Ryan's dark desires.

Started by ryanmcallister80, April 06, 2012, 02:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanmcallister80

Updated 7 June 2018

Really craving this type of story:

I would like to write as a male character alongside either a female or MtF transgender character. I envisage my character will be someone in a position of authority, though not someone especially rich or high-powered, maybe something like a teacher, owner of a small business or something along those lines.

I can post 1-2 times a week, from 1-2 paragraphs to quite a bit longer depending on the story.

I would like the story to focus on the slow seduction and role reversal between my character and his female/trans co-worker, either his secretary/PA or other typically ‘subordinate’ role. They (you) would hopefully slowly get to know my character on a personal level while at work and then have him slowly become submissive in terms of their increasingly sexual relationship. I hesitate to use the word dominant in connection to your character as a lot of stories I see involving a Dom end up with humiliation, sissification and similar themes which I don’t want to end up playing out. I want it to be more about the exchange of control and trust and an exploration of both character’s fantasies and sexuality.

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play,  as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be curvy and very smart/sassy. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.

Incest Story

I want to try a brother (MC) v sister (YC) story, but one where they are more mature ages, maybe mid to late 20s or even early 30s.

Maybe they have moved away from home and haven't seen each other in a while, but both secretly harboured feelings for one another. They've both had relationships but none were 'the one’ and perhaps they meet up one day after a particularly messy split from a partner and get talking about how nobody else understands what they are looking for etc and come to the conclusion that there is only one person that really clicks.

I'm open to suggestions on the age difference and who would take the lead in any flirting and sexual advances but I also want to explore the problems they would face in terms of keeping their growing  relationship secret from friends and family.

PM me if you are interested.

ryanmcallister80

ryanmcallister80

ryanmcallister80

Bump!

Been away a while,  looking for writing partner. 

ryanmcallister80

Not sure exactly what I'm looking for other than an M/M story about a lonely guy, maybe married, who is increasingly curious about M/M. Maybe he had a brief encounter many years ago and these feelings resurface after he meets a guy (in perfectly normal circumstances) who he knows, or is informed is bi or gay.

ryanmcallister80

Looking for someone to write as a dominant female character, someone who can act all proper and almost cold in public but still has a simmering sexual tension just below the surface.

Maybe I'm the owner of a business and she is my PA, but behind the scenes she is the one pushing my buttons, having me perform for her, teasing and controling my sexual behaviour. She has me wear a cock ring and butt plug in meetings, sucks my cock when I'm on a conference call and all manner of perverted tasks. 

ryanmcallister80

Bump...

Looking for a brother v sister or uncle v neice incest story..

ryanmcallister80

After taking a break from the site I have returned looking for a new story.

I would like to write as a male character alongside either a female or MtF transgender character. I envisage my character will be someone in a position of authority, though not someone especially rich or high-powered, maybe something like a teacher, owner of a small business or something along those lines.

I can post 1-2 times a week, from 1-2 paragraphs to quite a bit longer depending on the story.

I would like the story to focus on the slow seduction and role reversal between my character and his female/trans co-worker, either his secretary/PA or other typically ‘subordinate’ role. They (you) would hopefully slowly get to know my character on a personal level while at work and then have him slowly become submissive in terms of their increasingly sexual relationship. I hesitate to use the word dominant in connection to your character as a lot of stories I see involving a Dom end up with humiliation, sissification and similar themes which I don’t want to end up playing out. I want it to be more about the exchange of control and trust and an exploration of both character’s fantasies and sexuality.

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play,  as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be slightly bigger than average, though not a BBW. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.

PM me if you are interested.

ryanmcallister80

ryanmcallister80

Updated today 7 June 2018.

ryanmcallister80

Really craving this type of story:

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play, as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be curvy and very smart/sassy. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.

ryanmcallister80

ryanmcallister80

I'm looking for someone to write a long term story, either as a woman or male to female trans person over Discord. I will be playing a male character.

Interested in Uncle/Niece or Brother/Sister pairings.

Sex is of course at the heart of the story, but I want to have a slow burn, with time given to develop characters and look at the building tension, coming to terms with their feelings and the nature of their relationship. Most likely this will be set in the 'real world' but of course, there are possibilities to write in another genre if anyone can put forward an interesting suggestion.

I'd like the female character to be a slightly unconventional person, in terms of looks. I don't want a Barbie type, rather an 'alternative' looking person. This could be by way of having tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, or by the way they dress, such as goth style. Also very much open to a person of colour, oriental or other ethnicity.

As above, I'm looking for a slow burn story, so when we do get to scenes of intimacy, I'd prefer to start out with the characters slowly exploring their sexual relationship, teasing at what may come later. So scenes of flirting, teasing and/or other non-penetrative acts would be the order of the day to begin with. Perhaps one or both of our characters are shy or inexperienced and in need of gentle encouragement, but I don't want non-con or dub-con to be themes here, it's all consenting.

As for kinks: Foreplay, teasing, edging, chastity, orgasm control/denial, clothed sex, oral/anal/rimming, public play toys, mutual masturbation, light BDSM, spanking, ruined orgasms, forced orgasms, cum play.

Limits: animals, scat, blood, extreme pain.