News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Why can't you read my mind? and my perversions? This can't go on!

Cassiopeia

Good gods you're demanding!  This is the last time I date a faerie!

Jag

Work, work, work. That's all you do. Can't someone else hold up those scales for a bit so you can spend some time with me?! I'm so tired of this...get out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Cassiopeia

Oh you just have no concern for the greater good!  You're too selfish, I'm leaving!

Anesa

You've given me a "G-spot" inferiority complex!  Go please...

Autumn52

Camille your beauty far surpasses what I am use to, please go so I can build up my own confidence.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anesa

Quote from: Xandi on February 03, 2011, 04:52:43 PM
Camille your beauty far surpasses what I am use to, please go so I can build up my own confidence.

:-*

No, no, no Xandi!  It is I who is not worthy of your beauty, your quiet strength, your soft kindness, uplifting words.......now get the fuck out!

;)

tonybruno40

I can't take you dressing up as MaryAnn from Gilligans Island any longer, leave

Anesa

I've begged and begged you to pretend you're the Professor in bed, but NOOO!  GTFO.....

blue bunny sparkle

You've never asked me to be the professor! I'm leaving!

Yorubi

All you ever do is fly around and leave me here on the ground alone. Its done!

Anesa

You never told me that you wanted 'off the ground'!  I'm not a mind reader, ya know.  I'm so outta here!

blue bunny sparkle

Whaddya mean that coresets too small? I'm gone!

blue rose

So now you won't even look at me anymore ?
Does that mean it's over ?
It does, doesn't it ?
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Cassiopeia

I feel like you're giving me the freeze out ... I try to talk to you and all you do is stare back at me >.>  We can never work like this!

Anesa

I told you to find a damn place to set those scales and be done with it!  Sheesh, you never listen, woman!  Buh bye!

:p

Cassiopeia

You're so damned bossy and always nagging me about the scales!  What don't you understand about the fact that I have to keep the universe balanced?!  It's not like I can call in a sub or something >.>  I am my work and if you don't understand that I'm gone!

blue rose

Stop picking arguements with other women !
If we can't even have a break up fight, what's that say about our future ?
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine

Cassiopeia

If we're breaking up we clearly don't have a future >.>  Make up your mind woman, it's infuriating!

blue rose

Well  if you think it's not easy being green
you should try being with someone green !

blue bunny sparkle

this greenish hue too much for you! *throws arms into the air* We're through!

Anesa

You won't even look at me anymore.  *cries*  It's over!

Magma1519

camille, I am sorry. You are too dirty for me. I must leave you now and clean myself up.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Anesa

Quote from: Magma1519 on February 04, 2011, 02:07:11 PM
camille, I am sorry. You are too dirty for me. I must leave you now and clean myself up.

You are always showing your ass, Magma!  That's it!  We're done!

Yorubi

You keep showing off your cleavage when we both agreed before we were hiding ours! We are over and done!