Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:17:43 AM
*Who said anything about anything more?* Shameless flirting is so much fun

Innocent looks at you
-tickles- hey im just going along with it so meh i didn't do anything worng

Autumn52

Of coarse you didn't do anything wrong.....you are a tasty little treat.

Kisses him with true desire while letting tongue lick and taste his lips then playing tonsil hockey for a bit. (well the tonsil hockey thing might have been a bit over board....giggles)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:23:19 AM
Of coarse you didn't do anything wrong.....you are a tasty little treat.

Kisses him with true desire while letting tongue lick and taste his lips then playing tonsil hockey for a bit. (well the tonsil hockey thing might have been a bit over board....giggles)

You will be punished! -tickles some more- it was your idea.

Autumn52

* I hope that punishment includes a spanking* yummy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:25:43 AM
* I hope that punishment includes a spanking* yummy

Noted But no that will be Punishment for another time hummm  -Ties her up and smerks and pulls out a feather- Tickle  tourture FTW!

Autumn52

*pouts* and whispers if your not nice to me I will have to use my magic on you.....giggles

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:29:43 AM
*pouts* and whispers if your not nice to me I will have to use my magic on you.....giggles
humm really -unties  tyhe magic lady-

Autumn52

after being untied I whisper *no I am not magic I am a tease and I got untied hehe* runs and hides so he cant tie me up again. affaid tying up.....(not really but it sounds cute)

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:33:42 AM
after being untied I whisper *no I am not magic I am a tease and I got untied hehe* runs and hides so he cant tie me up again. affaid tying up.....(not really but it sounds cute)
-pounces- on no you dont  -kisses deeply  hand runing down your back softly-

Autumn52

whispers *you are a fiesty kitty are you* kisses you until you are breathless and then lets my hands begin to ........

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:36:39 AM
whispers *you are a fiesty kitty are you* kisses you until you are breathless and then lets my hands begin to ........

Hey hey wait untill i have enough money to get a room then  you can feel me up this is a Pg-13 plavce ya know  -nibbles your neck  softly  and licks your neck after- You are such a shameless Flirt.

Autumn52

*you have a dirty mind, My hands are roaming along your back and shoulders*

Giggles and shamelessly keeps flirting

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:40:19 AM
*you have a dirty mind, My hands are roaming along your back and shoulders*

Giggles and shamelessly keeps flirting

......i know but i am an adult  i dont voice it until i am asked you know -licks and nibbled down your neck softly- Yummy i can;t wait to get to know you more

Autumn52

NeroTheCat

Autumn52

* I will remember you said that if you get approved.*

hugs you close in my cleavage

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:49:15 AM
* I will remember you said that if you get approved.*

hugs you close in my cleavage
the hug of Plesent death yay -snuggles deeply and rubs-

Autumn52

*now we are beginning to take over this thread I better toddle off, good luck on your approval.* kiss you and leaves you

Creshnagarine

<Cresh embraces Xandi and whispers into her ear.>

"Oh Xandi. It has been too long since I held you like this." 
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Autumn52

Whispers softly to Cresh *You have been in my every dream and now I wish to make thoses dreams a reality.*

Merry Gentry

you are too sexy to be left alone... let's play
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Creshnagarine

<Cresh sneaks up behind Merry and covers her eyes.>

Guess who?

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cassiopeia

*whispers desperately*  Help ... I've fallen and I can't reach my beer!

Hitori

It's not safe to be wandering alone in the dark...
Alone I Persevere