Sub Fs and Dom M&F wanted for Sexual Sci-fi Scene

Started by MasterTristan, July 16, 2013, 12:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipaluk

Let me know if you'd be up for allowing another sub in the game. I'd love to take part in this story.

Name: Lacey Dugard
Goes By: Lacey
Species: Human
Reason on Ship: Lacey is in charge of keeping the ships computer systems in line and analyzing and integrating alien tech into our own.

Personality: Lacey is rather soft-spoken. She has been a technological whiz since she was about 7 years old. Feeling right at home with new systems, a career after school as a systems analyst for the federation. Despite her reserved nature, she loves to go on the away team. She is fascinated by the natural worlds they encounter and loves exploring new things--be it some unknown new technology or a new creature. She is fascinated mostly by the amazing array of bugs around the universe and keeps a little notebook with sketches of each new species she encounters while on the away team as the tech expert. When she does start talking about tech, she gets excited and comes out of her shell, rambling on about how fascinating it is, far beyond what her commander would have wanted to know.

Appearance:Pictured Left.

MasterTristan

Nice Pipa.

Ok all confirmed characters are added to my original post.
Could we have a source of inspiration for the Boglogite Kdyami? Or a rough description of size/colour etc?

Kdyami

Yeah I have it but apperently didn't work posting from my iPod. Lol I'll post it up tonight when I get home.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

eBadger

Name: Gunnery Sergeant Noah Drake
Alias: Drake
Species: Human (Cyborg)

Drake enlisted early in the Federation Marines, following a proud family tradition of service.  Driven by overwhelming pressure to succeed, he gained top marks and was quickly picked out for duty as an Infiltrator - recon and assassin work behind enemy lines.  The euphoria of success, however, ended quickly: Drake went to service through a variety of bloody conflicts, where he learned quickly how thin the line was between combat and murder.  Instead of glory, he found himself a monster forced to kill on command.  He'd just voiced his intention to retire to private life when tragedy struck: a friendly fire mortar landed near his position, killing his partner and nearly ending Drake's life as well.  Months of surgery and recovery replaced much of his skull, left arm, legs, and several internal organs with cybernetic enhancements.  Announced a success, he came out far stronger, faster and more deadly than his biological form allowed. 

However, the mental trauma was becoming obvious.  Therapy seemed to help, but on medical advice he was rotated off the front lines to a post considered simple and relaxing: the Lethal Response Team of an out of the way prison colony, where training was the most stressful thing he was likely to see.  This didn't work out as hoped.  Drake continued to spiral into paranoia and violence, becoming convinced the attempt on his life and his new equipment were the military's design to keep him as their tool.  The plan to aid the prisoners in an escape, overthrowing the garrison and fleeing Federation space, seemed logical and inevitable.  The only surprise was how much he enjoyed hunting down his former comrades....

Abilities: Drake's enhancements make him faster and stronger than any normal human; he has multi-spectrum vision that is capable of low light and heat vision.  He has significant skills in stealth, marskmanship and intrusion.  His pride and joy is a small experimental psychic cloaking device built into his cybernetics; it amplifies his natural talents to allow a few useful tricks: he can speak to another person telepathically, and trick them into not seeing him, or seeing him as someone completely different. 

MasterTristan

MasterTristan

I'll begin this rp in 24 hours.
If anyone else wants in post a profile before then.

RainyHigh

Is there room for one more Dom? I think there are two thus far. I'll submit an app soon.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

MasterTristan

I think there's room and need for a female dom.  ;-)

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

MasterTristan

Strifesblaze7

I can do that. Um, I will start up a sheet soon.

RainyHigh

La'aste Joona

Species: Alien

Reason on Ship: La’aste is aboard the ship as a prisoner.

