Interest check

Started by Combicon, May 24, 2009, 08:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Rawr!
Another combi idea. :P

This was just an idea I had that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, or where I wanted it to go, but I fgured I'd see if anyone had any interest at the moment.

The roleply would be set in an orphanage, with the characters all being orphans. To mak ethe roleplay more interesting, I was thinking about allowing the characters to have certain powers (like x-men, if you will) however, as the characters will be kids (well, 16/17/18 years old) they may not have full control of their powers as of yet.

First and foremost, I was hoping this to be a romance roleplay, but of course, I'd love their to be some drama at points. : P

The only other thing I was thinking about, was if I should create character descriptions, so specific characters are already paired up (so, there would be a small description of the characters personality, and who they're going out with/crushes). But am not sure if youd prefer to create your characters fully.

This roleplay will have a set number of characters - at least under 10. :P

Duchess

you can count me in for this ...btw love your avi..very sexy

TheLegionary

Combicon

Hehe, thanks. :P
I like it too. I might change it though, for one that I prefer. XD

Cuffs

I would be quite interested.  I'd be down for the pre-set idea, but I think I'd have more fun creating my own orphan. :)
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)

Daeva

I would also be interested in this RP, and either creating my own character or a pre-set would be fine by me :)
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

PhantomPistoleer

Superhuman mutant orphanage/school scenario?!  Yes, I am interested!

Dibs on mutant with omega level destructive powers, please!  (I shall dub him Detonator)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Night Walker

I would like to join as well.

I vote for not pre-made characters/pairings. I think it would be more fun to have out own characters and see how they pair up on their own.

Duchess

yes me too... but you can ser some rules i guess

like no demigod and stuff

Paladin

Sounds interesting. I'm in.

strudel

If you haven't already gathered a large enough group I'm rather interested. Pre-set chars or not, I'm down.