Is there a 'request thread tips' kind of section around here somewhere?

Started by Icelandic, November 06, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelandic

Indeed yet another help thread made by me! (I feel like I have been more active in this section then anywhere else... ;_;). But I vaguely remember some sort of 'request thread tips and tricks' sort of section around here somewhere, but I just can't seem to find it. Is that even a thing or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Either way, thanks for the help. I'm just looking to beautify my threads. :)

Please, do stay a while, and warm up my icy heart~.

(Cuddle friendly)
My O/O's

My main request thread. (Always open!)

Aenon

Icelandic

Quote from: Aenon on November 06, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
Maybe you mean this?

Nah, that's for group games. It was specifically for solo stuff. And it was less of a guideline and more of just advice if you want to make your request thread look decent.

Although if this does not exist, that's fine too. I might ask for advice on how to make a decent-looking request thread though. :)
Please, do stay a while, and warm up my icy heart~.

(Cuddle friendly)
My O/O's

My main request thread. (Always open!)

Sain

It's a question that has surfaced often. There are various threads out there with people's anecdotal tips and tricks over the years, but finding them is another thing entirely...

One of the latest ones on the On Topic section seems to be still floating there. Link. This might be a good start.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

HybridHalf

crystalshop

Mirrah

Quote from: crystalshop on January 15, 2019, 11:13:47 AM
uhuh, looking for this also!!

Hey there! You haven't gone through the approval process yet. As an unapproved member, the only place you can post your requests would be in the PG-13 rated Non-Adult roleplay section, and you may not be able to access certain portions of the site that are linked in this thread. If you're having any trouble, feel free to let us know in this HELP section.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?