Finding a Hideout (NC-H; escaped prisoners and a young woman)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, April 18, 2009, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

The brazen escape was splashed across the news.  The small band of inmates, all locked up on long sentences for serious crimes, had little to lose.  The earliest parole hearing date for any of them was sometime around 2027 or so.  So they hatched a plan and, through a combination of skill, luck and sheer brass balls, had managed to make good their escape from Red Rock Penitentiary. 

However, escaping was one thing.  Remaining escaped was something else.  Having gotten used to life on the inside since sometime last decade, these hardened criminals were a bit awkward on the outside.  By the third day of their freedom, they were on the run, the police in hot pursuit.

In fact, they were mere minutes from capture when one of them spied a young, blonde woman driving a minivan.  She was parked behind a convenience store.  Awkwardly, she got out, found the door to the restroom on the back of the store, and dashed inside...

I would be playing the lady.

Of course, this story would delve into NC territory.  However, the men would recognize that having the woman as an ally rather than dead or seriously beaten would have distinct advantages.  So she would be more than just rape-bait.  The escapees would have desires beyond just evading capture.  I picture there would be a greater plot (think Prison Break, only the prisoners have a plan for evil rather than good.)

I would pretty much let the player(s) of the men control the direction of the adventure, as long as the storyline was there, made some kind of sense, and didn't involve superhero-type themes (supernatural would be negotiable).  Everything except torture, mutilation and snuff would be acceptable.  I'm looking for character dialogue here as well as sex.

Ideally, the escapees and my character would be from different ethnicities, and there would be some conflict or tension resulting from that.  (I hate political correctness.)

I would prefer the prisoners be played by the same player, but that's negotiable.