News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Take my Reigns [M4F, Dominant Females]

Started by Broken, April 10, 2016, 12:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

rules.

1.be friendly, and respectful. It saddens me to put this down, but many writers here will drop you like a sac of potato's, all I ask is a heads up if you don't want to RP anymore.

2.I am a both visual and descriptive lover, I will use images and be very detailed in my posts, and hope my partner can match me in both, 2+ paragraphs are always appreciated.

3.I'm a single 22y old male living in Oregon, I do not discriminate between male or female writers but know that most of the time I prefer playing male characters against female characters.

4.be open to having plot discussions with me, I don't have a lot of friends and I like to chat with people with similar lewd interests as me, if you find this weird than maybe we won't be a good match.

5.i will mainly ask for anime/drawn faceclaims from my partners in terms of their characters, realistic images haven't found a way to excite me in this area.

Summary:

this thread is devoted to plots were I will be playing submissive males and my partner plays the dominant role, while my characters are not all bashful shy boys and men, that is the criteria I am aiming for.

Kinks

Since I'm open to a great many things, I'm simply going to list what I despise.

DON'T GO THERE.

1.Scat/Urine/Anything bathroom related.

2.Birthing/unbirth

3.Gore

4.Heavy Abuse

Plots

the Young Overlord

[fantasy, elves, witches & wizards]

In the lands of magic and mystic force, a dark foe has risen up in the beast tribes. a dark mage with powers that defy the forces of light. the kingdoms are in fear of the start of a new war, so, in order to quell the rise of this dark tyrant before it begins, the kingdoms send their best warriors and heroes to try and slay this dangerous mage, only for some to find that he is but a young man, seeking to restore a balance that none had foreseen.

the Brat Mage

[academy, teacher/studentsxstudent]

a young mage enters an academy and already he spurs most the wrong way, he excels in magic beyond his years, and is not at all subtle or humble about it. His crude and rather bratty personality rubs many in a bad way, however his looks and demeanor attract the different kind of witches.

monster Hotel

[monstergirls]

the caretakers of a sanctuary for monsters are leaving on a vacation, leaving their son alone as he not only has to go to school, but also take up some responsibility of taking care of some of the jobs while they are gone, however it is hard to get things done being the only boy in a all monster hotel.

summoner

[magic, foxgirl]

seeking companionship and a way to fight the evil that encroaches upon the land, a young man does a summoning ritual to bring forth a champion of light to help in defending the kingdom, only to summon a rather flirtatious and rather useless Fox girl creature, he rejects her advances at first, but through her determination he discovers what comes from a joining that may help their kingdom.

shut In's Harem

[harem, loose themes]

this plot can go in many directions, but this goes along the line of a social reject who has a hideaway home, something occurs for many beautiful girls to be coming into his life whether he wants to or not, and begins to change his life for the better.

the Conduit

[action, magical girls]

the typical, main character is a power-source for magical girls. This one is really up for interpretation.

Visual references

NSFW:

Broken

Bumping after overhauling and importing a previous request format.

Broken

Broken

Added some new stories to the request thread, still seeking partner's for most of these plots.

Broken

Broken

Re-hauling one of my old Request threads to cater to the need for Dominant female characters, if anything catches you're eye, or if you are inspired by you're own idea let me know.

Also; Bump.

Broken