[Closed] Alec's BDSM Romance [gentle dom or switch M for F, slice of life]

Started by Alec Lifestar, June 11, 2021, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec Lifestar

Hello to all, and glad to see you to my most recent request thread. I'm happy that I piqued your interest, so let's get started already, right?

First, for those of you wanting a quick summary to check if we might mesh at all, a few bullet points for checking me out:

Writing with Alec in a nutshell (writer TL;DR)

• experienced Male writer writing with anyone

• threads preferred, PMs or Discord possible
  • minimum three paragraphs, usually 3-10 paragraphs, sky's the limit
  • partner's involvement in driving the story forward required
  • third person, past tense writing style
  • one to several posts/week

• will put effort into making the writing correct, varied and exciting
  • asks you do the same, but will not melt over a typo
What Alec wants to write tonight (story TL;DR)

• my male character for your female character (original characters)
  • my dom or switch character for your sub or switch character
  • mid-20 to early 30s characters; strongly prefer no virgin characters

• modern setting, slice of life approach

• Sweeter-than-sugar, happily-ever-after material, star-crossed romance
  • 110% consensual
  • gentle, positive reinforcement-based, affectionate BDSM relationship to develop
  • outside conflict/struggle possible for plot points
  • Plot to smut ratio: 20-50% : 50-80% (more plot of you count smutty plot points such as learning stuff as proper plot)

• Possible kinks (general, not exhaustive): master/slave; rules and training; spanking; cuddling/aftercare; praising and rewards; sliding into 24/7; traditional gender roles; CMNF; bondage; dirty talk; light orgasm control and forced orgasm
  • Possible kinks (switching, additionally, not exhaustive): CFNM; pegging; light footplay and boots; in-scene switching/playful power struggle

• love to plot and set up, hit me via PMs or Discord

Alright. Interested in the long form? Or came straight here? Great. So, here goes.

About myself
QuoteI've been RP'ing for the better part of maybe 15 years now, have started in chatrooms and IMs, and now play on Elliquiy for about 8 years, and haven't been happier anywhere else.
I identify as male, but I am more than comfortable to write male and female characters of all orientations as the story requires, and I have no problem with males writing females, females writing males or anything inbetween.
For those that want to know, I am from Europe, so my timezone matches that, and I might not be familiar with all US-based references, but in general, that has not ever been much of an issue, so I don't think it will be with us.

On Playing
QuoteI strongly prefer to rp on threads, but for the perfect play (okay, for a really good one) would also consider writing over PMs or on Discord.
I usually write between 3 and 10 paragraphs depending on what the situation calls for, and I enjoy to spice it up with details and tangents my partner can go off of in their reply. I have never seen a post too long for my taste, and I have not yet had to stop myself even though I still had something to say. I do have no religious lower limit, either, so yes, there can be situations when a single paragraph is what is required to serve the story just right, but those are far more seldom than one would think at first glance, so if you like single-para back-and-forth, that's cool, but I won't be a good partner for you, then. I have no problem with driving the story just as long as I am doing not all of it by myself.

My posts will be exclusively in third person, and I strongly prefer past tense storytelling as a rule.

Owing to real life necessities, I will guarantee only a minimum posting frequency one post per week, though for an engaging story will usually post more. While I have been known to post daily and more, you should not, however, require that for a must if playing with me. I'm cool with asking me whether I am still interested in a story, but please abstain from prodding me for posts; I will kindly do the same. However, should you leave our story go for longer than two weeks, I will inquire about it still being on, and will reserve the right to view it as abandoned if I cannot find myself in it anymore.

I am not a native English speaker, so I will make the occasional mistake, but I think I have a firm grasp and can express myself, and I strive to give my best in writing, and I would prefer my partner have a similar attitude. That said, I will not flip out over the occasional typo or other mistakes. As long as I can read along without stumbling, we will be good.

Alright. Still here? Wonderful. Then, on to the really important stuff... what are we playing?

On current cravings
For those of you that know me, this one will not be a surprise, the two main things that always get me going are Romance and consensual, affectionate BDSM. This is no other.

