You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for some interracial themed stories (Dom M looking for sub F).  (Read 880 times)

Offline GolGolTopic starter

Hello all! I am currently trying to scratch an itch I have had for quite some time now and I figured it's time I did something about it! ;D For all of my story ideas in this thread I'm thinking that one of the characters has to be African/African american while the other is Caucasian.

Before reading any plot ideas, please look at the list below:

I will only write with female writers.
My posting rate may vary. I work as a spec ed teacher so some weeks I am super busy and super tired, but I try to post around 3 times a week, sometimes more.
Please. read through my on's & off's list in the bottom of my post to see what I like.
My games are filled with smut, but I like to mix it up with a good story.
My main language is Swedish so my writing skills may not be the best at times...^^;;

Anyhow, now the boring stuff is out of the way let's get on with the story ideas! These are just bare bones and I am always up for changing stuff in them. Some of them are rather simple one offs with almost no story, while some have more meat on them, so to speak ^^;; If you are interested or wish to borrow any ideas of your own you are free to do so. Please pm me if you are interested to write with me and I will reply as soon as I am able to. Also if you have an idea of your own and you wish to write with me, I'm open for ideas ;D

Teacher's pet.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A classic combination where the young university student, your character, does something stupid which could get her expelled. Such as cheating on a test, trying to steal something from a professor. A professor, my character, catches her in the act and decides to give her an ultimatum; spend a night with him or face the consequences. This can be a short story or it can turn into something longer, either as a blackmail story or maybe they both start a secret D/S relationship. This story can also be written with a younger male student and an older female professor but with the student catching the professor doing something illegal. It might be a cliche but I like it ;D

A world of slavery.
This is more of a setting I wish to play. I have not really thought up a story. It's based of the comics from Erenisch from Fansadox.

The year is the same as present, a few years ago the economy crashed. In light of the changes some counties legalized slavery. At the same time the African american population began to outnumber the white. Within years the whole United States had turned into a slave country with the Caucasian humans being the new slaves. The slaves are sold into slavery by the age of 18 unless their parents pay a large sum of money to the state. A white person committing a crime runs the risk of being forced into slavery. All slaves are tattooed and collared. Runaway slaves are punished harshly. Slaves have no rights and are often used by their owners in any way or situation they see fit, even gladiatorial games are held where the loser gets punished and the winner receives the honor of staying with his/her owner.

Bored housewife.
A housewife who is bored of her regular life and her husband and wants to "spice" things up. She makes contact with a company which provides life experiences, adventures and such for rich people, and she wishes to either be kidnapped by unknown men and used. Or she wants to have a younger man whom can train her and show her what it means to be a submissive slave/pet, without her husband knowing. This can go in different ways I think. Either she is contacted by the younger man from the company, or, instead a man is starting to flirt with her but he is not working for the company but for someone else. What does he have in mind and what will happen to the housewife if he manages to get her attention?

Prey.
Beautiful and rich women are being kidnapped around the United States and shipped to the jungles of Africa. There they are being hunted by rich warlords, bored billionaires and so on. Those who are caught are brought back to camp and used and humiliated until the hunters grow bored. Those women who survive the ordeal and seem to have the mental stamina are put into training by the sadistic camp owners. The women are trained to be both slaves and bodyguards for buyers across the globe. Because of their skill and training they fetch a high price.

Your character, a spolied young woman, or maybe an arrogant housewife or a rich famous person, is caught and shipped across the globe. Will she survive the ordeal or will she give up and perish by the hands of her new owners?   

Detention
Another school story which can be as long or as short as we want. It can also go into two different versions. The first one is about a student, the class nerd, being put into detention for the first time. Being alone with the  student in the classroom after the school has closed the female teacher decide to seduce him after hearing a rumour about him having an impressive BBC. He has and the teacher might regret her decision...

Version two is with a female student and a male teacher.
The student tries to seduce her way out of attention but the stern teacher has a thing for using young, white students like his playthings...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM by GolGol »

Re: Looking for some interracial themed stories (Dom M looking for sub F).
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 12:12:39 PM »
Bumping the thread. I'm looking for one more game ^^

Bumping!

Looking for one more story ^^.

Bumping!

Added the story idea "Detention".

It seems like most if my current partners have fled the field so I am looking for one or more game ^^

Looking for one more game. Bump.

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 06:48:39 AM »
I'm back from a break to charge up my batteries and now I'm looking for one or two new games ;D

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 10:04:58 AM »
Bumping!