Teen Titans/Young Justice Rebirth

Started by Vaulera, April 28, 2013, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

Excellent, thank you. I am having a crisis however. I just re-watched young just now and I looove Artemis! I don't know whether I should use Jinx, or Artemis. Any opinions?

El Maligno

I thnk having a bad girl would be sexy and different it would be interesting to have her have to work at gaining the other titans trust. But Artemis is a great addition to the team it would be easier to trust her since she has not been a villain. I vote for Jinx because I think it would make for a better story. Besides everyone likes a bad girl.  ;D

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  Either/or.  The story could be easily tweaked to fit whomever you choose.

Question: what category will this RP be under?  (Light, Bondage, etc.)  A rereading of the first post told me what I suspected - that I'd already read the answer and forgotten it.  NC.

That begs the new question.  What sorts of "NC" will be permitted?  And, do any of the players or the GM plan on engaging in NC sex scenes?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

El Maligno

I'm down for any NC action. So count me in. I mean that he will not be forcing anyone but he is open to being take so to speak. Or if a villain somehow forced him to act in such a way other than that a fellow titan cant really expect to keep the trust of his teammates other wise

Daoine Sidhe

I will not be participating in any NC sexual scenes.  I could see being imprisoned by the villains as being considered NC, though, which isn't a problem.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

apygoos

While the subject is on the table, i always love a good sex scene, but lets make sure this RP still has a good balance of story with it. Every titans/young justice RP I've done here has died because everyone becomes too horny to fight crime, or even have a life/story outside the bedroom.
I like both Artemis and Jinx, so its all up to you. ill have a character sheet in either tonight before i go to bed, or tomorrow. also, do we have an OOC yet? i feel like where we are at in discussion would be better to put there. you may also want to note in the OP recruitment is currently closed

El Maligno

I agree don't get me wrong as a guy I'm all for sex but I would like a good story line as I'm sure everyone else here seems to be too.

Vaulera

I'm a big fan of NC myself, it's just my tastes, but I don't think including a lot of it is necessarily a smart thing to do. NC story lines center quite entirely around the sexual act itself, which isn't really our focus.

Vaulera

After much consideration and quite a bit of watching young justice/ reading up on Artemis, I decided to play Artemis instead. It isn't just an aesthetic thing either. Though Jinx has an interesting background, being a converted villain, etc. her only real connections to the others in the roleplay are slim. It's unfortunate that she's not actually much of a real character, Jinx was a Trinidadian woman who could use Voodoo powers in the actual D.C. lore, and I would like to stay at least a little more true to D.C. than the altered Jinx. I also just plain like Artemis and think we need some more power-devoid heroes, besides just the boy wonder.

Daoine Sidhe

Artemis sounds like a solid choice to me.  As for the NC/sex, I hadn't planned on engaging in many sexual scenes.  I imagine there might be one or two during the course of the game between Koriand'r and Dick, but since this is a story-driven RP, they'll likely be focused on other matters.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

Well, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a number of sex scenes. I myself plan on indulging in that, where appropriate. Sex scenes will happen in their own thread in the tower, the regular tower stuff in it's own thread, and outside the tower will be the "Mission Thread" With the customary OOC and Character threads. Maybe some more, depending on what we want to do, but that's the basic idea for the whole thing.

El Maligno

Same here Aqualad's a good looking guy and he will love the female titans.  ;) But like Vaulera said when appropriate I mean we won't be in the middle of a fight and Aqualad's between Artemis and Raven and he looks at their boobs and grabs on in each hand at a random time. No I will not be doing that... lol but that was funny thinking about that.

Besides I like the idea of him being with Starfire or Artemis or Raven {shes uber sexy}  (I know shes off limits though I'm just sayin)

Vaulera

As tragic as it is, I think that Artemis is the only single bisexual female in the roleplay as it is right now. Although I would agree and say Raven wouldn't engage in much of that anyways, it leaves me with my work cut out for me. By the way, to all who haven't posted a profile, that being Cyborg, Raven and Robin, please start working on those, message me if you need help or anything. I'll be doing mine last!

apygoos

yea, im going to try and get that up tonight

El Maligno

Yes artemis is going to be getting a lot of attention I think.  >:)

Vaulera

See, It's later in her life, so just like Robin would canonically be Nightwing, I'm wondering if I should make Artemis Tigress, and not an archer!

apygoos

you could do what im doing with Dick, start her as Artemis, and move her up to Tigress

apygoos

Name:Richard "Dick" Grayson
Alias: Robin/Nightwing
Appearance:

Powers: N/A
Equipment:Grapple Gun, Wing-Dings, Eskirma Sticks, Titans comm, Smoke pellets, hand cuffs, utility knife, holo glove computer, tracing devices, The Red Wing Motorcycle [becoems the Blue Wing when he becomes Nightwing]
Skills/ Abilities: Trained in various Martial arts by Batman, highly nimble and acrobatic, Detective prowess, tech savvy
Personality/ Character traits: Hard Working, Dedicated, Reliable, fun-loving, Courageous
History:After the murder of his parents, the Youngest member of the Flying Grayson's, Richard,  was taken in by Billionaire Bruce Wayne as his ward. It did not take long for Dick to discover that his new father figure was The Batman. Bruce took advantage of this opportunity and Dicks young ambition and trust to take him into the world of the cape and cowl. Richard became the Batman's sidekick under the guise of Robin, the Boy Wonder. As Robin advanced into his teen years he met a girl names Kori, who was gifted with fantastic powers. Robin took the initiative to form a team of others like himself  and Kori. Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Speedy all formed the original Teen Titans. Robin lead the team for a time, then complications arose, leading to the team being dissolved. Robin returned to his Mentor, The Batman. Now completing college and still keeping in touch with Kori to maintain their relationship, the now Man Wonder has much on his mind, namely his future in the mask, and outside of it.

Vaulera

Excellent! I love your character profile, good inclusion of equipment, I think it's safe to say it's to be added instead of powers for the gadgeteers! So, now for you, Raven and Cyborg!

apygoos

Vaulera

Also, in a similar way to Nightwing being Nightwing, I may have Artemis be Tigress instead, her more recent and canonical appearances.

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  I suppose I can work with that.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Mysterica

Before I post Raven's character sheet I'll take a popular vote as I have been given the choice.  Black cloak raven, or white?

apygoos

well, id ask this, is she free from her fathers influence?
if she is white, if not, black

El Maligno

Yeah depends on how you want to play her If she's free then white. If not then Black. thats how I vote.