Curse of the Spoiled Nymph [Pathfinder, Non-Con, Monsters, Bizarre]

Started by Aylinas, January 26, 2016, 06:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wenterburn

So much for six - loads of replies and interest in this thread. Will we have a dance-off to determine who gets in? :D

I think this is cool, and am contributing my own interest/character!

A Character Idea!   
Kotich is a wily rogue who's really a bard. He's so-so with the edge and decent with a lyre, but where he really excels is his mind, being able to come up with plans and strategems on the fly, and tinkering with the available tools he has to solve problems. Once, with a roll of rope, two daggers and a corpse, he managed to convince a castle that an attack of zombies was occurring. I imagine him as a pathfinder MacGuyver.

A System Preference!   No preference, although I'm going to RP heavily and roll dice not so much.

What You Want!  Out of this game?  What do you EXPECT to get out of this game? Are you kidding? Playing with a sexy Nymph-polymorph curse is great fun! Partly I'd like to see my character get rid of the brain-effects but have to live in the body of a nymph, but I expect much joy and unwilling titillation (and tits!) and pervy fun.

Kinks!  What erotic elements would you like?   How should erotic elements be handled? Fade to black?  DM describing your horrible fate?  Do you want your characters to be disposable and left to Bad Ends and have new ones join up?

I really enjoy having my characters (and others!) suffer through the indignity, perhaps, of traipsing through a swamp in heels, or having to fiddle with corsets and the like for lunch, or even of being rescued by knights as we're all gagged and collar-chained together. OK with any of the above for Sticky Ends. I think I'm OK with having disposable characters replaced by new concepts, but equally OK with long-lasting ones.

Kiric Rand

So I think my weakness here is I don't know either system that is being proposed here.

A Character Idea!: I am thinking an elven sorceress or warlock 
A System Preference!  Pathfinder, though I don't know many beyond D&D, i have a little experience with pathfinder
What You Want!  A fun group, and maybe a little on the smutty side
Kinks!  I am pretty open to most things, and have been wanting a chance to play a female character for a while. I don't mind discriptions and if hte character dies it dies, I just don't want a forced death so to speak
Anything Else! 
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Aylinas

Quote from: Wenterburn on January 26, 2016, 05:10:49 PM
So much for six - loads of replies and interest in this thread. Will we have a dance-off to determine who gets in? :D

This is, to say the least, more interest than I expected when I got 4 warm to luke-warm replies in my interest check thread.

I'm just going to sit here and quietly panic as I decide what I'm going to do about it.

Snake

There's no need to panic if the players are amiable to work with each other too ^^

Chulanowa

Well, the easiest way to deal with it is just pick what six you'd most like to run for. It's your game, after all, you get to cherry-pick while we wrassle.

• A CHARACTER IDEA!: I have two, actually! The first is a tribal-type character, exiled from their home in those jungle-and-swamp-looking hexes in the south of your map. She needs to find the Great and Powerful McGuffin (within the shrine) to reclaim her rightful place, or gain power enough to take it by force. The second idea is sheltered "scholar"-type, flying by the seat of her skirts and pure luck through misadventures. Think Evie from "The Mummy." She's heard of some cache of strange fey magics and artifacts, and absolutely must document them before the forest claims them for good, or something. Class and race of either option are up for juggling, as I find I tend to work best building into a group  :-)

• A SYSTEM PREFERENCE!: Pathfinder, most definitely.

• WHAT YOU WANT!: Well in a word, "fun". I see a lot of possible humor and camp value in what you'd laid out, amid bright splotches of pulp-style adventure and steamy sceneing. I'm not real big on "grit 'n' blood" roleplay currently, and would really like a game painted in bright primary colors. Not necessarily a "comedy" game, but one where wisecracks won't completely ruin mood.

• KINKS!: Futa's a lot of fun for me, as are effeminate males and strong 'n' tall ladies.  I'm not adverse to "yiff" or zoophilia. really specific things run the gamut from mood to mood. Some pretty constant offs are your bog-standard blood, vore, and toilet stuff. Violent rape (as opposed to coercive or seductive) is an off, though one of those two following from having one's ass kicked isn't. Hyperphallic dicks and double-J cup breasts just strike me as ridiculous. I prefer to play things out in general.

• ANYTHING ELSE! Will there be sweet fizzy drinks the accompany all the cake that seems to be accumulating here?

VonDoom

Sadly I have to withdraw interest. Overlooked the posting expectations of 4+ a week on first read and I just can't keep up with that consistently right now.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

JoanieSappho

I didn't know this had gone from interest to recruiting. BUT I DO NOW!

A Character Idea!   Halfling of wealth, if not full-on nobility. Probably rogue or bard, although focused on  the social and support side of things. Good at helping others, and very good at talking and dealing with people. Male initially, going to effeminate and eventually female
A System Preference! Yay, Pathfinder
What You Want Fun and a bit of smuttytimes.
Kinks! Unless there's blood or poop, most things. In particular, though, large amounts of cum, groping, not-violent non-con, feminisation and large things just barely fitting into small holes.

Rune

Four plus posts a week will not be a problem. I tend to average twice a day. I prefer longer posts instead of a single sentence or statement.

Although I proposed and older style of DnD to help the game move faster. I am more then willing to play Pathfinder.

I agree with the above post. Select the characters/Players that you think would be best with your ideas. Message players for more information if needed. Don't try to take on too much. Above all else, have fun.

AnneReinard

Okay. I must admit. Now I am sort of tempted to join the trap to full gender transformation side of things. There is a certain appeal to a slightly slower potential descent.

...but maybe I should settle on a concept in my head first. So many ideas to boil down into one thing!

