Puella Magi Futa Magica! (Interest Check, Magical Girl Pathfinder!)

Started by Angie, May 17, 2015, 10:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

A while back, I was in a game with this exact premise. Ended up not working out, but what the hell, I figured why not give it a shot myself?

So the game takes place in what could be considered an AU of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. If you haven't seen it GOOD YOU'RE SAVING YOURSELF SO MUCH HEARTACHE OHMIGODTEARSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahem. I mean, it's a very dark Deconstruction of all things magical girl...and has next to no bearing on this particular game. Most of what's being kept is the idea of girls who make a wish with a particular magical creature becoming, well, magical girls. In OUR world, this means they become a Futanari, and gain access to essentially Pathfinder class levels. I use Pathfinder because it's what I like, damnit. The dungeons will be the constructs of various Witches, which the party must go into and defeat.

However, things are a little different, even in the dungeon. You guys attack as normal, but the monsters are...well they're trying to sex you up, basically. The mechanics behind their attacks are as normal, but the actual, 'shit I describe to you' is all sexual. Expect lots of futa enemies.

EDIT: I forgot the most important part! In Madoka, the girls had to 'cleanse' themselves with Chaos Seeds, well here, it's different-you 'cleanse' by, well, sex. Why? Because I'm a pervert that loves futanari sex, that's why!

EDIT 2: Abilities scored will be done with 20 point point buy. HP after 1st level will be rolled, but if you roll under half the max number on the die, you get half the max number on the die (for instance, rolling a d10 and roll a 3 for health? You get 5 HP plus Con). Start at 3rd level.

So, do I have any takers? Feel free to ask questions!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Ironwolf85

interisting, we had a game simmilar with futa pathfinder stuff but the DM dropped down at the last second
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Warlock

So much tearjerk....But Futa....I'll have nightmares....Nigthmares with sexy unimaginable creatures...Yes.

Think I'll need to rewatch a few episodes *Shudder* for coming up with a character concept and get back in that soul crushing mood.

Before I go to mentally prepare, here's a Kyubey.

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:45:40 AM
So much tearjerk....But Futa....I'll have nightmares....Nigthmares with sexy unimaginable creatures...Yes.

Think I'll need to rewatch a few episodes *Shudder* for coming up with a character concept and get back in that soul crushing mood.

You have no idea how much I want to stab that fucking thing...Kyubey is the devil himself.

Anyway, a couple questions for the party: 1, what should starting level be, and 2, how do you feel about a DM PC?

Also, for character creation, anything 3rd edition or 3.5 is allowed. Exception: Message me about 3rd party stuff.

Warlock

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 03:48:41 AM
You have no idea how much I want to stab that fucking thing...Kyubey is the devil himself.

Anyway, a couple questions for the party: 1, what should starting level be, and 2, how do you feel about a DM PC?

Also, for character creation, anything 3rd edition or 3.5 is allowed. Exception: Message me about 3rd party stuff.

Kyubuy Response Spoilers
An all consuming urge?

The best thing about Kyubey is that you can kill him all over again. Does nothing to sate the urge but you do feel slightly better. Should run out of Kyubeys sometime, right? That's what I tell myself anyway.

1) Not that fond of level 1, so I'd personally go for either 2 or 3. On the other hand, fearing for your life is part the whole thing so level 1 might not be so bad in this case.

2) Go ahead. Could be a mentor/older sister type character to unintentionally lead us into utter despair, or anything really.

Edit: Think I'll go a Gun-kata Magical Girl. Got inspired.

Yukina

*drops in* Paratrooper Yugishogun, reporting for duty. :)

1. Level 1 sounds good. I agree with warlock about the "fearing for one's life" thing.
2. Go for it. You make cool characters!

Autocad

Hnnnnnnngh. Definitely interested, although I can only make short phone posts this week so you won't see any walls of text from me until next week.

Ershin

Sounds like an interesting take on the premise, and I do love me some Madoka Magica. I'd love to be a part of this if possible.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Magical girls represent -

https://youtu.be/0DJnaQ9bT6k

Angie

Holy Christ this blew up. We've got 5 interested parties already, DMPC is unrequired.

I will start you guys at Level 3, just so I can play around with what monsters I send at you guys, and you get a few cool tricks as well. Rev up those character sheets!

Yukina

Question: Is there a set starting gold or shall we follow the class instructions?

