4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

So .. much...semen...everywhere...~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Villain

Deamonbane

Neither did I... how....?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

So - you're not lesbian?

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Deamonbane

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Deamonbane

You're right... too long...

Lycana

Deamonbane

Hmmm... let's do this...

Lycana

Jinxed One

So sore...and happy...^_~

MelisaArtemis

Cayenne

May there are classes..?

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

The cuff keys.... uhhhhh?

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

hannahbanana

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF