High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

As he made his way towards class Siegfried ran into a few of his friends but generally ignored people, thinking about later

JackWhite

"C'mon Hina, let's go." he pulled at her arm and started to walk to their class.

Queen Elsa

Hina was snapped out of her memories by Michael tugging on her arm. She nodded and let him lead the way.

JackWhite

When they arrived at the class room they still had some time to chat. Michael sat in the middle of the second  row.

Boxy

Is it too late for me to join in?  If so, it was Naru's idea, so blame her.  :P  Here's my application doohickey thingy.

Name: Keith Miller
school club: (optional) Janitor's club?
sport team: (optional) N/A
classes: (pick four or five at most) N/A

Queen Elsa

Hina sat right next to Michael, afraid of all of the other people.

(Haha, Boxy, you're so weird.)

azzmeister89

Haha having a janitor is cool, all we need now is some teachers

JackWhite

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145067.0 I've made an Out Of Character topic for new recruits to post their application in and for chats.

"Are we supposed to write all the time in this class or is it more about the different kinds of writing?" he asked Hina.

Queen Elsa

"I think it's about the different types of writing. But I heard he makes it really easy."

JackWhite

"An easy course, nice! Just what I needed."

azzmeister89

Sitting at the back of his class Aaron took down notes from the board as the teacher wrote them down during his lecture, his other hand was texting on his phone which was now silent, the text went to everyone in the school about the party comming up two days away.

"So who's going to this party?" It read

Queen Elsa

Hina's phone buzzed quietly. She wondered who could be texting her at this time. She inconspicuously took out her phone and read the text, which said "So who's going to this party?" She replied, "I am, but my parents will have to think I'm at a study group with you guys."

RadiantMind

The door to the writing workshop opens as Siegfried makes his way in, dropping a note on the teachers desk walking down to the others. He pokes Hina and whispers grimly "Your dads gonna be maaad tonight.... sorry"

JackWhite

Michael received the text and quickly replied. "Of course I'm coming I never let a reason to party pass." As Sieg came in he said. "What have you done this time?"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at Sig, smiled and whispered, "Now what'd you do?? It's not even five minutes into class."

RadiantMind

He looks at Michael and sits down "I questioned his teaching method and curriculum"

JackWhite

"Duuude, you're an idiot and probably failing that class this year."

RadiantMind

He smiles sheepishly and chuckles "Then it's good my dear uncle of a principal moved me to this class instead"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled brightly and said, "Cool! So you're in here now?"

Queen Elsa

"So Sig, are you going to the party?"

RadiantMind

He nods and smiles looking around at the people staring "yes and yes"

Queen Elsa

"This is gonna be so cool!"

Boxy

(guess I'll just post this once and see what happens...)

Demons poured out from the gates of hell, rushing towards the poor, defenseless high school - except that it wasn't so defenseless after all.  Keith Miler, the highest ranked janitor in the world, tossed his cigar onto the grass outside the front door and stood up.  The bright sun shone down upon his wavy blonde hair and his overly muscular muscles.  All the girlies swooned over him as he walked down the front steps.  Even some guys, who were otherwise straight as an arrow, could not help but feel a strong desire for him.  He was just so ridiculously manly.

"Raaahgjdkb,kndxvkv nlduhf" the demons screamed as they made their way onward.

Keith took the mop from his backpack and held it defiantly.

"Looks like there's some cleaning to do," he said cheesily.

Taking on an over-the-top anime pose, Keith held the mop high above his head.  A bolt of lightning came down from the clear sky and transformed the mop into a sword/machine gun hybrid.  He then put on his headphones, and a metal version of the boss battle theme from Final Fantasy 6 started playing.

A one sided war was waged.  Every last foul beast was slain and maimed and shot to death, some still screaming for help and other helplessly squirming about.  Keith had saved the school once again, all because it was just his job.

This was the antasy he played in his head while doing his mundane work.

JackWhite

"I never seen you so excited Hina."