Lets play..

Started by Sacrah, May 13, 2009, 02:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

Vampire Rps-
(I’m sorry you guys, I play the girls, so if your interested please pm me.)

1) Emilee always thought that she was a normal girl, until one night. When a beautiful man one night showed up in her room, She was eight then. The dark pale man told her how her blood was rare how one day she will be his, that he’d protect her from the ancient one, the father of the immortal race.  He spoke of the legend of a girl who’d one day bare a child, of an immortal being. War will break out over the girl.. Now she’s grown into a young woman of twenty. Her Dark hair, pale skinned angel has never yet returned to her.

(yeah I guess like twilight.)

2) What happens a human falls in love with a vampire, He tries to ignore her for her own safety, but her blood beacons him, draws him to her. His dead heart beats now, something he wasn’t accustom to. All these years he hadn’t found his other half, now his other half is found a shock to min and his family, was a fragile human girl..
The girl always wanted to belong to a family, which accepted her, made her feel wanted. But she never imagined that the man she falls in love with was a Vampire, and that his family to were vampires.. There secret is found out, but she promises that she would never tell.  But it doesn’t stop others outside of the family to hunt her down, to hide there races secrete. One more thing. The families are different then the rest, the don’t drink human blood but they do drink the blood of animals.

Lycan Rps-

3) A girl is lost deep within the Carpathian Mountains, after a hiking trip with friends goes all wrong.. She is separated, and struggles against Mother Nature. Tired and exhausted, her hope dwindling that she survive. Stumbling around, she came across a large wolf. A wolf the size or a pony. Surely this wasn’t a normal wolf. And sure enough she was right. The wolf disappeared, a man replacing the beast.

4) Countless of slaughters filled the news. About some rampaging beasts killing locals. She was a lone female Lycan, upon reading the news paper hearing the stories, made her unhappy. A Rouge Lycan, one that was crazed. And she new it must be stopped. Along the way she meets a male of her kind. But, not the one that was killing. And soon they set off together to bring down, the beasts who threaten to expose there kind

Fantasy rp-

5) The neko’s race is near extinct.. Hunted down for a good price. Some where sold into slavery, those who fought back where immediately killed. Now Alora runs for her life. Her family slaughtered in protecting her. Alora was a rare Neko, her skin pale, with small stripes in few places, her hair long , and her tail slender. She knew she wasn’t going to be killed, the hunters would be paid a great sum for her capture. Why would they waste the penny they could make off her?  Running she runs a cross a man (you can pick the race.) who to was running, but for a different reason.

Other rps-

6) High school- Beautiful new student arrives at Orchid high and everyone seems to want her attention. She smart in school and is one day assigned to Tutor a bad boy. But not all is what its seems, when one day the girl comes to school with a few bruises. Her dad is a local dealer.

7) Boarding school for the gifted- It could have been worse. She could have been sent to stay a foster care after the death of her grandmother. During her time and training she begins to fall for one of her teachers, the youngest of teachers there.

8) Furry- make up along the way.

9)Dragon and girl- Something inhuman and impossible a dragon and a girl coupling, but the dragon isn’t what most are, he can transform into a human…when the dragon Elders and the humans find out about the they are hunted down. Can there love  survive and will the elders allow them to live.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

MattW00dy

Dragon and girl- Something inhuman and impossible a dragon and a girl coupling, but the dragon isn't what most are, he can transform into a human…when the dragon Elders and the humans find out about the they are hunted down. Can there love  survive and will the elders allow them to live.

I am actually working on a story that is a lot like this! I want to turn it into a stage play. It is very Romeo and Juliet, Romeo being a dragon prince who wants to learn more about humans, so he transforms into one (you would actually be surprised to know how many dragons can do this). He rescues a princess who is being kidnapped and accidentally gets caught up in a plot to overthrow a human kingdom. In the process he falls in love with the princess and unwittingly becomes part of the villain's plot.

Anyway, seems like we have similar ideas.

silverhawkx2

Hey, You're neko RP sounds like it'd be good. PM me if you wanna do it.

Sunny

i have great interest in your neko story. (i have a slight weakness for nekos, lol) perhaps the man is running from some sort of responsibility. maybe he could be the crown prince of the kingdom and heir of the throne, the one person who can stop all of the cruel treatment of the neko race. But first, Alora must reach him in some emotional aspect since his first impression of the nekos is a low one. what do you think?
Come and play with me.

Sacrah

most of my rps will come with piccs if one is interested
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Diabolus Lupus

I would be interested in one of your lycan ideas. More the first than the second.

Sacrah

Sacrah

im open to anything if people have ideas

Alexander

Your Neko idea sounds like it could be fun.

Sacrah

well im looking again