In need of a male krampus that is into s&m and soft core bdsm M/F

Started by sephiroth, September 30, 2016, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sephiroth

Hi, I love to do a roleplay with someone, as Krampus from the movie, I play my Oc her name is Jen, and he would call her snowflake as a nickname. It is a story romance, S&m can be soft core BDSM. I hope I put this is the right place, you can if you like, make him talk in Garman are English are mix it up. Just, how ever you like doing it, it would be nice if he acted a little like an animal with grunts, growls, howling, you don't have to but it would be nice. I can't wait to play with someone about this, Thank you so much for looking. the idea I have for the roleplay is that he is out working, on a house. My character sister is the one that winds up calling him to the house. He takes everyone and puts them in a snow globe, just like the movie. But he does not put my Oc, he has other ideas for her. she is special in being able to feel and sense the good in others. He is lonely and cold and hard. She shows him how to care, and gives him light in a way in his dark and cold world. He has cold skin, and a long tail, I love the cold and tail and horns. He is an Incubus so he has to feed to live, on her love. so he makes her his mate, a gifted human like her is rare in the world that has stopped believing in anything.  she has no idea who are what he is, she is about 23 years old, long dark brown hair, and is kind and loving. She loves bells, and he gives her a little one and puts it around her neck to have. she has a little bit of a wild dark side, on things she likes and never said to anyone. He finds this out that is where the s&m and soft core bdsm comes in. she likes to be a naughty little girl and get spanked. She likes him to tell her she is and how he well punish her for being bad. *smiles* I like a long term story, where they meet and fall in love, and he has a son with her are whatever you like doing. I am easy to please I do whatever most of the time. I well write from a paragraph to 4, I have done up to 10. you don't have to I just saying, I love trying to put detail in my work. He has little elves and all that and toys, gingerbread men and all that like the movie. It's up to you on what he looks like under the robes and mask, I not picky, if you have any others ideas are want to change mine, just ask I don't mind plotting.  ^^,  thank you for looking, I can't wait to get spanked lol

why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters