League Mansion (LoL, bondage, NC, intrique,etc)

Started by NicciKotor, February 26, 2013, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Rhaegar14

Do we really need character sheets for a game composed entirely of established characters?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

NNNNnuuuuuuuu!

They nerfed Nidalee! Those bastards! WHY!?

WWHHYYY!?!?!?!

*weeps in a corner.*

Sethala

Well, they did buff the AP ratio of Swipe by 50%, so at least it's not all bad...

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on March 01, 2013, 12:08:11 AM
Well, they did buff the AP ratio of Swipe by 50%, so at least it's not all bad...

It completely ruins the point of Bruiser Nidalee! It's like Riot decided that top lane Nidalee shouldn't exist! Yearggblee ARGH!>.<

Rhaegar14

Well, if you insist, I suppose I'll take a crack at putting together a template:

[img]Place Image Here[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]City-State:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]

It's pretty bare bones, but I can't honestly think of anything it's really missing, except maybe age, and I don't think there's an established age for any of the champions. Maybe sexual preference, but I'm not sure if that's a necessary addition.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Aiden

Name: Darius
Title: "The Hand of Noxus"
City-State: Noxus
Biography: There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior. Orphaned at a young age, Darius had to fight to keep himself and his younger brother alive. By the time he joined the military, he had already developed the strength and discipline of a veteran soldier. The first true test of Darius's resolve occurred in a crucial battle against Demacia, where the Noxian forces were exhausted and outnumbered. Darius's captain called for his troops to retreat, but Darius refused to accept such an act of cowardice. Breaking formation, Darius strode towards the captain and decapitated him with one sweep of his gigantic axe. Both terrified and inspired, the soldiers followed Darius into battle and fought with incredible strength and fervor. After a long and grueling battle, they ultimately emerged victorious.

Seizing momentum from this victory, Darius led his now fiercely loyal troops in a devastating campaign against Demacia. After proving his power on the battlefield, Darius turned his gaze homeward. He saw a Noxus riddled with weakness, where greedy, complacent nobles drained the nation's strength. Seeking to restore his country to greatness, Darius took it upon himself to reshape the Noxian leadership. He identified weak figureheads and violently removed them from their positions of power. Many in Noxus saw Darius's cull as an attempt to seize power, but he had a different plan for the throne. He had been watching the rise of Jericho Swain with keen interest. In Swain, Darius saw a leader with the mind and determination to bring Noxus to glory. Now allied with the Master Tactician, Darius works to unite the nation behind his vision of true Noxian strength.

"A united Noxus could control the world - and would deserve to."
    ―Darius

NicciKotor

What you all need in addition is a list of kinks and offs that you enjoy or don't. That way it is easier for other players to see what you are cool with and act accordingly.

Sethala

Name: Luxanna Crownguard

Personality: While Lux may be a good fighter, her brother Garen mostly kept her sheltered at home.  Thus, she tends to be somewhat naive when talking to other people, especially when it comes to sex.  She often thinks the best of people, which means she's usually easy to trick into trusting someone.

Sexuality: Mostly unexplored, but recently Lux has found she's attracted to other women.

Ons (note that these are player ons and offs): Bondage, orgasm control/denial, humiliation.  I generally prefer other female partners.
Offs: Scat/watersports, death/guro, futa.

Kaedia

Name: Lulu
Title: 'the Fae Sorceress'
City-State: The Glade // Ties to Bandle City.
Biography:

Perhaps more than any other champion in the League, Lulu marches to the beat of her own drum. During her youth in Bandle City, she spent most of her time wandering alone in the forest or lost in a daydream. It wasn’t that she was antisocial; the day-to-day bustle of Bandle City just couldn’t compete with the vibrant world of her imagination. She saw wonder in places most people overlooked. This was how she found Pix, a fae spirit, pretending to be stuck in a birdhouse. Lulu’s imagination distinguished her to Pix, and he seized the opportunity to lure her into his life. He brought her to the Glade, the enchanted home of the fae, which lay nestled in a clearing in the woods. There the rigid properties of the outside world - things like size and color - changed as frequently and whimsically as the direction of the wind. Lulu felt at home in the Glade and she lingered there with Pix, fascinated by this secret place.

She quickly lost track of time. Her life in the Glade was comfortable, natural. She and Pix played fae games together, the sorts of games that she had been told were “only pretend,” and she got exceedingly good at them. It caught her by surprise when she suddenly remembered that she had left a life behind in Bandle City. The Glade had a way of making everything outside seem distant and surreal. Lulu decided to revisit her former home, to share some of the lovely things she’d learned, but when she and Pix returned the world had changed. Time, she discovered, was another property that behaved differently in the Glade, and centuries had passed while she was away. Lulu sought to reconnect to the residents of the outside world, but her attempt had unfortunate results. She led all the children off to play hide and seek, temporarily changing them into flowers and animals to spice up the game, but their parents didn’t appreciate her efforts. When the yordles insisted that she leave their land, she turned to a vibrant, magic place where those with unusual gifts were not just accepted but adored: the League of Legends.

