Adultry, Inc [M looking for F, Light to Bon, Infidelity, Intrigue]

Started by TheVillain, April 30, 2014, 11:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My name Troy Meyers and I have a little secret. On paper I'm just a struggling actor and painter trying to cut it in the local art scene but I actually have what you could call a side job. I'm a male prostitute, and I specialize in married women looking to cheat on their husbands. Yeah, I guess that does make me a bit of a bastard. Might as well explain myself.

I got into the business when I was 18, visiting my parents on a break from college. One of their neighbors down the block, Samantha Wong, told them that she was hoping to barrow me to mow her lawn while her husband was on a business trip but apparently she had other plans when she answered the door naked. I was going to say no and walk out when she literally got on her knees and begged me to have sex with her. Needless to say I was curious.

Turned out, she had proof that Mr. Wong was actually gay and Samantha was just his "beard" to trick his conservative parents. At least half of his business trips were just him hoping over to other cities to get laid - the truth was that he's only touched her in a sexual way once during their honeymoon, and even then he had to be drunk. To be fair to Mr. Wong, he had been hinting to her that he'd be fine with her sleeping with other men as long as she was discrete about it but she had tried to hold off and be the faithful wife, but she couldn't anymore.

So I gave her the best I could throw at her. She tells me that it was the best sex of her life, but she doesn't tell anyone else. Discretion is a key word here. Then she had an idea for a little business venture, knowing of a few other "beards" around the city in similar situations. She basically became my pimp then, arranging clients for a quarter of the take. She still is actually, and we've been at this for years.

No, I can't say all of my clients have been the beards of gay men - truth is I've had all kinds. Women whose husbands were serial cheaters wanting some payback, women whose husbands were just shitheads in general, women who honestly loved their husbands but sexually they just weren't up to the task of pleasing them, women whose husbands wanted to watch off to a side - I even have had a few cases of married women who wanted me to knock them up.

All in all, I've been with hundreds of other men's wives as long as they could pay the fee and I would never tell a soul. I have friends who think I'm a virgin in fact. Discretion is key here, that is the rock solid rule Samantha and I agree on. All of this has to be kept in the dark as long as possible.

The only evidence for any of this, at least on our end, is Samantha's laptop. On the harddrive is our client list, billing programs, secret email accounts - the whole operation. So when Samantha called me to tell me that she thinks someone might of hacked her laptop and copied all the files, of course I get worried. Whoever it is doesn't seem to want anything so far, yet...

Alright, there it is. Basic plot is a male prostitute and his pimp who run a specialty service to help married women discretely cheat on their husbands seems to have gotten hacked, and now somewhere out there they may have someone who knows everything and has the ability to blow the whole thing wide open.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.