Previous topic - Next topic

Saphir

Anesa

Do you enjoy the taste of charcoal?  ;P

Mordred

Yeah but.. how about that strange film that ends up coating the tongue, eh? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Would you rather have cowgirl slobbers that coated your tongue, sexy?  ;)

Cassiopeia

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Mordred

I do believe you know.. whatever those sweet little lips brush and send into this ear.. this creature will attempt, yes? :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred

Listen.. can't you hear those thoughts of mine straining, trying their hardest to be coherent even to myself? :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred

Shit..  *refuses to look*.. did I spill some wine on my shirt? :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Are you sure that isn't blood?  *eyes suspiciously...*  And what have you done with Camille? Where is Camille?

Mordred

*Gasps* Hmm.. was about to ask you the same.. *sends senses out, feeling no distress* Wine, blood.. is there really any difference?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You don't know the difference?  Have you been drinking bad blood or great wine?

Insanityenviesme

Would you care to have a glass and see for yourself?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Would you might if i helped myself to a glass?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Haven't you heard of actions speaking louder than words?
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Perhaps my actions scream louder than any words?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

You don't want to try to find them yourself?