"The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."
          ―Lulu

Special Note: This is a more 'mature' Lulu as you can tell by the picture. Let's just pretend that Merglings grow up to be big people in this particular case, (^_^). This Lulu will have a more mature personality than the one in game. Hope that is alright. If not then let me know and I'll adjust to another character; either 'mature' Annie or Sona.

Personality: In her early years Lulu was a playful child who didn't think much about the magic she had gained from The Glade. She enjoyed her time with Pix and nothing else really matter. Her time on the fields of justice were playful times indeed. Many years have passed since then. She is still is a regular on the field of justice but her spare time is no longer spent frolicking without purpose. She now spends her time nose-deep in tomes of long-lost magic, fae magic, attempting to learn more about the power she has been given. Her skills have increased more over the years as she matured. She spends a lot of free time in The Glade; the closest place she has to home. All in all she is pretty innocent when it comes to anything sexual. She isn't clueless but very inexperienced. She spends her time learning and not making relations with others. At least not more than she has to.

Some words you could use to describe her with are trusting, distant, cheerful, studious, and serious. She is easy to make smile but she can be hard to convince to do anything when she has studying on the mind. She is a far cry from the child she use to be but part of that playful nature still remains buried deep down. Since her spurt into maturity she has been easy to embarrass and tend to keep her figure buried need under her various colorful robes.

Pix has grown restless with her studious personality; he wishes they could go back to the earlier days when they played 'pretend' in The Glade but Lulu seems set on her current path and all he can really seem to do it watch from her side and hope something will come up that will bring back the old Lulu he misses. Pix is a bit of a trickster and would happily go along with and even help in any ploy to get Lulu to let loose and have some fun and for the first time in years shut her moldy old books she brought back from The Glade.

Sexuality: Unexplored // Bisexual once explored
On(s): Humiliation, Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Submission, Corruption. Check my On/Off page for more in-depth.
Off(s): Extreme bondage, Smoking, 'Real' Drugs.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Top Cat

Okay, I'll give this a try.

Name: Twisted Fate
Title: The Card Master
City-State: Freelance
Biography: Although born to poor gypsy parents, the champion known as Twisted Fate was able to gamble his way to prosperity as a card shark in the seedy underground gambling circuits of Demacia and Noxus. No matter how close the authorities came to catching him, the rogue always found a way to slip through their fingers. Despite his good fortune, he was never able to win that which he truly desired - the ability to control magic. When Twisted Fate learned of an experiment being conducted in Zaun that might help him with his wish, he did the only thing a gambler of his worth could do - he went all in and volunteered for the experiment.

Conducted by the infamous Dr. Xavier Rath, Twisted Fate was told that the wager for such participation might be steep. He might change forever, or nothing might happen, or he might die horribly. Pain, however, was likely a part of the deal no matter the outcome. These were hardly the worst odds the gambler had faced; his hopes raised, Twisted Fate underwent the experiment, enduring what he must for a chance at his dream. Then, it ended - with seemingly no effect whatsoever. The gypsy rogue flew into a murderous rage, but, before he could strike down the team, he suddenly teleported himself miles away. With a sly grin, he realized his luck had won out yet again. He now brings his luck and rakish charm to the Institute of War, where he is the champion of choice for many - especially the gambling kind. To this day, Twisted Fate has avoided his inevitable reunion with Dr. Rath. The Card Master knows, however, that a confrontation is coming.

Bored while waiting for the next Season to start, and barred from all of the gambling establishments of Noxus and Demacia, Twisted Fate has decided to while away the time in this curious mansion, instead. Just be careful about playing Strip Poker with him...

Ons: That look of surprise, turning the tables and dominating someone who thought they were in charge, A well-played reversal putting HIM on the bottom, playing games, partners who can Tango
Offs: Boring predictable partners, excessive bondage (too predictable), bathroom play
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

kylie

Working on something for Akali  ;)

Wasn't quite sure which of her looks qualified exactly as "teen," except that the nurse and soccer uniforms seemed like good candidates...  Maybe a bit out of character for this, though.  Shrugs.

Can we discuss a little more about what sort of "intrigue" is likely in this?  Unlikely twisted romances or manipulation of captives?  Some kind of prize toward controlling the broader world that requires a lot of something from most in the place, or everyone?  So far the "world" description and most of the stuff I'm finding online, even some of the character descriptions here to be honest, sound to me like boiler plate shells for an MMO or CCG.  Is there something IC or meta to keep things evolving storywise?  Or is the idea just to have a light or dramatized spree of bondage/distress and maybe combat for some and focus with that as long and thoroughly as possible? 

Bondage can be fun with some description and tease to make it either intense or dryly amusing...  And reluctance or corruption or some humiliation/training is possibly fun, though personally maybe still more so if more people are going somewhere purposeful with it...  Just, not sure if I understand the character possibility, or conversely, maybe the whoppingly dramatic "squeeze" factor of the game clearly yet.

Sethala

Well, the video game's story is mostly nonexistent.  It's mainly an excuse plot to give the characters some... well, character.  Even though, in the storyline, anyone from Demacia would want to do nothing more than kill everyone from Noxus (and vice versa), in game there's no limit on who can be on a team with who, or against who.  Still, it gives us some framework for the RP; Lux, for example, would probably be very wary around Darius, as her home country of Demacia is at a pretty much constant war with Noxus.  But that doesn't mean there couldn't be some twisted affair between the two in the game.

Basically, while the character concepts on the website and in-game can be useful to help define your character here, there's nothing specific about them.  A large part of the characters are left unexplored in the video game, so it's very easy to add more complexity to them and make them "yours".  For instance, here I'm playing Lux as a naive maiden that just loves Garen as a brother, but there's been a few doujins that suggest their relationship is a lot more incestuous; either way would be fine.  (As an aside, since you mentioned corruption, Lux would definitely be a perfect candidate for that... as well as most of the other things you mentioned.)

Though I'm not sure what you mean with teen Akali... >.>

kylie

Hmm, is there a chart somewhere of who is on what side to begin with?  I don't know all the faction alliances etc.  Does it matter?

Quote from: NicciKotor on February 27, 2013, 12:46:35 AM
I do need some "innocent" characters like Lux and Akali and teenage Annie and Sona. Since what good is traps if they keep getting sprung by moral degenerates?
Oops!  Misread.  She said teen Annie, not teen Akali.  That covers that.  Although I'm happy to have her be more or less principled in a way that isn't initially too crazy.  The whole pursuit of balance and skill perfection could be taken out of hand later again, of course...  Or drive Akali rather batty if she ends up frustrated or in captivity too long/often...

Sethala

Top Cat

Most of the characters' bios make it pretty clear if they stand for Noxus or Demacia, with a large group (like Twisted Fate, Orianna, Kog'Maw) that don't have any allegiance. Their "real-world" allegiances disappear while they're on the Fields of Justice, though, where they're effectively used as dispute-settlers, for disputes large and small. Trial by combat, in a sense.

As far as that affects their characters in role-play here, that's up to the players themselves. There might be a seething hatred, or it might be a smoldering desire to see the foe helpless before them... bound, tied, and used for the character's pleasure...

Dammit, now I almost want to add Orianna as a character, but it might come across as creepy. Really creepy, come to think of it.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Sethala

There's quite a bit of information on the League of Legends wiki.  For instance, the Demacia page has a list of champions from and related to Demacia: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Demacia

NicciKotor

I do try to add some plots into my games to make them interesting. So stuff like Fiora organizing a scavengers hunt around the mansion for the parts to the Wikkit Gate and there being a "prize" later on for the winners. With the parts mired in traps and such for you all to over come and exploit for some naughty fun.

Or, in the other hand, I could go back to my summer camp idea and refine it. The larger problem I had was lazy ass players, and the other was me trying to control too many people at once. I can solve the latter problem with Orianna and having her make staffing robots to do all of the cooking and cleaning and stuff, and only RP Fiora and Ahri and reduce my workload.

I do like the summer camp idea better since it involved economics. The camp had a camp store where players could buy clothes and swimming suits and candy and bondage gear and so on. The way you guys get gold is by winning contests like endurance races and beach volleyball and mud wrestling. The girls could also get gold by selling the owner, Twisted Fate, photos of them wearing swim suits or naked in lewd sexy poses. Naturally he would be giving out free cameras for the boys to sneak around in the bushes and take voyeur pictures of the girls in compromising positions, like at the hot springs or on the beach.

I am also going to drop the boys vs. girls sides of the camp, since the last assholes just ignored it. But I am going to keep the hot springs girls only, since fuck you thats way. The cabins are still segregated so there is a chance for the boys to sneak in and steal panties and bras.

NicciKotor

Also gives me more story options as well, like a summer camp mystery: a haunted house deep in the woods, monster sightings, boys vs. girls scavenger hunts in the woods, random kidnappings, etc etc.

Kaedia

I find myself more fond of the mansion idea overall admittedly. Seems more interesting to me. It is your call though, (^_^).
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Aiden

I will shift Darius's personality depending on the setting.

Example-
If the summer camp thing happens, he will be more of the "jock" stereotype then what is personality is In game.

If we stick to the mansion, he will be like he is in game. A anger driven bastard. He is most likely to destroy the house with his axe, rape/humiliate the demacian women and demand the servants bring him food and liquor. (He will be extra angry if he knows he is being "watched" from the control room by Fiona and will make it his goal to get his hands on her).

Sethala

Actually, I was kind of looking forward to the mansion's "traps".  Lux needs more trouble to get into... (and I wasn't as fond of the "contest", to be honest).

Top Cat

I don't have much interest in a "summer camp" setting, personally. The mansion seems more fun, in a variety of ways.
O/O / Story Seeds

NicciKotor