Relevant question. The curse seems to prefer beautiful over not. Is it safe to assume that Charisma will not be tied to physical attractiveness, were you to go with the Pathfinder rules?
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Aylinas

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 27, 2016, 08:15:47 AM
Relevant question. The curse seems to prefer beautiful over not. Is it safe to assume that Charisma will not be tied to physical attractiveness, were you to go with the Pathfinder rules?

It is safe to assume that Charisima is not tied to phyiscal attractiveness in this game, just a measure how how persuasive you re.  Not that I'm a huge fan of charisma checks as opposed to just... talking and being convincing.

And thanks for the advice everyone.   I'll try to pick a team that works well together (can get in similar scenes without making anyone uncomfortable) and maybe run a second one if there's a LOT of interest (Though I may decide that's too much to take on).   
Either way, I think I'll stop taking apps in a week and see what I'll do from there.

Snake

I feel I should apologize to you Aylinas for sounding like a whiner. Just had bad experiences with "bad endings" in the past.

AnneReinard

New idea that I updated on my post! Now I am leaning toward a smug mercenary type who took a drunken dare that went really, really poorly at the end of the day. Mechanically, probably a brawler, if in Pathfinder.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Snake

Aylinas

Quote from: Snake on January 27, 2016, 02:21:40 PM
I feel I should apologize to you Aylinas for sounding like a whiner. Just had bad experiences with "bad endings" in the past.

Not at all.   I know a lot of DMs get power-trippy and it's very reasonable paranoia.

Muse

Quote from: VonDoom on January 26, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
That said, regarding 15 point buy vs. 20 -- there actually is very little difference. 15 point buy usually actually makes the attempts by players to min-max/optimize worse since it's not like you have much room to round a character out with left. I usually advocate granting a different point buy by class choice, even if it may seem unfair at first glance -- a single attribute based caster has far more room to round out by concept and still be effective with their cosmic spell power than, say, a Fighter.

Much less a cleric.  ^_^;; 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Snake

I managed a build for this at least but I'm just wondering what would work best: a Thief that wants the loot or a warrior on th lam. XD Or a mage type (at last they'd have a chance of making the will saves.)

Grizzly

There are some really good character ideas and a couple that come from, I suspect, folks reading my thoughts.  :)

A Character Idea!
A young knight of minor noble birth on a journey to save his family fortune.  The only way to save the family keep is a good marriage but who would want to marry a poor knight?  In order to make himself more...attractive to ladies from wealthy families, he needs to complete a great quest and have obtained a great reward.  If the great reward comes at very little risk, that's not a bad thing, and there was that one rumour of a great treasure in the Laughing Fey Forest.

A System Preference!
I'm familiar with Pathfinder but have never played FATE.

What You Want!
Sexy situations, gender change shenanigans, awkward situations, general adventure.  The newly Maidenized knight trying to figure out how he's going to explain this to his family, who will no doubt be disappointed, and try to find a way to reverse the curse.  Perhaps the family decides that it's easier to marry off an attractive daughter instead and that they have been blessed rather than cursed and send suitors the knights way.

Kinks!
Hmm.  Top of my head I'd have to say transformations, gender change, bondage, same sex stuff, animals, I'm willing to give most stuff a try.  Not terribly interested in anything that involves scat and the like.

I don't mind writing out the erotic elements or a fade to black if it will help keep things moving along.  Not sure what you mean by disposable character so I'll have to say no to that.  As for bad things happening to the character, I have no problem with that.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Sethala

Saw this just now, and while I've been in a bit of an RP slump, I really like this idea and really hope I can focus enough to keep up!  I've been talking with Muse and decided we'd like to play sisters, if we can both get in.  Still hashing out concept, so this will probably get a few updates.

QuoteA Character Idea! 
Muse and I are making drow sisters, myself as a summoner.  They came to the surface looking for fame and treasure, and naturally rumors of a treasure-filled shrine quickly got their attention.  Being a summoner, not only was she cursed, but her eidolon was transformed as well... though while my girl has to worry about losing herself to the curse, the eidolon has no such worries, and delights in tormenting both of us whenever she can get away with it.
QuoteA System Preference! 
Pathfinder, preferably.
QuoteWhat You Want!
Just seeing a girl sexually tormented is always fun, but when she's normally capable and able to hold her own, and forced to submit to attackers.... mm, definitely one of my favorite ideas.
QuoteKinks!
Just about anything other than scat, watersports, guro, or futa is fine with me.  As for major ons, humiliation and orgasm/pleasure control are two big ones.  But just about everything else you've listed is definitely something I'd like to see.  I'd love to play out sex scenes in their entirety, at least at first; perhaps a fade to black timeskip if she'd be stuck somewhere for an extended time.  As for bad ends, considering she's related to another character I don't think that would work, but perhaps if we could plan something out OOC with the three of us I'd be interested.
QuoteAnything Else!
I'd really like to play around with my girl's eidolon being the one to take over and sexually abuse our girls, making the adventure quite a bit more difficult (as if it wasn't already!)

VonDoom

As a note, let me know if you end up going with a slower posting rate or form a second group that doesn't have to go as fast, then I'd be all over that again.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Muse

Now that I'm teaming up with Sethala, I'll be a sorceress instead of a wizard.  : )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MiraMirror

Hum, I'd love to make sibling characters with someone...Always awesome. <3
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Rune

Could be temping to have a sibling to go with my Prince. But let's wait until we know who makes the cut before we start making ties to other players.

MiraMirror

Fair point, Rune. There could always be the rural sibling to your royal. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Muse

Karasu

Oh dear god color my interested!

I typically make shy/bookish characters But I'd be willing to make someone a touch different if my muse strikes.. I also play males way the hell beter than females..
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.