What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

When i'm aproved you'll all drool to my avatar

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

derek

I can hardly wait on my approval...then I'll be posh ;D

Divine Drivel

Chipotle

How unoriginal...that jerk below me stole my avatar!

Divine Drivel

Anesa

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

Galanthor

"Nope, I'm fully unaware of the stalkers watching me through the window"

Divine Drivel

"Turn around or I might be tempted to make you"

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

"I think you need to shave today, dear. Your jaw feels a little sandy"

Autumn52

She is thinking about what sort of Avatar she wants to have if she is approved.

Good Luck
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

That is not what I was thinking. I was actually thinking, "I hope the Captain shows up so he can see what I am wearing for him today." *smiles*

He is thinking,"Damn war, I need some down time from saving the world."

Xandi points to herself......"just a suggestion"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

She must be thinking "he is going for my heart" because that is where my lips are heading.

After touching the gold my lips might linger a while in the vicinity...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

LovelyWinterStorm