Mr. Brightside. ((M or F to play M))

Started by Inked Harlequin, April 25, 2011, 05:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inked Harlequin

So I've been listening to The Killers a lot lately and Mr. Brightside has became insanely stuck in my head. The lyrics and the music video seem to have deep meaning to them and I'd like to base a game loosely around that.

I see it as maybe my female character is young and perhaps married to an older man. She's made to act prim and 'proper' all of the time, made to have sex with her husband even when she doesn't want to and is generally treated like a trophy wife.

Your character will be around her age, perhaps they're 18? 19? He's full of life, popular, always going on road trips, out to clubs, having parties with his friends, etc. He's very smooth with the ladies and although he could have the pick of the litter, he doesn't because he truly doesn't want to mess around with girls hearts.

He is employed by my husband, maybe as the gardener or something. As my character is left in the house most of the time, they get chatting and soon share a kiss ((Like the lyrics, 'How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss)). She puts it down to being a mistake and an act of impulse. Your character soon starts to become jealous of her husband 'owning' her as he starts to fall for the girl. They continue talking everyday and soon have sex with one another, him losing his virginity to her. An affair begins from there with him having to stay quiet about everything although he's always trying to look on the positive that she'll eventually run away with him.

They will also start hanging out outside of the house. Maybe he could sneak her out in the middle of the night and take her to a club or the beach or something.

I'd like this to be romantic, yet funny and dramatic at the same time.
If you're interested then PM me, you can change things around or add things, we'll talk about it. :).