Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Since Trieste obviously wants out (but can't be bothered to ask me to just remove her), and can't help bug ignore the rules, she's out now.

She was a Werewolf.

It will now be night.

Remaining Players:
  • Will
  • Rockin
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

LadySky

LadySky noticed with some relief that suddenly the village was much less tense and everyone seemed to feel a burden lift from their shoulders!

She continued banging on Scott's door hoping to test his babyoil products.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

((*peeks back in* sorry i was away so long. too much flight crap and then other stuff.. I should be here for frequently for the rest of my vacation.))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Xillen

As dawn once more arrives in Miller's Hollow, the villagers instinctively prepare themselves for their morning ritual, "Seek the corpse!" The winner was decided once someone checked on Rafufu's cottage, finding the scarce remnants of the werewolves' dinner.

Remaining Players:
  • Will
  • Rockin
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 9 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Rockin

Okay, before anyone votes, I just want to say that Scott IS indeed a Peasant.

I got no legitimate proof however, so PLEASE trust in my words.

okay, so let's look at this list again (the original)

Ket, Will, Ladysky , Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Pianoman, Maeven, Eden,  Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams,

now if we edit from who died and such.... it'll be like...

Ket, Will, Ladysky ,Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Eden,  Krysia,

So from that list, we lynched 3 wolves (one of them was nightkilled) and only 4 so far were peasants. That's not too bad from my prospective.

Some things to note

Krystia - I have a feeling she's one of the people that just bandswagons with the group. But I also can't help but feel she's a wolf considering she was quick to lynching me...meh, mixed decisions for now

Aiden - just voted for me out of retaliation me thinks. possible he's a wolf...but we'll see

Josietta - I'm fairly certain she's wolf. So far, from the past votes, she's been following the groups with the most votes as well as always sticking with that said vote. I don't believe she ever changed her vote nor gave a reason for voting.

so with that...I'm voting for Jositta till something comes up

Ryven

3 vs 4 is not good enough for me.  I vote for Scott.

Rockin

Better then 1 or even 0 vs. 4 IMO >>

every kill counts.

LadySky

LadySky helps to prepare the entrails of Rafufu, the only parts of him that could be found, for burial. After the sad ordeal she sits in the strangely full graveyard crying. This had seemed such a hopeful place when they had decided to settle here and now everything was such a mess! She placed flowers on the new and the old graves sending a prayer up for their souls.

Sluggishly she opened her dress shop and stood lost in the middle of the room not sure what to do next. Why even continue to make clothing for everyone? Her imagination seemed to be at a stand still and she could not bare to work this day. Posting a sign reading, Closed Until Werewolves Stop Eating Us, she turned and walked to the voting booth.

"I will vote for Josietta since I see a suspicious pattern in her voting. Scott could very well be werewolf but I am not getting that gut feeling about him right now."

Once she made her vote she went for a walk in the woods stumbling upon a lovely waterfall and pond. Stripping down she dove in and cried as she slowly swam laps.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 04:06:02 PM
Better then 1 or even 0 vs. 4 IMO >>

every kill counts.

It is better, yes!  Most assuredly!  But it doesn't prove your list, or even come close.  It has been, by definition, hit or miss.

Also, as far as Josietta goes, she's been pretty busy lately and probably hasn't felt like reading through pages and pages of us arguing.  Hence, she goes with the safe vote.  It's not really all that suspicious. >.>  Read her A/As.

I vote Scott.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Rockin

Quote from: Will1984 on June 22, 2009, 04:42:04 PM
It is better, yes!  Most assuredly!  But it doesn't prove your list, or even come close.  It has been, by definition, hit or miss.

Also, as far as Josietta goes, she's been pretty busy lately and probably hasn't felt like reading through pages and pages of us arguing.  Hence, she goes with the safe vote.  It's not really all that suspicious. >.>  Read her A/As.

I vote Scott.

There is no way my list was ever gonna be a pinpoint to the wolves. I've said this time and time again. If people have discussed with it a bit or may have shared their own ways of finding the wolves, we could've narrowed down the numbers. But it won't help much if we're just voting on those who seems suspicious. Will, if you have anything to share that may help with this, I'm all ears and I'm sure everyone else is.

as for Josietta, I saw on her sig that she's on vacation. I completly understand she's busy and that she's having/enjoying a life. However, it'll help if she can provide at least a small reason of voting so that way isn't considered bandwagoning with the wolves. >>

Aiden

Aiden hopped out of bed and walked down each hut, knocking on each door.
"Hello? You guys dead? No...awwwww..."
Grinning and excitedly going to the next hut, he finally stumbled across the werewolves's last victim.
"Ahhh fucking wolves..."
He groaned and shook his head regrettably.

"I am going to need to replace the carpet!"
Grumbling, he tosses the remains out a window and claims the hut for his own. A pattern had developed, every person that died or was hung, Aiden was quick to follow to claim their home as his own. From the broken furniture of Rafufu's hut, he makes a makeshift grave marker for the person he voted for last time but was saved a lynching.
Here lies Rockin, may his bar forever remain in my lair.