Kimmy

I'm posting my interest in here. What sort of style(s) for the magicals are there? Is there a theme? I'm rather unfamiliar with this anime besides the wiki article on it. And well, you're running a kinky futa on futa sex mania version, so am I still thinking cute magical girls? Or is it ramping up the transformation scene into overdrive with a costume that's more leather and lace? Also what ages are the girls?

And, should I expect we won't be using Kyubey's are the adorable magical animal to spawn this madness? Do you have an idea of what we will using?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Angie

Quote from: Kimmy on May 18, 2015, 01:42:29 PM
I'm posting my interest in here. What sort of style(s) for the magicals are there? Is there a theme? I'm rather unfamiliar with this anime besides the wiki article on it. And well, you're running a kinky futa on futa sex mania version, so am I still thinking cute magical girls? Or is it ramping up the transformation scene into overdrive with a costume that's more leather and lace? Also what ages are the girls?

And, should I expect we won't be using Kyubey's are the adorable magical animal to spawn this madness? Do you have an idea of what we will using?

Player 6 has arrived.

Your costume can be whatever you like. I'm playing fast and loose with the source material aside from the whole 'make a wish become magical girl' thing. And how the Witches work with their extradimensional spaces. If you want leather and lace I'm not stopping ya...in fact it would kind of fit.

Ages: 16 minimum, 18+ preferred.

There will be a different ultra-cute animal companion. Or maybe not even an animal at all, for some reason, I would seriously love throwing a pixie-like being as your 'companion'.

@Yugi: Use standard starting gold for 3rd level, which is 3,000 gp. In this world, thanks to the assistance of your magical companion, GP can be transmuted into any equivalent wealth (which is a line written in so you guys can purchase mundane gear as well), which includes items (in other words, your companion will be your shop, though it 'can't do it in a dungeon')

Yukina

Angie

Oh yes-as it may be a deal breaker for some, this will be going into NC: Exotic, as a fair warning.

Yukina

Angie

Oh crap I forgot about how to roll abilities-I do the 20 point point buy thing. I'll edit this into the first post.

EDIT: Also, Yugi, how are you getting 30 HP out of 3d8?

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 02:48:07 PM
Oh crap I forgot about how to roll abilities-I do the 20 point point buy thing. I'll edit this into the first post.

EDIT: Also, Yugi, how are you getting 30 HP out of 3d8?

My apologies. Each level a character gains in a favored class gives them an additional hitpoint/skill rank and I mistakenly though it was 2 each level (Edited health down to 27 and adjusted score to point buy)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=209504

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 18, 2015, 03:00:57 PM
My apologies. Each level a character gains in a favored class gives them an additional hitpoint/skill rank and I mistakenly though it was 2 each level (Edited health down to 27 and adjusted score to point buy)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=209504

May also want to adjust to how I roll HP, I don't do 'max health per level' (if that is a rule somewhere, point me to it and I'll roll with it).

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 03:02:01 PM
May also want to adjust to how I roll HP, I don't do 'max health per level' (if that is a rule somewhere, point me to it and I'll roll with it).

Understood. I just happened to roll insanely well for once in rolling hit dice.

Angie

Yukina

Kimmy

Yay for the inspiration rolling! Two last questions- are we all human? Or can our magical girl forms be other races? And what sort of wishes do the magical make? Do they get granted immediately like a genies- or does it work somehow else?

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 02:10:00 PM
There will be a different ultra-cute animal companion. Or maybe not even an animal at all, for some reason, I would seriously love throwing a pixie-like being as your 'companion'.

I am so writing a story involving a bottle of Green Fairy, a really annoying pixie, a really bad wish and a hangover that's only marginally worse than the annoyingly happy delusional fairy that's still there...
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Angie

Quote from: Kimmy on May 18, 2015, 03:08:01 PM
Yay for the inspiration rolling! Two last questions- are we all human? Or can our magical girl forms be other races? And what sort of wishes do the magical make? Do they get granted immediately like a genies- or does it work somehow else?

I am so writing a story involving a bottle of Green Fairy, a really annoying pixie, a really bad wish and a hangover that's only marginally worse than the annoyingly happy delusional fairy that's still there...

When I was in this game before, we did have a Changeling who could alter herself to be whatever she wanted (which lead to a rather interesting "self-cest" moment when she shapeshifted into MY character...). I would be fine with alt races, the more humanoid the better, though.

