[Futa/herm-centered Space Opera] Fu.C.K. Corps [Interest Check]

Started by Kyrela, October 11, 2010, 11:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrela

I developed an RP setting for use on a futa-themed web forum a couple years back and I've recently had an urge to resurrect it.  Fair warning, I've written up quite a bit for a web RP but I'd like to get a feel for the interest level on this board for such a thing. 

If interested please reply to the thread to indicate as such.

So without much further ado...

SEE The exotic reaches of the galaxy!

FIGHT The foulest monsters, pirates, and evildoers of the void!

PROTECT Peace and order in the civilized stars!

FUCK Any and every willing maiden across the cosmos!

PARTY With the most endowed futanaris of known space!

Read on and decide if you are the stuff of galactic military, peacekeeping, and sexual legend...

Futanari Cosmic Knights (Fu.C.K.)

Background

The Futanari Cosmic Knights (Fu.C.K.) Corps is the bastion of law, order, and justice in the galaxy. The Galactic Council grants it extremely broad latitude in matters of both law and military. The Knights are judge, jury, and executioners in civil matters and the 'joint chiefs' of the Galactic Fleet. Their power stems from a set of ancient alien trinkets called futasources; these have been in circulation among the forces of law and order in the galaxy since before recorded history. At least the last few billion years. Their origins belong with a long-dead species made up entirely of futanari. It is known that this ancient civilization was the golden age of the galaxy, and that their futanari form was the perfection of the sentient being.

This race disappeared quite suddenly over two billion years ago. Left now are the modern races of the galaxy. There is significant desire among the political leadership, religious leaders, and most of the populace to try to restore the galactic population to the perfected all-futa state. Sadly natural futa births are exceedingly rare, barely a fraction of a percentile of the galactic population are futas, while males make up roughly 25% and females 75%. This proportion may vary from one species to the next but usually not by much. Even mating between futas only result in a natural futa birth at a rate of 1/1000. Normal hetero sex at a far lower rate, 1 in millions. One way to increase the chances is a with a Futanari Knight; mating with a Knight ups the odds to 1/100. For this reason the Knights have yet another duty, to mate as frequently as permitted given their other duties. For this reason when a Knight is scheduled to arrive in an area, it isn't uncommon for female or futa nobles (who especially covet futa births for the prestige) or others may arrange encounters with the Knight in the hopes of achieving futa conception.

The futasource artifacts come in a variety of forms, usually some type of adornment like a bracelet, ring, necklass, belt, anklet, headband, etc. Each is unique and each combination of unique futasource and user grants the user a different set of abilities. When the Fu.C.K. Corps hands down a futasource to a Knight Initiate, the joining is permanent in the sense that it is assigned to her for the duration of her (now extended) life. Within a week the now full-fledged Knight's abilities manifest themselves, including perhaps her most important one and the one constant to all futasource wearers: the addition of a penis that makes her a futa of the old, perfected standard. The penises of the Futanari Knights are on average larger than the general population of males or natural born futanaris. The smallest being recorded as 10 1/2" and the largest yet seen at 22". Futanari Knights' pussies and asses also have the ability to receive penises of any size. Other common abilities include strength, endurance, and agility marginally beyond the peak of natural potential. Futanari Knights are capable of surviving in a vacuum and can fly unassisted--not fast enough for interplanetary or interstellar travel but at least tactically significant. As previously mentioned each Knight also has her own unique capabilities.

Futanari Knights enjoy the full backing of the Galactic government and military and as such have access to any and all available equipment and assets. Standard attire includes the uniform jacket [pictured] and beret. Each Futanari Knight has complete discretion to dress herself as she sees fit as long as her attire identifies her clearly as a Knight, baring situations where some manner of stealth is necessary, and as such virtually always wears the jacket in addition to her chosen outfit. Typical equipment loadout is a stunstick, pulse pistol, and restraints.

Knight recruitment is a painstaking process as futasources are exceptionally rare artifacts; new recruits only get brought in to replace dead or retired knights. Only females or natural futas can receive a bonding with a futasource, so naturally they are the only sexes considered for recruitment. Initiates are cherry picked from the champions of each of the civilized worlds. The cream of the crop, most highly trained and seasoned veterans of each world are taken into consideration. Equally important to their skillsets for dealing with conflict is their sexual drive and prowess. This is necessary for a Knight to carry out her duties as a progenitor for successive generations of futanari as well as the simple fact that the heady responsibilities of Knighthood require that the downtime that the Knights share together be of the highest possible quality.

The Current Crisis

It has become quite clear to the leadership of the corps, The Assembly of Sister Superiors of Fu.C.K. (A.S.S. Fu.C.K.), that something has gone horribly awry in the galaxy and the millenia of stability that civilization has seen is now being threatened. Piracy and war have picked up in the outer reaches while cracks are beginning to show in the once unified galactic society. Complacency and opulence have blinded the population and the government to the looming crisis. Now, without warning, the Fu.C.K. Corps has mysteriously lost over half of its ranks; Corps officers have simply vanished in numerous incidents across the galaxy without a single lead as to the cause of the catastrophic disappearances. All that is known is that the sudden weakness of the Fu.C.K. Corps only feeds the spiraling instability of the galaxy...

