Notesheet

Started by Captain Maltese, February 21, 2008, 05:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I alternate between computers daily, and dearly miss having a way to bring along notes - bits of postings, lists of whom I'd like to do a thread with - just amodifiable document of some kind. An elegant way to implement this would be to have a subforum where everybody could post - but only the owner could see his thread(s) and noone else.

I for one would be very grateful if this was possible.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Vekseid

SMF supports this sort of thing semi-poorly - it would be a private section of your profile.

Only thing is when SMF 2.0 comes out I'd have to do it all over again.

Nothing

You could do what I did....just post a Notes topic in On Topic or something and store everything there...yeah, people can read it but they generally don't..and it keeps you organized :)

Vekseid

Elluiki was actually intended for that purpose, but not everyone can enter.

Bliss

for something like this, I recommend using Google Docs. Accessible from everywhere. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Hehe, I finally found the easy answer to this. I write it in a pm and send it to myself ;D

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Elvi

Yep.....that's what I do Calico....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

NightBird

Nifty idea!

*makes mental note*

Moondazed

I actually have an elluiki page for each of my threads where I keep pertinent information, since I know that there are times when real life pulls me away and I want to catch up quick :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~