The wish you make to become a magical girl can be just about anything, though of course, since it is essentially a goddamn WISH spell from Pathfinder (as in, utterly broken, and the consequences are already defined), it tends to be big stuff. For example, the girl in the video Warlock linked wished to "not die alone" after getting in a car crash. She was healed, completely. In the last game I was in, the aforementioned shapeshifter wished to "be someone else" and gained the ability to be anyone else. Hanako, my druid, wished to punish a group of animal abusers. The wish is granted immediately.

Warlock

Very basic skeleton for the character. Will be going into Ninja for further shenanigans with skills and using Cha for awesome tricks.
Vanessa

What would be the status of Guns in the world in terms of availability?

Edit: Fixed the link. xD
Edit 2: Fixed both links.

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:22:40 PM
Very basic skeleton for the character. Will be going into Ninja for further shenanigans with skills and using Cha for awesome tricks.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=209640

What would be the status of http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/firearms in the world in terms of availability?

Oddly, i'm getting a DNS failed error for your sheet. I think it may be a problem with my system...

Firearms are simple weapons.

Angie

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=209640

What would be the status of http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/firearms in the world in terms of availability?

Oh wait, I see what you did-protip, when using the [url] tag, put the WEBSITE inside the brackets. In other words, you did it right, just in reverse.

Angie

Vanessa

What would be the status of Guns in the world in terms of availability?

Edit: Fixed the link. xD
Edit 2: Fixed both links.

Excellent!

Warlock

Writing the background, trying to figure out a way to use it as a set up for the Wish my character'll make to become a Magical Futa Girl. In the vein of the series it should of course backfire in a beautiful soul-wrenching way. Like playing Corrupt a Wish in the Forum Games/Socializing sub-forum.

I wish my parents only had eyes for themselves again. <-Or similar wording.

Angie

Ehhhh, it doesn't really need to backfire in this case. Like I said, I'm not really following the setting to the letter, I'm just taking the bits I like and folding them into a game of Pathfinder. Especially since cleansing is far easier in this alternate universe :P

Re Z L

A&A

Angie

Currently we only have Yugi and Warlock as actual approved characters (yes I know neither of you have a background done, that can come later, I was more worried about getting the sheets), so if you get a sheet in I can get you a spot. We have 2-4 still open.

Yukina

Just be aware that "Mahou Futa Satomi" will be quite similar to "Sailor Satomi" Angie, as the morally-guided bookworms are my universal action characters.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 19, 2015, 05:07:56 PM
Just be aware that "Mahou Futa Satomi" will be quite similar to "Sailor Satomi" Angie, as the morally-guided bookworms are my universal action characters.

You're a dirty backstabbin' rogue, I think the differences are wide enough.

Yukina

*chuckles* She's more the trap handler and lock picker, but true. :)

Warlock

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 19, 2015, 05:25:17 PM
*chuckles* She's more the trap handler and lock picker, but true. :)

Trap handling I hope is used in a double meaning, otherwise I'd gladly take the other part of that role. 

''Roll Perception to spot traps. Does a 15 make it?''
''You find one, do you want to roll Disable Device to deal with that trap?''
''Got a Natural 20''
''You've also taken his virginity in the process, he is now thoroughly disabled in a haze of pleasure.''

To bad I won't go Rogue for the bonus to Trapfinding.

I should stop now.

And since posts should have substance, here's the health roll.
At 2015-05-20 02:26:31, Warlock (uid: 52907) rolls: 2d10a+2 Result: 12 Average on the whole.

Angie

Quote from: Warlock on May 20, 2015, 02:39:38 AM
Trap handling I hope is used in a double meaning, otherwise I'd gladly take the other part of that role. 

''Roll Perception to spot traps. Does a 15 make it?''
''You find one, do you want to roll Disable Device to deal with that trap?''
''Got a Natural 20''
''You've also taken his virginity in the process, he is now thoroughly disabled in a haze of pleasure.''

To bad I won't go Rogue for the bonus to Trapfinding.

I should stop now.

And since posts should have substance, here's the health roll.
At 2015-05-20 02:26:31, Warlock (uid: 52907) rolls: 2d10a+2 Result: 12 Average on the whole.

That first roll would get enhanced to being a 5, so you end up with a total +16.

Angie

Will wait until I see the whole thing-might wanna do things like HP and Saves, I hear those are important.

Also, I really don't like stacking archetypes, but since Bladebound and Kensai don't interfere, I guess I can allow it...

