Elemental Dawn (recruitment and OOC)

Started by Undercov3rL0ver, June 21, 2010, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhina

Name: Aria Evans

Element: Light
Weapon: Prism pendant, used to focus, direct, and bend light. Acts as an amplifier, allowing Aria to exert greater influence over light at range.

Sorry it took me so long to get this up, I've been busy.

Saikotsu

no worries, both Undercover and I were busy as well.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Undercov3rL0ver

alright then.  I'm writing the IC post as I type....wait.

Anyway, I'd like to apologize for my absence yesterday, I was quite busy.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

cmpuncle

sweet I've been anxious to give this bad boy a shot.  No need to hurry though undercover.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

cmpuncle

okay explain something to me please......how the hell does an RV break down 7/10 of a time?   That doesn't work out.....
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Undercov3rL0ver

hahaha, wow, I expected that out of Saiko.  It's only fully broken down 3 times, and it's had various parts break 7 times...wait make that 8, since the air conditioning just died.

cmpuncle

but that's not the RV itself, that's pieces within it that have nothing to do with the engine.  So technically it's broken down 3 times with 8 nonessential pieces having broken as well.

Undercov3rL0ver

Okay then. Chock it up to Razzly counting "near" breakdowns. For instance, a flat tire would put a hold on the journey, but the RV would still work after the part was replaced.

cmpuncle

cmpuncle

oh man I was gonna try to post last night but we went to see Toy Story 3 and didn't get out of that till 11:45 or so.  So I'll get one up probably in the next few minutes.  geez staying up till midnight then having to wake up at 6 is not a good idea.

DigitLninja

sorry cmpuncle, but it was worth it right?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

oh yes, Totoro is cute as a toy.  lol

Undercov3rL0ver

aw, lucky. I wanted to see it too. Sorry I couldn't make it. Oh well, maybe next time. 

cmpuncle

we'll get you down here eventually, of that I have no doubt.  lol

Saikotsu

indeed. I have to admit, it was nice hanging out with you two again.  We really need to do that more often. Maybe next time Undercover could join us.

Anyway, as far as the storyline goes, we're going to be getting into the meat of the story soon, probably tonight, if everyone responds to the last post.  If you need more detail, please let me know, I realize that the last post was a bit unusual. 
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Mhina

I'll be off for the next 8 hours. I'll post when I get up.

Saikotsu

that's fine.  I'll probably not be on when I get home from work later tonight, so Undercover will most likely take the next storyline post.
- a friend

cmpuncle

Now I'm assuming that something will be coming from these "clouds" which will give the characters their elemental abilities.  So just to let you two GM's know, even though he's in Sarge while whatever comes down from the clouds, if that's the case, he'll still be at least sticking his hand out the wind just to try and figure out what it is while minimizing possible injury to himself.

Undercov3rL0ver

good guess, and don't worry. He won't be needing to do that.

Bloody Rose

cmpuncle

wow guess I was more out of it then I thought yesterday, I hadn't realized i said wind instead of window.

Saikotsu

DigitLninja, most people are waking up where they fell unconscious, and the characters fell unconscious from the bright white light. If you want your situation to be different, that's fine, though I'd like to know a bit more about where you want to go with it, so we can better accomodate that. Feel free to PM me the details when you have the chance. I'll be working another night shift tonight, so don't expect a reply until late though.
- a friend

DigitLninja

sorry i thought we were all waking up together
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

that's fine. I'm going to logout now, and I most likely won't be on tonight. Go ahead and post for me tonight Undercover.
- a friend