Where You & I Start

Character and Game Guidelines

• I've intended this to be a futa-on-futa and futa-on-female RP primarily (we can discuss exceptions). The nature of the setting and what we'll be doing will require the majority if not all of the characters to be Fu.C.K. Corps members and thus will be of the futanari gender.
  • There's an entire galaxy to play with here so I encourage people to invent species for their own characters. I would however like to discourage direct cross-overs from established sci-fi or fantasy settings. Original species please. I'm also not a fan of furries so I'd prefer a minimum of animalistic properties. An animal tail, set of ears, etc--that stuff is ok. Wolfman isn't.  Sorry, that's just who I am.
  • As far as appearance is concerned there must be something to identify a Cosmic Knight as such. That's why I mention the jacket and beret above. I tried to keep it minimal so that you have alot of latitude to dress your character as you wish, or indeed just keep it minimal...
  • All Cosmic Knights as mentioned above have space survival and flight capabilities and at a minimum just beyond peak physical conditioning. They also have superpowers of your own specification. This is essentially a superhero space adventure if it helps you to think of it as such.  Well...superheroes with two fully functioning sets of sex organs...

*I Don't mean for these guidelines to be hard and fast rules; if you want to do something different lets talk about it.*

Fu.C.K. Encyclopedia Galactica
Fu.C.K. Tech
Fu.C.K. Biology
Species

• Catellonian
  • Equisian
  • Fellation (Cok'Ragg)
  • Rykaan
  • Humantaur
  • Nipplion
  • Angelican
  • and many, many more...

Fu.C.K. Team Roster (Just some amateurish photomanips I did for the setting)
Fu.C.K. Corps Character Sheet Template

Marlow

Just posting this here as saying I am definitely interested in this. The idea is hilarious and I love it.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

1SAZ

Sounds interesting. I'll wait to see if their is any more interest before trying to think up a character though.

CrazyIvan

YoungNWet

Major Major

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Kate

Kunoichi

Hmm, interesting.  I've certainly got interest, though I'm not sure whether or not I can currently afford to join.

Ershin

Kate

Kyrela, to get this going is it ok if we manage to flesh out part of the character sheet you have in mind ?

Also if others could link good futa/futa-photomanip sites would be handy for us all ! :)

Lurrrve the theme

Kyrela

Hi All,

Glad to see some enthusiastic responses.  In fairness to those who have expressed interest let me say that I've decided against doing group RPs.  I might be willing to go one-on-one but I've decided that trying to manage a group is prolly more than I'm willing to put into this.

Ironwolf85

I was thinking of banging out a character... never played a futa before.
besides as long as you give our creativity a direction... most of us will do the work ourselves. though you might have to ban someone if they get out of hand
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

YoungNWet

Kyrela, If i may i'll like to take control of this roleplay please?

Kyrela

YoungNWet

Thank you

Please my everyone repost stating whether the want to be:

Fu.C.K Corp Member Post Ship position as well, Gunner,navigation, ect.
Alien Species that the Corp "reproduce" with. (explain what the Aliens look like) Can be Futa.
A.S.S Fu.C.K Member ( has control of all Fu.ck corps, only 1 or 2 of these)

Thank you.

Kate

YoungNWet

Fu.C.K Corp Member
Alien Species
A.S.S Fu.C.K Member - Kate.

Ironwolf85

never played Futa before... I might go for someone new to the whole thing... probably a Fu.C.K member of somekind
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Major Major

Ironwolf85

of course me being me... I instantly thought of the equisans....

Kyrela

While I said I wouldn't run an RP I don't mind popping in just to share thoughts on the setting and so on.

Ravyn inquired about the species.  Here are some quick blurbs on each that I haven't gotten around to writing up full profiles on:

• Catellonian
    A race consisting of 75% female and 25% shemale with a very strong martial tradition.  Very common in the galaxy with several variant strains across many worlds.  Generally speaking very human-like perhaps with subtle differences like odd hair or skin colors.  Traditional catellonian warrior culture values the usage of very primitive weapons (swords, bows and arrows, whatnot being common)--and trains warriors to such a degree that they are still competitive on a modern battlefield regardless.  The core of the Imperial Galactic fleet is built around Catellonian fighting traditions though quite modernized.

• Fellation (Cok'Ragg)
    A 100% female race believed to have been engineered by the ancient futanari civilization.  Humanoid with vibrant hair and skin colors, and morphology notable for very effective adaptive orifices and blunted horns on their heads, appropriately grooved to be handle bars ;)  Popular as companions to Fu.C.K. Corps members.

• Rykaan

A vile and primitive race of lizardmen from the galactic rim.  100% male, they raid civilized space for breeding stock.  Very bad and deserve to diedieDIE!

• Humantaur

A humanoid with an extra set of legs and an extra mid-section joined at the buttocks.

• Nipplion

A 100% female race noted for their unusual method of communication--manipulation of each other's broad, hypersensitive nipples with a combination of rubbing and licking instead of spoken language.  Gifted linguists and often employed as such in the Empire.

• Angelican
As suggested by the name, a race of 'angelic' humanoids.  100% female and gifted with natural flight, long life, and impunity to disease and infirmity.
[/list]

Ironwolf85

tis funny... now I can't choose...
for a moment I thougyht those Rykann were faceless, if so I might've played one... I'm actually tempted to make up my own race.