EDIT: Actually the two seem to compliment each other. I like it. Also, the sword you get as a Bladebound can look however you like-we're magical futas after all, if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 12:30:28 PM
"if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!"

*staples lace and frills onto Re Z L's sword*

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 12:30:28 PM
Will wait until I see the whole thing-might wanna do things like HP and Saves, I hear those are important.

Also, I really don't like stacking archetypes, but since Bladebound and Kensai don't interfere, I guess I can allow it...

EDIT: Actually the two seem to compliment each other. I like it. Also, the sword you get as a Bladebound can look however you like-we're magical futas after all, if the swords aren't fancy as fuck, it just ain't magical girls!

Most of the rest is pretty simple to add in...should be finished later today
A&A

Re Z L

Man that HP roll was too good  ;D

Anyway, only missing a couple things now:  one feat, gold?, name, jotting down weapon stats...  are we getting traits by the way?
A&A

Angie

Two traits, as per normal.

Seems you'll be getting 4 HP out of that second roll-average health, aw well.

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 05:32:30 PM
Two traits, as per normal.

Seems you'll be getting 4 HP out of that second roll-average health, aw well.

I don't need no HP to know how to rock!
A&A

Angie

So far we have

Yugishogun: Satomi: Rogue
Warlock: Vanessa: Swashslinger
Re Z L: Unnamed: Magus

I'll give the others interested a couple days before I make a DM PC and slot it into one of the 3 slots remaining.

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 20, 2015, 06:53:02 PM
So far we have

Yugishogun: Satomi: Rogue
Warlock: Vanessa: Swashslinger
Re Z L: Unnamed: Magus

I'll give the others interested a couple days before I make a DM PC and slot it into one of the 3 slots remaining.

So we have one girl using a sword and another using a gun...

A&A

Autocad

I'm interested but I won't be able to access my home computer to make a sheet until Sunday.

Edit: probably a pyromaniac ifrit oracle.

Warlock

Quote from: Re Z L on May 20, 2015, 07:13:04 PM
So we have one girl using a sword and another using a gun...

Too bad I'm using two guns instead of one, otherwise that would've been perfect. Such a utterly obscene show that ruuuuruus all others. <3

Got my background done, going to send it through a spell-checker and second set of eyes then get something that looks like a character post going.

Re Z L

Quote from: Warlock on May 21, 2015, 11:36:39 AM
Too bad I'm using two guns instead of one, otherwise that would've been perfect. Such a utterly obscene show that ruuuuruus all others. <3

Got my background done, going to send it through a spell-checker and second set of eyes then get something that looks like a character post going.

Well, we've got some covered too  ;D

Sheet's done except for buying stuffs--can we buy magic items?  Wands/Scrolls?
A&A

Angie

You have 3 grand to go nuts with, I impose no limits. I will give you an odd look if you spend all 3k on one thing, but that's it.

Sessha

Quote from: Warlock on May 18, 2015, 03:45:40 AM

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 18, 2015, 03:48:41 AM

I'm in too many games right now but I got to agree with Angie that thing is pure evil.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Angie

Throwing in a DM PC anyway-the party will be getting a Druid!

Yukina

Angie

Hanako Utada enters the battlefield: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=214582

Druid of the Storms subdomain. I'm thinking at some point, she might try getting the "Shifter" prestige class from the Masters of the Wild book-because I like Shifter. Also, for her shapeshifting, she'll be going more 'anthromorph' for her forms, not straight up animal.

Yukina

Angie

Yukina

Angie

Also, meet Shinaru, your fairy companion: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/16/0f/ac/160faca137af4f62c71216a61ce9500d.jpg

She can technically look however she likes, but prefers the darker look-in her words "it teaches new magical girls that you can darker powers and not be evil". After having to explain that to others that learned everything about magical girls from other animes...she decided to hammer the point a little harder.

Re Z L

Rylie the futa Magus with a magical, sentient sword

Figure something along the lines of becoming a magical girl when she found the sword, maybe while running from some kind of monster of some sort...
A&A

Angie

Quote from: Re Z L on May 22, 2015, 09:08:38 PM
Rylie the futa Magus with a magical, sentient sword

Figure something along the lines of becoming a magical girl when she found the sword, maybe while running from some kind of monster of some sort...

Monsters in this universe don't really exist outside of their dungeons. The Witches operate by basically making little pocket dimensions and sending their minions out to do stuff-though, that being said, your idea can still work. Just change it to you made a wish while running from said monster (wishes being the only way to go Magical Girl).

