Rhys Thanatos

blue bunny sparkle

*mad scrambles to Crusher*

Big, bald, and beautiful!

TaintedAndDelish

Rhys Thanatos

SpiralSpider

But what about the...?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

TaintedAndDelish

Adrianna Paige

then please touch me?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adrianna Paige

oh screw me running..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

I'm sorry hun, what?  ;)

Adrianna Paige

now that's jacked up.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

*blinks*

I need out now. *shakes head in confusion*

Adrianna Paige

there's been a mistake.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Yes, because I'm here.  ;D O:)

Adrianna Paige

and we're so awesome!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Of course we are!  ;)

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

*laughs*

Or we will punish.