Ryven

((Psst...Aiden.  Your first post of the new day must contain a vote.))

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 04:53:31 PM
There is no way my list was ever gonna be a pinpoint to the wolves. I've said this time and time again. If people have discussed with it a bit or may have shared their own ways of finding the wolves, we could've narrowed down the numbers. But it won't help much if we're just voting on those who seems suspicious. Will, if you have anything to share that may help with this, I'm all ears and I'm sure everyone else is.

as for Josietta, I saw on her sig that she's on vacation. I completly understand she's busy and that she's having/enjoying a life. However, it'll help if she can provide at least a small reason of voting so that way isn't considered bandwagoning with the wolves. >>

I've given a reason for every single one of my votes.  It's not like I'm just randomly picking names on a list.  All I'm saying is that I have no faith in your list as an effective determinant, and I don't think it's any better than randomly picking names on a list, or voting on who seems suspicious.

I have offered other solutions, Rockin.  Every time I vote.  They just don't happen to be in list form.  They're suspicions based on educated guesses.  So, ignore them if you want, or I can go back, find them, and quote them here.

- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

Rockin

That was Day 4, Ladysky.

Quote from: Will1984 on June 22, 2009, 05:14:54 PM
I've given a reason for every single one of my votes.  It's not like I'm just randomly picking names on a list.  All I'm saying is that I have no faith in your list as an effective determinant, and I don't think it's any better than randomly picking names on a list, or voting on who seems suspicious.

I have offered other solutions, Rockin.  Every time I vote.  They just don't happen to be in list form.  They're suspicions based on educated guesses.  So, ignore them if you want, or I can go back, find them, and quote them here.

Will, if you not only know that you're giving imput as well as sharing your reasons, then you should know I'm not talking about you or even targeting you. And if you have guesses and such that you said in the past, can you bring them up again please? Maybe I've missed some.

Nadir

I vote Rockin because of his logic fail. I'm convinced Josie is not a wolf and I resent you suspecting me of wolfish activity when I was the first to vote for Maeven's lynch AND killed Piano.

Will

What's up with the second person pronouns if you're not targeting me?

And it was also today as well, Rockin.  Aiden hath voted for thine hide.

- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

I change my vote to Rockin.  You make my head hurt.

Will

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 05:26:57 PM
I vote Rockin because of his logic fail. I'm convinced Josie is not a wolf and I resent you suspecting me of wolfish activity when I was the first to vote for Maeven's lynch AND killed Piano.

Seriously, I don't know why Eden is even on that list.  We know for certain that she's the poison maker, because no one else has come forward to dispute the claim.  If you're trying so hard to "narrow it down," as you claim, why wouldn't you take the time to remove any obvious peasants from it?

- Jack Kerouac

Nadir

Rockin

Eden - There's more to it of you being innocent. You're one of the few early on to have voted for Marguerite. IMO, I don't think a wolf would quickly vote for sheriff as a wolf so quickly even though the said wolf knows she's a peasant. In all honesty, I do consider you as a peasant. I didn't erase your name on the list cause I merely forgot, so sorry about that.

Will - my grammer is sometimes bad, so I'm merely just speaking out in general instead of specific amount of people. sorry again. And wait, she claimed as poison brewer? when? o.o I only ask cause I didn't notice it.

LadySky

As much research as you have done you seem to be awfully confused and lost. I think one to many lies are starting to catch up with you Rockin. I did not realize Josie was on vacation! *smooches Josie for forgivness*

If you will LOOK in Aiden's post for TODAY he clearly voted for you.

LadySky marches over to change her vote to Rockin. Eden being on your list was the last straw for me sorry.

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 05:46:36 PM
Eden - There's more to it of you being innocent. You're one of the few early on to have voted for Marguerite. IMO, I don't think a wolf would quickly vote for sheriff as a wolf so quickly even though the said wolf knows she's a peasant. In all honesty, I do consider you as a peasant. I didn't erase your name on the list cause I merely forgot, so sorry about that.

Will - my grammer is sometimes bad, so I'm merely just speaking out in general instead of specific amount of people. sorry again. And wait, she claimed as poison brewer? when? o.o I only ask cause I didn't notice it.

Sure. :P  I can buy that, because she definitely hasn't been completely open and up-front about it since she offed pianoman.  Certainly not.

- Jack Kerouac

Nadir

Wait - you suspect me as a wolf for voting a human as sheriff? Or is it because I was the first to cast a vote? You do realise someone has to vote first otherwise the game would die. I also cast the first vote against Maeven's lynch. Why the buggering hell would a wolf do that?

Seriously flawed and hypocritical selection of evidence.

And wait, she claimed as poison brewer? when? o.o I only ask cause I didn't notice it.

It's alchemist. And I have already said I killed Piano. In case you missed that again, I killed Piano I am the alchemist. 

And if you had any real skills in deduction, you'd know that Josie is not a wolf.

((PS - I am playing, so this is more aggressive than I'd usually say things so don't take offence. It's all said in fun ^_^))