Re Z L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 22, 2015, 09:10:39 PM
Monsters in this universe don't really exist outside of their dungeons. The Witches operate by basically making little pocket dimensions and sending their minions out to do stuff-though, that being said, your idea can still work. Just change it to you made a wish while running from said monster (wishes being the only way to go Magical Girl).

Sounds good!
A&A

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Angie

I won't be here until evening tomorrow, so hey, time to think up character backstory!

MiraMirror

At 2015-05-23 12:12:31, ThatOneShrroth (uid: 53474) rolls: 2d8 Result: 9

HP Rolls. =P I'd say I came out okay on this. 7 and 2 (4 since half HD is higher). Not bad. ^^ Also, I shamelessly took Shelyn as a deity solely for the blessings she offers. >.>;

Sheet so far, still in progress
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Ershin

Sorry, it's been an insanely busy week on my end - Is there much time left to get a submission in?

Re Z L

Quote from: Ershin on May 23, 2015, 02:40:41 PM
Sorry, it's been an insanely busy week on my end - Is there much time left to get a submission in?

Pretty sure you have time  :)
A&A

Angie

I can drop Hanako since it seems Ershin and Autocad are both coming in.

Angie

Autocad

Working on the character sheet.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=216150

Now, would you rather deal with deafness (katawa shoujo ahoy!) or tongues as an oracle curse?

Angie

I...I honestly kinda hate the curses, honestly.

I prefer tongues because it's way easier to deal with, but there's a lot of other ones here http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/oracle-curses that you also might like! (I don't hate curses enough to say "No Oracles")

Autocad

If you're fine with 3rd party material, Branded looks like a curse in line with my character concept that doesn't inconvenience the rest of the party too much.

Angie

Chloe Milev

Oh man, this looks interesting.  I'll have to read later to see if there is the possibility of room.  And I see you already have a gun-kata character.  I'd been experimenting with a combination archtype of monk-gunslinger-white haired witch after getting Bayonetta a little while ago.  If there's possible room and that doesn't sound too bad, I can post what I had imagined the archetype to include.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Angie

I think, unless someone drops, we have six members, and that's the most I feel comfortable with. If my schedule wasn't as loaded, I'd do two groups.

Chloe Milev

Well, if room crops up somewhere, this is the monk archetype I was playing around with.

Gunmetal mystic monk, with some archetype stuff from zen archer, mysterious stranger, pistolero, and trading some abilities for white-haired witch:

Lawful
d8
4+Int skill ranks/level:  Acrobatics, Climb, Craft, Escape artist, Intimidate, (History, Religion), Perception, Perform, Profession, Sense motive, Spellcraft, Stealth, Swim
(Remove Ride, add Spellcraft)
Average base attack
Good saves
Proficient with monk weapons, firearms
  • Deeds (2), Flurry of blows (including pistol whip and firearms), Grit, Unarmed strike, White hair (1d4+Wis, grab), (gunsmithing)
  • Evasion, White hair (constrict), (grit/monk feat)
  • Deed (pisto-whip with unarmed damage and ki pool), Fast movement, Zen archery, (Point blank master)
  • Ki pool (magic, affects bullets, may use as grit), White hair (10 ft, trip)
  • Pistol training (Dex to damage), Ki bullets (1 ki: unarmed damage)
  • White hair (pull), (grit/monk feat)
  • Deed, Ki pool (cold iron/silver)
  • White hair (15 ft, strangle)
  • Reflexive shot (attacks of opportunity with firearm)
  • Ki pool (lawful), Rogue talent, (grit/monk feat)
  • Trick shot (ki to ignore concealment, cover)
  • Abundant step, Rogue talent, White hair (20 ft)
  • Diamond soul
  • Rogue talent, (grit/monk feat)
  • Deed
  • Ki pool (adamantine), Rogue talent, White hair (25 ft)
  • Ki focus bow (1 ki: ki focus bullets), Timeless body
  • Advanced rogue talent, (grit/monk feat)
  • Deed
  • Advanced rogue talent, Perfect self, White hair (30 ft)
May use Stunning fist, Elemental fist, or Punishing kick with firearms
White hair replaces Slow fall every even level
Take feral combat training to use hair with unarmed strike
A flurry with a pistol flavored as quad-wielding with hands and heels
Up the walls for witch-walking and serene stride for speed water walking
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas