News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar Above You (3.0)

Started by Deamonbane, June 12, 2019, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kurogane

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

ElizabethLamperouge

Solid 8. Black and white gifs are my jig, not going to hide that. And my penchant for slapping -- hot.

BunnyBear

Great use of focus and negative space. 

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

clonkertink

Ozolosterna

Kind of reminds me of a dalek if its arm was retractable.

Nico

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nico

TheLaughingOne

he is no where near dressed and is going to make them late to meet the other dudes parents.

so inconsiderate.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Lovely Complex

Definitely a 10. I have a thing for tattoos. ;D

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

9 - for bringing some Boom of your own

Merry Gentry

Lovely Complex

Hrairoo

Peccavi

9/10! It looks like there’s a story to be told!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Nico

LostInTheMist

8 because that beard and his state of undress makes it clear that he's been following the social distancing and self-quarantining guidelines. But perhaps a bit too strictly.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Peccavi

A 10. I love her look, her ink, the lighting, the pose!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."