Indonesian Baby Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day

Started by Marguerite, June 05, 2010, 03:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Indonesian baby smoking 40 cigarettes per day

I saw the title and thought it was a joke until seeing an actual baby started to smoke cigarettes at 18 months after his own father introduced him to the smokes.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Wolfy

O_o........Someone needs to call child services.

...also, I do believe that's as big as he's gonna get. O_o

Deimos

Thats two month old news in my part of the world.  At this stage there have been psychologists and therapy involved and now they are saying after a short period of time have been able to reduce the 40 a day smoking to 15 through means of distracting him by playing with toys.

Oniya

Also, the video at your link got yanked - I believe this one is the original broadcast.

Indonesian baby on 40 cigarettes a day
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17