The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Wants darker panties on there

(Well what other Seattle landmark am i going to get my photo taken in front of?)

Inkidu

(There I changed it, Now you girls owe me some shape or form of sex, or something better. :P)

Wonders how his little person is floating up there, as he is obviously out in front of the observation area.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

standing on the ground... about fifty yards twords Fisher plaza...

Inkidu

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 15, 2009, 08:05:15 PM
standing on the ground... about fifty yards twords Fisher plaza...
(What about my avatar?)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

It makes me self serving!

consortium11

Quote from: Inkidu on March 15, 2009, 07:28:56 PM
(Freaking Japanese can't get anything right, Gilgamesh was a hero... a hero that liked to deflower new wives on their wedding night... but still a hero!)

(He's the antagonist as opposed to the villain, and written quite sympathetically... his backstory is near identical to the plot of the Epic IIRC both correctly)

When I first glanced at that Av I thought it was the Eiffel Tower in the background

WyldRanger

*wonders if he's pondering what I'm pondering*

leelan

*wants to feel those lips on me*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Maeven

...makes me wonder what the 'D' stands for.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

Needs to wear a blanket because it is getting chilly around here.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Prefect Mos

Wonders just how coppery those lips taste.

Inkidu

Wonders why the angle on the space needle is a little mind-tricky.

Prefect Mos

Wonders about the bouquet of death

(im leaning forward to get the needle in frame. )

WyldRanger

Silver

Makes me think about renting a romance movie..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Marguerite

Makes me wish I was the female straddling the merman.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Prefect Mos

Wonders about logistics of love under the sea

Under the Sea

Wishes my neck was a bit more tempting

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

still curious about the D, but wonders how the hell he noticed it./

leelan

*laughs* you're short enough to see!

Prefect Mos

5'9 isnt that short... but still great view from here.

leelan

oh you look shorter in your pic. ;)

Silver

Makes me wonder where that tail is going..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Prefect Mos

Still curious about love under the sea, and wondering if fish tails are a sign of the size of something else.

Its the 600 foot tall phallic symbol behind me, it can make any man inadiquite in comparison. But so smooth, the tan smooth lines, the smooth feminine lines.

leelan

well that and all you need is an orange jacket then we could run you over *giggles*

kidding. TOTALLY kidding :)