So first of all, of the two, romance is the lead. I want a kinky love story, not a lovely tale of slavery for this one, really, so there will be no slaves falling in love with their master in this one.

For romance, the thing I am craving for a long time, but never been treated to it, is the perfect love story, basically. I want to explore the lead characters' meeting, falling for each other, going after each other, getting together, getting to know each other and building a life with each other. Potentially, I would love for this to be open-ended, seeing how their relationship progresses and their two lifes become one.
Now, I know this will also loose me a lot of interest probably at this point, but I truly want the romance part to be, in a word, sweet. No twisted, dark, love-hate or similar affair, but a genuine, affectionate, cute-as-can-be puppy love between our two characters who are the one for each other.  They will always be their one even if we should decide that at some point they will add another person to the mix, but they will remain each other's special person.

Now, with that kind of relationship as the basis, I would want for them both to have an interest in BDSM that they will share with one another. Owing to both the slice of life/modern setting for this request and their romantic background, this by necessity will have to be utterly consensual. Also, I am looking by far more for the dominance and submission aspects than any more physical play. What interests me here is the potential of the power dynamics to experience trust, reliance on each other, responsibility, closeness and more and deepen their affection and bond even beyond that what they have with their love for each other.

For specific kinks, I am open to include or leave out those as per my partner's Ons and Offs, of course, and would happily discuss, but for giving you an idea, here's a few kinks that I love and think would work well specifically with this theme as they would increase/allow them to explore the intimacy through the exposure, helplesness and power and responsibility, respectively: master/slave; rules and training; (light) spanking; cuddling/aftercare; praising and rewards, dirty talk; CMNF; bondage; light orgasm control and forced orgasm.
One particular thing I would enjoy as well would be exploring their relationship over time becoming a 24/7 arrangement, how they negotiate that, and exploring that dynamic in different settings they will be in as a couple (say, family visits, workplace and similar). Related to that would be an interest in them eventually assuming, out of their own mutual decision, traditional gender roles, i.e. where she might stay at home to full-time serve her master.

A word on the roles, then, while I definitely want my character to be the dominant BDSM-wise in general, I can see this be greatly enhanced even by a certain degree of switching, where they reverse the roles and explore their relationship from the other side, respectively. I am aware that interest in switching is probably even less common than in femdom, but just putting it out there. If you're interested in that, please be aware that my personal preference for femdom scenes is even more reliant on the gentle approach; I am not looking for my character to be degraded for real anymore than I am looking for doing that to yours.

As to plot: I do know that at first glance, anyway, this sounds probably quite smut-heavy. However, I do absolutely want story in this, which I see in two parts: One, I think part of the plot would actually be their exploration into the smutty parts. What kinks do they explore? What will they learn about themselves and each other from that? Will everything go smoothly or will they have to go back and talk something over, then try again? I really would like their journey into BDSM to be one major plot point.
Then, this being slice of life, I also am looking really to just explore their lives, so mostly everything is fair game there, with a focus on realistic aspects. Troublesome exes? Roadtrip to their friends' marriage? Buying a house? All yes, please. Running for president - maybe not, but let's see what we can come up with.

On setting up and getting started
Made it to here? Awesome.

Now, just a last few words on how to go on from here. If you are still here, chances are you might at least be interested in playing this with me. However, you also might still have one or a hundred questions. That is great, and I probably have, too, so we can make this our very own game to enjoy. I greatly enjoy the process of setting up and planning a game, probably equal parts with the actual playing, so I hope we will have frequent and fun side chatter over ideas, feedback, what to do next and anything else we might come up with (also I just like making friends).
My favourite method for any of the above these days is on Discord (handle in my signature, or write a PM), so feel free to add me there. If that's not your thing, PMs are always great as well.
So, if you want to be my partner in crime for this one, please do not hesitate to contact me either way, and get the discussion started. Please do not post in this thread to keep everything nice and clean.

Alright then, that's it. Thank you for making it to here and if I said anything you liked, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
My O/Os * Requests and Ideas
Activity level: Busy at work - slow posting * A/As * My RP method

My stories:
A Dwarven Slave * Rise and Fall * Princess Guard

My Discord handle: AlecLifestar#5916