Personality: La’aste is mostly pessimistic. She always has to think of the worst outcome in any situation. One of La’aste’s greatest fears is death. She wants to live to be one thousand (the typical life expectancy of her people) and so far it isn’t going well. La’aste is an atheist, she has no faith in her queen and has been driven to a life of treachery. She has a great bias towards the rich and believes they should share more of their wealth with the poor. She is a self proclaimed Robin Hood, although she has quite the wealth herself (she is a bit of a hypocrite). La’aste is stingy with her gold. La’aste has only killed those that have tried to do harm to herself. She isn’t afraid to bite the hand that feeds her either. La’aste is not an honest person to others or herself. She is the type to omit the truth rather than lie.

History: La’aste’s childhood was average on her little planet. She was cared for by her father and was raised with a younger brother. It wasn’t until she was 16 that she had to fend for herself after her father died, and brother moved on to another life. She wasn’t suitable for marriage, so she wound up thieving. She’s become very good at it. Her abilities help aid her as well; she is one of the few aliens on her home planet with the special ability to use gravitational force to her favor. She can walk up walls, float, and fly. La’aste has had zero schooling, she can’t read or write. La’aste’s father was a builder, so she grew up learning the trade before he died.

La’aste wound up imprisoned after she was set up on her last mission. She found out half way through the mission and killed the man that set her up. She has a hundred year sentence to imprisonment.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Strifesblaze7

Name: Rory Asher (Ex marine Liutenant)
Alias: Asher
Species: Human, Enhanced

History: Rory grew up in a relatively happy home, he had decent parents and a decent childhood. He was a happy kid who enjoyed his life and was happy about what he had and what his parents gave them. He didn't have any problems in his life until he was a teenager. He snapped one day in school and beat a guy in his class nearly to death. He didn't know why that he had done it but he had, he was in a lot of trouble for a while over it but that soon went away. No charges were ever made against him because it was later found that he boy had not only started it but tried to stab Rory. But he was labled as the kid with issues after the incident.

After school he went into the military, the marines specifiacally. He wanted to get away from all that he had ever known and start again. He served well, his first four years without incident. And the in his fifth year, he got in a fight with his squadmate, hospitalizing the man. He was almost discharged but was given one more chance. He finished and retired with the rank of liutenant. A few months after that, he was arrested and put in prison for murder. He had killed three men in a bar fight and critically injured 3 more.

Abilities: Enhanced strength, speed, stamina, and healing abilities. He is also highly trained in hand to hand combat, guns, and knives.

Kdyami

Updated

Name: Giet ray goth
Alias: Mingan
Species: Boglogite
Mingan is a terrorist but not a psychopath. It isn't crazy. He is a psociopath. He simply doesn't care. He wants to see the world burn. To tear out people's hearts to see if the will beat in his hand. He is on the ship because the universe decided they didn't like having him around;big surprise. What's not a surprise is why he was let out. A parasitic alien that can take any body as a host. Or transform into its true form with teach claws and the ability to grow appendages at will. He out of his tube to do what he does best; spread fear.

Pictures

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Jayna

Name: Jessica Stephenson
Species: Human

Jessica is a very sweet and calm girl. She is not at all the type of woman you would expect to be trying to be a medic in a prison/ She is quieter, a little nervous around people she doesn’t know. She is  very athletic and keeps herself in good shape. She is very passionate about helping others and her job but it has left her with little personal time to herself. She hardly knows how to flirt and she has never really had a stable relationship or sexual encounters. Being on a prison ship doesn’t seem to bother her, she sees it as an opportunity to help those who made bad decisions. She has no clue at all the trouble she may be in.

MasterTristan

Perfect. Now we have a decent number I'll begin writing up the intro.
I was going to roleplay the intro, but then realised that it would leave the doms nothing to do until the trap was sprung.

I'll leave the thread to be constantly recruiting, so new trapped subs and stasis-ed doms can be introduced, but for now we have a good number.

MasterTristan

mj2002

If I can find the time, I might submit a sub character.

MasterTristan

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

MasterTristan

Currently, no. Use this until reason for a separate thread becomes necessary.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

I am a little confused. Is Celeste housing the prisoners or are they boarding with another ship that has the prisoners?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

MasterTristan

Celeste is the name of the ship that finds the lost prison station "black cage"