News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

Merry Gentry

how best to conquer E and it's inhabitants
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

abandoneddolly

She is wondering if she should take off her bra

thirteenhearts

Autumn52

When is it time to get out of this corset and have some fun......where is Mr. ThirteenHearts when I need him?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

the avatar above me is wondering if she will ever get the tangles out of her hair
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

She's wondering if her boobs grew since her last dress fitting.

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Nitro

She is wondering if that dress will button up or will she have to go get a different outfit to put on.

DiverseDesires

he is wondering if anyone would notice if he stopped playing for a moment so that he would have a hand free to help with the buttons

Nitro

Wonders if he will help her with her buttons.

DiverseDesires

is thinking whether he should just forget the dam buttons and...........

abandoneddolly

is thinking this stupiud dress...thats the last time I let my freind shop for me

Nitro

wonders if anyone will notice my avatar looks like raggedy Ann.

DiverseDesires

the avatarabove me is thinking that all that time spent playing guitar hero is paying off

Nitro

Is thinking if i can just get this dress right i can get on stage and dance with him.

DiverseDesires

is thinking I'd like a striptease dance

Nitro

abandoneddolly

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

MasterMischief

So I said, "You ain't so bad!  I could take you with one hand tied behind my back.  Psha, demon!"

<.<

>.>

He's right behind me...isn't he?

Aether

He is thinking how much easier it would be to write with a prosthetic hand.

Cassiopeia

If only that damned ice monster would hold still ... gah!

Aether