I wish.....

Started by imran102, September 21, 2012, 09:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran102

The object of the game is very simple. You will wish for something and the person below you will grant your wish but will not be exactly what you hoped for.

How to play:
Player 1: I wish I have a big house.

Player 2: Wish granted, but you'll be living with farm animals in it.
I wish I can control time.

Player 3: Wish granted, but you can only move the time a second in the future once per day.
I wish...

..and so on.

Rules:
Be appropriate at all times and respect other players.
Try not to ask for a wish that you think may be difficult for players to understand. This can cause the game to go dead at some points (which I don't think anybody wants).
Have fun!

As the game maker, I will start.

I wish I'm approved already  :'(

Mordred

Whoa.. this sounds familiar..

Granted! Ah but.. you.. silly thing.. forgot to read the fine print.
The smell of brimstone.. that you can handle. The sexy thing rubbing her.. well.. bits on you.. as she whispers the tortures in store.. with a slow lick up your neck and into your ear.. yeah.. you naughty thing.. that you can also deal with. BUT.. the pitchfork being crammed way up your ass? Twisted and then pushed farther? After lounging (not you, the fork) in a toasty fiery pit.. that.. that is a bit much. Life sucks. *slides him a Snickers* I think you'll be needing this. Welcome to being approved. It can be fun.. but it can also.. be hell. :)

.. mostly fun <--- *whispered*

Shit. I'm a simple thing.. I just wanna pair of wings! *whines really annoyingly*
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Granted! But they're a shiny pair of angel wings, so you had to give up your vampire existence for a more pure, heavenly one ;)

I wish.. I didn't have loud neighbors.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

imran102

Granted. Now you're in space, where you don't have any neighbours to begin with.
I wish I can fly.

@Mordred. Woah, you're Mordred, as in from the Battleon Forums? Didn't know someone like you go to a sexual role-playing forums. But yeah, I took this from the battleon forums.

Autumn52

Granted only now you can only fly, no landing, no walking ever again.

I wish to find something I've lost?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted.  You found a pen you misplaced 14 years ago.  It no longer works.

I wish I could see into my future.

Autumn52

Granted but now that you know what the future holds it changes with every step you take.

I wish that I had someone to hold each night.  :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but said someone sings loudly in their sleep, so you never get any sleep.  *Sorry, I didn't want to corrupt this wish of yours, but rules are rules*

I wish I was more extroverted.

Sylk

granted, But now you're in such HIGH demand that you never and I do mean NEVER have time for yourself.

I wish I were as pretty on the outside as people say I am on the inside
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but now men are too intimidated by your beauty to approach.

I wish I could fly like superman.

Sylk

Granted;  But you need to do something about that cape..... "NO CAPES!"  as the lady said........

Wish my stomach felt better....ugh
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, a warm kitten sits on your stomach and it feels all better, but the cat will never leave.

I wish I could talk to the animals.

Sylk

Granted, but now you hear every story of abuse, neglect and cruelty any animal ever endured, straight from them.

I wish I were beautiful.

Mordred

The machine you whisper this into.. melts. Seems you already were beautiful.. and such a wish caused the circuits to dive into a meltdown of logic versus truth. And with this, the universal wish-granter exploded into a paradox filled dimension.

I wish.. I only knew what I truly needed to know.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Granted however you end up with short term memory loss so you only know what you need to know in short 10 minute bursts of time before you forget completely.

I wish to travel more places.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Beguile's Mistress

Granted - Each day you wake up in a different city and never the same one twice.

I wish I had some banana popsicles.

Gadifriald

Granted! Your freezer generates an endless supply of banana popsicles but the refridgerator side eats your bananas to make them ;D

I wish the NHL lockout would end!
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!