it means I can portray either fine.
Anything with Angels
Anything with Demons
Dystopian Settings
Pharaoh's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Post-Apocalyptic Settings
Teacher x Student

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Current Thread RPs, Contact Information, & Important Links:

Active Thread RPs:

Ways To Contact Me (Athene):
-Here via PMs
-Discord: Ask me in PMs

Important Links:

These can all be found in my signature. However, if you wanna check them out here, I'm providing them so you can click and find any of the following as well.

-My On & Off + Plot/Kink Thread
-My OC/Character Portfolio
-My Writing Samples
-My Galleries Thread

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

PLACEHOLDER:

Not sure what I'm gonna put here, but it'll be better than what I last included~

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Athene's Create An RP Post:

Greetings~

So, this is going to be a more direct thread that will literally have a step-by-step guide on figuring out a plot/RP to create with me. Alternatively, I do have a plot thread in my signature but if you wanna start from scratch, feel free to use here instead. I am doing this partly as an experiment, to see if this is simpler, or just to see what types of results this gives. Either way, I think it'll end up being interesting in the end.

For each section, you may choose as many options as you want. One to three, depending on the section and how many options are available, is probably the best range of numbers.

Oh, before I forget, anything italicized is what you want me to play as. Anything in green is a current craving and/or preference. As a final note, do realize most of the height/weight parts are mainly written out on the assumption I play a female. I am willing to alter those should any male requests be tossed over to me.

Let's begin, shall we?

Step One: Pick A Type of Relationship

Male x Female|Male x Female|Female x Female|Female x Futa|Male x Male

Canon x Canon|Canon x OC|OC x OC|OC x Canon

Step Two: Pick A Setting/Fandom
MAJOR NOTE: I honestly highly prefer to do things that are already completed. You will thus be more likely to grab my attention with a fandom that is already finished as opposed to, for example, something still in the works like Boku No Hero Academia. I'm listing them, however, because I still can be persuaded. Still, it's easier to plan for something that has any/all plot twists revealed, etc. I realize that yes, this is the point of AU; to avoid worrying about ruining any canon events. There are some in every fandom, however, which I find myself wanting to keep rather than skip/omit. Just talk to me about these, please.

Alternate Universe (Any Fandoms)|Ancient Egypt|Ancient Greece|Ancient Rome|Fantasy|Faerun (D&D)|Feudal China|Feudal Japan|Medieval|Meiji Era|Modern|Modern-Fantasy|Post-Apocalyptic|

91 Days|Assassination Classroom|Boku No Hero Academia|Cowboy Bebop|Cardfight!! Vanguard|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon|Def Jam Vendetta|Disney|Final Fantasy|Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance|Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn|Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones|FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood |Gundam Wing|Katekyo Hitman Reborn!|Law & Order|Life Is Strange|One Piece|Romeo x Juliet|Rurouni Kenshin|See No Evil|Shadow Hearts|Shadow Hearts 2|Shadow Hearts 3|Shokugeki No Soma|Suicide Island|WWE|Yu-gi-oh! (Ancient Egypt > Modern setting)|Yu-gi-oh GX|Yu-gi-oh 5Ds|Yu-gi-oh Arc-V

Step Three: Pick Some Keywords/Kinks/Key Phrases
Feel free to add/suggest others I may have forgotten and you'd like to include. Note that not all of these need to be used in a sexual context; these are just elements that can be included in an RP!

3+ Penetration|4+ Penetration|50:50 Story to Smut Ratio|60:40 Story to Smut Ratio|70:30 Story to Smut Ratio|Age Differences (< or = to 20)|Anal Sex|Anal Virginity|BDSM|Blindfolds|Blood Play|Bondage|Branding|Caging|Casual Sex|Choking|Clothed Sex|Command/Obey|Consensual|Degradation|Dirty Talking|Discipline|Doggy Style|Dom Vs. Dom|Domination|Exhibitionism|Exotic Hair/Eye Colors|Face Slapping|Fear|Fingering|Fisting|Foursomes (or more)|Force|Forced Dress Code|Forced Incest|Gags|Gang bangs|Gun Play|Gun Against Head/(Non) Lethal Area|Handcuffs|Hair Pulling|Height Differences (1-3 ft., maybe more)|Hermaphrodites|Hostage Situations|Humiliation (Public & Private)|Inanimate Object Insertions|Incest|Interrogations|Kidnapping|Knife Against Throat|Knife Play|Leash & Collar|Love-Hate Relationship|Magic Users|Master/Pet|Master/Slave|Missionary Position|Mistress/Slave|Nonconsensual|Obedience Training|Oral Sex|Oral Virginity|Orgasm Control/Denial|Pet Play|Pet Commanding/Training|Physical Abuse|Piercings (Sexual and non)|Power Struggles|Pregnancy|Prisoner of War (POW) Scenarios|Public Scenes/Sex|Reverse Cowgirl|Risk of Being Caught/Seen|Risk of Pregnancy|Role Reversal|Rough Sex|Sadism|Scissoring|Sex Machines|Sex Toys|Sexual Exhaustion|Sexual Frustration|Sexy/Slutty Clothing|Slave Auctions (Legal or otherwise)|Slave Training|Strap-Ons|Tattoos (Sexual and non)|Threesomes|Uniforms|Uppity Submissive|Vaginal Sex|Vaginal Virginity|Vanilla Sex|Verbal Abuse|Video recording|Whips/Whipping|Wrestling (For sport and/or power)

Step Four: Pick Some Preferences For MC's Appearance:
While the final say is 100% mine, I wouldn't mind hearing if you have your own preference for hair/eye color or whatnot and would be happy to oblige with finding a picture to help fulfill this request.
Any of the colors can be natural or created/dyed, for the record. State what you'd prefer. 

Eye Colors:
Black Eyes|Blind|Blue Eyes|Blue-Green Eyes|Brown Eyes|Green Eyes|Grey Eyes|Heterochromic Eyes|Purple Eyes|Red Eyes|White Eyes

Hair Colors:
Black Hair|Blonde Hair|Blue Hair|Brown Hair|Pink Hair|Purple Hair|Red Hair|Silver Hair

Hair Lengths/Types:
Braided|Curly|Medium|Long|Shoulder Length|Short|Straight|Wavy

Races/Heritages/Occupations:
African-American|Asian|Caucasian|Chinese|Cop|Drow|Elf|FBI Agent|Gypsy|Half-Drow|Half-Elf|Human|Indian|Japanese|Korean|Mage|Native American|Palm Reader|Priestess|Princess|Psionic|Tarot Card Reader|Warrior|Witch|Wrestler

Height Ranges:
5'0-5'4|5'5-5'11|6'0-6'4|6'5-6'11"

Weight Ranges:
85-100 lbs.|101-120 lbs.|121-149 lbs.|150-160 lbs.

Stereotypes/Cliques:
Bastard/Bitch|Cheerleader|Flirt/Tease|Gamer|Gangster|Goody-Goody|Jock|Kuudere|Music Lover|Nerd|Otaku|Prep|Punk|Sadomasochistic|Shy Boy/Girl|Straight A Student|Tough Boy/Girl|Tsundere|Villain

Cup Sizes (Going Off The American Size System):
A|B|C|D|DD|DDD

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

MONTHLY BUMP:

ღJune Bumpღ

My preference is for anything with 4 or 5 hearts at the moment. However, if a decent plot/pairing/both is offered with anything that has 1-3, I'd be more than willing to discuss things over.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED/ETC.:

-A change/edit log
-Several new fandoms
-Changed the status of some plots [Can be viewed in 'My Plots + Kinks' thread]
-Took away a thread from my active RPs

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

CHANGED:

-The craving levels for the various settings/pairings - fandom and original alike - and included the new cravings onto the thread

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

MONTHLY BUMP:

ღJuly Bumpღ

My preference is for anything with 4 or 5 hearts at the moment. However, if a decent plot/pairing/both is offered with anything that has 1-3, I'd be more than willing to discuss things over.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED/ETC.:

-Adjusted craving levels for everything appropriately
-Several new fandoms
-Took away a thread from my active RPs
-Added some new canons to my "Canon Cravings" post
-Removed the Inactive/Dead Threads post

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

MONTHLY BUMP + CHANGES:

ღNovember Bumpღ

After a slight hiatus, I'm back!

I added a strike out system to indicate what I'm not really interested in at the moment. These are included in both the fandom and original posts. Please pay attention to them! If you really wanna run an idea with those, them make them appealing, please? Thanks!

Heavy preference for fandom over originals RPs.

My top cravings at the moment are: Anything WWE-related (heavy preference of being against canons over OCs, but can be otherwise convinced), Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (seriously, why does no one seem to know this? It's one of the best mafia fandoms x.x), or See No Evil. Any of these can be inspired/based off if you absolutely don't know/want to use the exact settings/fandoms, but if I had to give a top 3 for my current mood, these would hands down be it. I can also be persuaded with other titles. But please give me something enticing so I'm more likely to agree than not~

Finally, anyone I was RPing with can PM/IM me if they so wish to start over. But with this return, I'm coming with a clean slate. It's easier this way.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

MONTHLY BUMP + CHANGES:

ღApril 2018 Bumpღ

After a slight hiatus, I'm back!

Revamped the whole thread! Take a look!

Heavy preference for fandom over originals RPs.

My top cravings at the moment are: Anything WWE-related (heavy preference of being against canons over OCs, but can be otherwise convinced), Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, or See No Evil. Any of these can be inspired/based off if you absolutely don't know/want to use the exact settings/fandoms, but if I had to give a top 3 for my current mood, these would hands down be it. I can also be persuaded with other titles. But please give me something enticing so I'm more likely to agree than not~

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results