[RECRUITMENT THREAD] - Skyreach - [Trapped in an MMO type freeform game]

Started by Lynnette, March 06, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Ah, ok. So long enough to acclimate but not long enough to really have done much of note.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mysterica

Quote from: Dhi on March 09, 2016, 08:07:47 PM
We've been in Skyreach for, as I understand it, a week at most.
Makes sense.  Explains how we are experienced enough to have personal skills (different choices on various skill trees) while still new enough to be able to be taken aback should something shocking occur.

Revelation

That, plus needing the other classes to compliment and back you up against your weaknesses should provide a decent check and balance so as to not make people too cocky, I would think!

Lynnette

I'll be considering a couple models over time. I got back from work just over an hour ago, pretty tired to say the least >_> I'm hoping to start getting some more threads up today, but I don't know if I can. If not, then I'll do my best to get the game up and running by the weekend.

I'll start responding to PMs now :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

la dame en noir

I'm still interested, I'm just in the middle of a move from Michigan to Georgia. Once I have my computer back and everything is squared away, I will be giving you my character sheet.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 11, 2016, 02:08:13 PM
I'm still interested, I'm just in the middle of a move from Michigan to Georgia. Once I have my computer back and everything is squared away, I will be giving you my character sheet.

No rush, take it when you've settled down ^_^

Also, I'm going to see if I can't get the OOC thread and any other non-IC thread up today, I might want to make a resource thread just to make things more accessible. I'm sorry for the delays, my life has become very busy very suddenly, but it seems to have cooled down a little bit.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Lynnette

Okay, got up a couple of the OOC-content threads, namely a resource thread that I will later refine a bit to make it be less explanatory, instead making it a bit more compressed. The IC-threads will go up hopefully tomorrow.

OOC
Resources

I'll also be making a small table with thread-links, but I want to get all the threads up before I do that so I won't have to go around editing like a maniac, it's a mistake I've made before and it's a pain in the ass.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Steir

tyr4n02r

Cool working on a character: A Red Mage/scholar that will eventually evolve into Blue Mage. Having trouble with finding a face claim tho...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Steir

I usually go for Danbooru when it comes to anime-related pictures.

:)

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

aorangi3

Howdy all, I am hoping to be apart of this if at all possible. Have already sent a PM of my character to Lynnette. I hope to be able to join you all in this collective imaginary tale of fantasy.

Even if I am not able to come and play, It is nice to see you all.
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Emjay

I am interested and currently working on a charrie sheet  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

pcnovaes

It's like roleplaying soa! count me in!
i'll make a character sheet.

The skill 1 and 2 are from the game or its some quality like cooking or dancing?

Steir

Skill 1 and 2 are combat skills that you either use for attack, defense, or utility. You can mention non-combat skills elsewhere.

Lynnette

Quote from: pcnovaes on March 25, 2016, 09:36:53 AM
It's like roleplaying soa! count me in!
i'll make a character sheet.

The skill 1 and 2 are from the game or its some quality like cooking or dancing?

As steir said, Skill 1 and 2 are skills that would be relevant in combat. If we're drawing parallels to Sword Art Online since you mentioned it, it would be the sword skills. Of course, it'll adapt to the classes and be relevant to their combat styles.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

pcnovaes

Quote from: Steir on March 25, 2016, 09:59:33 AM
Skill 1 and 2 are combat skills that you either use for attack, defense, or utility. You can mention non-combat skills elsewhere.
but are they special skills from the game or something like parrying proficience?

LeSane

Parrying would be something you do in combat PCN so it would go underneath one of the two skills. The skills are your own and they don't have to be ripped from a game. Just have some fun with it and you'll be fine.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'