Seeking Adventure!

Started by xxangelsofchaosxx, March 18, 2016, 02:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxangelsofchaosxx

Thread Introduction and a Little Bit About Me

Was that enough to grab your attention? If so, then I am xXAngelsofChaosXx and I'd like to welcome you to my search thread! Feel free to skip the rest of this first bubble and check the following posts for all the fun roleplay related details!

~

If you're still reading this is the part where I ramble a little bit about myself. If you aren't comfortable calling me by my username, Angel is fine, or whatever you'd like. I've been roleplaying since I was about 15 years old, which was just shy of seven years ago. For the last three years I've been roleplaying on and off, but I've returned to the scene looking for an active, literate partner. Please bear with me. Lately I've been pretty high-strung and I'm hoping a good roleplay will help me unwind after a long, stressful day.

Generally I'm a pretty friendly person and won't bother you too much. I have a mouth on me, though. I swear enough to make a pirate blush. I don't try to take myself very seriously and I like to make jokes, but I'm harmless, I swear!

Enough about me, though. Let's get to the good stuff.
Always looking for fresh, new stories! Pm me if you would like to rp!

xxangelsofchaosxx

Getting Some Things Out of the Way

I really don't like calling this a "rule section", maybe it's because I'm a rebel at heart or because I feel like a snob saying there are rules you have to follow in order to roleplay with me. Either way, here's a few things I'd like you to keep in mind.

Ditching: I know a lot of people have a big issue with this and although it is a bit annoying, I won't pitch a fit if you drop the roleplay. A little forewarning would be appreciated but you don't have to send me a hand-written apology letter for stopping an rp, unless its a really great rp... (kiddingnotkidding). However, if you just stop replying, I won't chase you down. I have better things to do and just know I probably think you're an asshole. I'm looking for an active, literate partner and if you plan to ditch then don't waste my time.

OOC: If you want to be friends outside of the roleplay, feel free to strike up a conversation. I'm pretty nice and sometimes my jokes aren't awful. If you're just here to roleplay and don't want to talk, that's alright too. Just for those wondering, though, I myself like OOC convos to go over what happens next in the current rp. We can just 'wing it' but 9 times out of 10 those kinds of rps die too quickly.

Writing Ability: If you're one of those people who like to use the fancy titles for how much they can write, good for you; but you probably won't see me identify with one myself. I will say, I will never give you a one-line reply and I will (to the best of my ability) use proper grammar and spell correctly. I would appreciate the same courtesy in return. If I had to put a lable on it, I'd call myself a para-lit role player, but I think I do a pretty alright job of meeting my partner's writing ability.

Posting: Going to break this up a bit...
- Mediums: I prefer PMs. I won't go offsite often unless it's Dreamrealms or Gaia.
- Frequency: I can post at least once a day, I have a lot of free time. I understand if your real life gets in the way of roleplay time. If you can manage a few replies a week, that'd be great. If you take longer than a week to reply I'm going to assume that you have abandoned the RP, but if 2+ weeks later you reply, I will answer, no questions asked, cause I'm nice like that.
- Decoration: I like making my post pretty, but if I don't have to use them I won't. If you want to, go for it. If you don't want to, that's fine also. I hate making character sheets with Bios. It feels like it takes away from the potential of getting to know the character as the story goes along. If you tell me everything about them and a character sheet then I feel like I don't get to enjoy meeting them as much as I could. That's just me though.

Limitations: Respect my limits, I'll respect yours. When you message me inquiring about the role play please include your limits and we will discuss them.

Pictures: I'm a visual person and prefer to use pictures in my roleplays, but if that isn't your style, that's okay, too. I'm fine using real life or drawn/anime pictures. Sometimes I will prefer one over the other, depending on the roleplay.

If you read this put a smiley face in your pm so I know. c: Now that we're past all the boring stuff, let's get to the reason you're here.

xxangelsofchaosxx

The Fun Part

Now for the reason you're here -- to roleplay!

Sexualities: Typically
roleplay M/F relationships. I'm not interested in roleplaying F// or M// relationships. Going with that, this doesn't mean I wont roleplay with girls or even include LGBT characters in the story. If you don't understand the difference then you're probably in the wrong thread.

Genders: I like to play girls. Unless stated otherwise, go ahead and assume I'd like to be the submissive roles.
This doesn't mean I won't play males or take dominant roles. As of late I feel I should get back into playing male roles, but it depends on the roleplay.

~

I don't want to make a huge list, instead I'll put down a few ideas and a couple fandoms I'm willing to roleplay. I'll italicize anything I'm particularly wanting. If there's anything you don't see but would like to do, feel free to ask.

Miscellaneous Ideas:
- Runaways
- Dark Themes
- Adventure
- Witness Protection
- K-pop EntertainerxFan/Non-Fan
- Childhood friends
- DemonxHuman
-Reincarnated lovers
-MercenaryxTarget
- Your Ideas!

Fandom:
- Supernatural
-Once Upon a Time
- Creepypasta/Marble Hornets ((Please don't ask me about it if you have no idea what it is or have no intention of learning about it. Stop doing this.))
-Stardust
~

Please PM me if you'd like to roleplay!