Last search thread. [M looking for F]

Started by TenchuFall, May 14, 2010, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TenchuFall

I have ultimately created a string of Rps that have satisfied my urges for about two hours a day. It's very discouraging to sit waiting, and then see the name of one person on four recently updated posts. I like roleplaying, and realize not everyone can dedicate as much time to it, but I would like to find/make one or two more games to fill the void the seems to be growing in my creativity.

The Stories:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, here's the twist!" [Taken]

In a town of nearly 40 thousand people, its easy to forget a name or two. However, a young man returns from military service, his bags just dropped off at the terminal, and the last leg of his voyage home about to be concluded. The young man is waiting for a cab, ready to make it back to his parent's home for a while where he spies a young lady. Not much younger than he. In full uniform, he's hard not to notice. But, out of nowhere, the young girl walks up to him and slaps him across the face. She storm off in a fury. The man stands there, wondering what was going on. Little did he know, she was the girl he broke up with in order to join the military. But, due to the circumstances of his discharge, he had lost all earthly idea who she was. So, he decides to find this girl and attempt to get to the center of things again. It eventually leads to an unrequitted love story. [mxf pairing, Light Human Solo]

"Now, now... Let me do that." {Taken}

Living at home is rough, especially when the dog, the cat, the butler, father, and step-brother all die in a very unfortunate accident. So, stuck with the inheritance of millions, a prospering business and a mansion in the hills, a very emotionally distraught teenage boy is faced with a life of turmoil and hardship. And his father's ex-wife. His step-mother. However, he soon discovers her intentions are not pure when she asks to stay at the chateau. Does the boy accept the feelings? And will he find out her secret before its too late? And will she drop her feelings of greed for her feelings for him? [mxf pairing, Bondage or EX, depending on how kinky it gets]

"And the show must go on..."

Stalking through the night, a shadow jumps from darkness to darkness, following the sounds of a person in distress. The sight below is horrible: a side-kick dead, shot in the head, and a woman being dragged by her hair through an alley. A brutish man wielding a double-barrel is the assailant. With tears streaming down his face, the masked hero jumps onto the man and beats him to death with his bare hands. The hero is arrested and tried. After a grace sentance, he is released. Now human and all too normal, he decides to rot away. Until the woman finds him and tries to get him back into the business, with her as more than just a partner. [mxf pairing, violent, but not constituting EX]

TenchuFall

NEW IDEAS

Since my attempts at anime stories don't seem to fly so well, I have ultimately decided to not do them anymore. So... without further adieu...

"I wanna... I mean, if you want to."

What happens when you get bored, slightly drunk at an underage party? Simple... find your best friend and spice things up. Streaking through the yard in undergarments, treating a houseplant like its a famous actress, shooting off of the passed out girl's stomach, and drawing on the jock's faces that have all huddled together in drunken slumber. So... what next? She turns to him and asks, "Do you wanna have sex?" In a stupor, he replies sure. After the night ends, the two wake up. Naked. A used condom still clinging onto his penis. And, then, the freak out ensues. After three weeks of never even mentioning names and going through great lengths to avoid each other, the hole that can never seem to be filled, begins eating away at their current relationships. Soon... affairs, cheating and a climactic jealous battle between the two triangled couples.

"To not be..." [Taken]

A young man commits suicide. His life giving him nothing but sour grapes and rotten eggs. As divine punishment, he becomes the conscience of a very nerdy, but cute girl who is always teased and ridiculed. Without much hesitation, the spirit works at getting her esteem back to par with the occasional acts of a poltergeist. At least, until he figures out how to assumes a physical form and decides to open up all of her closed doors.

haikuoftears

I'd like to try the first or second one depending on which is still available, if you don't mind. ^_^

TenchuFall

Someone specifically asked for the first one, so if you wouldn't mind the second one?

haikuoftears

I would actually prefer the second one >_>; yes! 8hops around like a lame bunny*

TenchuFall

Alright. When would you like to start and what genre would you prefer?

haikuoftears

Alright, and Depends. Would you prefer it modern or something else?

TenchuFall

Well, I typically do modern, but if you'd like to try something else, I'm willing to try. Or even if you want to make it in a foreign country... I'd be up for that. Let me know what you'd prefer. We're not just playing for me.

haikuoftears

Well modern would definitely work. Would you mind terribly if she's a different kind of evil step mother. In a subtly corrupting way? I'll make a post now if this is alright with you. Tell me if you want to change anything ^^;

TenchuFall

Nope. Go right ahead. just tell me where you make the thread, and I will reply asap.

haikuoftears

Sorry if that took a while, multitasking with a late dinner. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68986.0 There yu go

TenchuFall

MzNurse

I'd like to try the poltergeist/conscience one if that isn't the one you two are already talking about.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

TenchuFall

Sure thing. When do you want to start?

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

TenchuFall