Candy's Current Cravings (F for M/F)

Started by CandyLips, September 14, 2012, 03:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Hey everyone. So, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been RPing in the forums for a LOOONG time.

I currently don't have many ideas in mind, but I can tell you that I'm kinda looking for something with genuine feelings. I want chemistry between our characters that is more than just sexual, though there will be sex involved. I want a puppy-love kind of feel to it.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to PM me.

Photo of Amber
Amber had been worried about the route her flight was scheduled to take. She had heard plenty of stories of the Bermuda triangle, but everyone kept telling her there was a logical explanation for everything. Unfortunately, that didn't aid in the fact that her plane would be another one to add to the list of stories. While flying through the Bermuda triangle, weird things began to happen. Thick fog surrounded the plane, making it nearly impossible for the pilots to see anything in front of them. The compass began to read incorrectly, sending them way off course before they even realized. With the plane running out of fuel and the radio no longer functioning, the passengers were told of the situation and they prepared themselves for the worst.

When the plane finally crashed into the endless water, most passengers were not able to make it out before the plane began filling with water and sinking. The remaining survivors did their best to survive with only a glimpse of land as motivation to keep pushing forward. They took shifts paddling and sleeping, but it took days for them to finally reach the island, and by then, there were only two left.
TAKEN

Photo of Subject 286E
Hidden deep below the surface lies a laboratory that is unknown to the public. Experiments that would question one's humanity are performed here. Humans are bred and grow in stasis tanks at an alarming rate for the sole purpose of experimentation. The facility specializes in curing cancer and diseases. As the subjects mature, they are given one specific disease or one specific form of cancer to be treated. English is learned while in stasis in order for the subject to articulate the amount of pain he/she is in. It is a cruel fate.

Not all subjects have this same fate, but the outcome is often still cruel. In order to keep the facility running, those with the means to fund such experiments are given something in return. Special orders are made for subjects to fit the desires of those who pay for them. Questions are not asked. Unfortunately, questions often need not be asked with the way the subjects are returned for disposal. They are often used for sexual fantasies or worse. It causes most of the scientists much discomfort, but with the amount of funding they get for it, most simply try to ignore it. Some have thoughts of saving them, but eventually talk themselves out of doing anything.

Will someone ever take a stand?
TAKEN

CandyLips

CandyLips

CandyLips

Updated: Re-opened plane crash RP and added new idea.

Please be gentle. It's been a while :-[