Started by Lirliel, September 26, 2007, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

DancerTamara

Matt in Live Free or Die Hard

my quote- 

"Fuck you!!  Karloff doesn't deserve to smell my shit!  That limey cocksucker can rot in hell, for all I care!!!

Lirliel

Here's another one, since It's been a while:

Shit, everything except coke, heroin, and your cock!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Greenthorn

Clerks II

"I've got two guns, one for each of ya"

Aelfric

Tombstone, Doc Holiday  (:-[ - had to Google...)

"Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?"
You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Greenthorn

Aliens!

"The blood-sucking Brady Bunch!"

Kalen

Wait, I know that.. Lost Boys, right?

In case I'm right..

"He's wearing a thong!"

Greenthorn

Shrek? (when pinnochio saves them?)

"A handful of people on a leaky boat are gonna save the world?"  (I will kiss whoever gets this one! *laughs*)

Elohim

I'm such a nerd

Mortal Kombat,  I think it was Sonja Blade.

and for me

Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Greenthorn

Quote from: Seraph on March 20, 2008, 11:31:53 PM
I'm such a nerd

Mortal Kombat,  I think it was Sonja Blade.

and for me

Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

No clue but I owe you a kiss Seraph!! so *KISS*

Elohim

*Swoons and then fans self*

Lirliel

Akira, that was easy..

Wiggle your big toe.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elohim

Even Easier!

The Bride from Kill Bill

Probably also Easy

We are Angels to Some, Demon's to Others.

Elohim

Lets try this again.

"Is it fear or courage that compells you fleshling?"

Serenity Vixen

Oh! Good movie!!

Megatron from "Transformers"

"Is there anything you can do, DOCTOR, I mean, seeing as how you've lost over 200 million patients?"
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lirliel

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

SerpentKiss

Narrator/The Real Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

"Well that all depends on your definition of 'safe sex'."

Lirliel

Going to go with Pierce Brosnan, James Bond 007 in Goldeneye opposite of Famke Jansen

Seriously, when was the last time you ever turned on the radio to listen to popular music? 70's, 80's? Michael Jackson was still black? Pearl Jam, maybe?

Elandra

Live Free or Die Hard (the hacker kid talking to McClain in the car)

Place projectile weapon on the ground.
You can have my gun, when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
Your proposal is acceptable.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Caustic

Men in Black, right?  Big roachy guy that becomes Vincent D'Onafrio?  (sp?)

"But make no mistake, the culprits will be fingered. I will finger the culprits."
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

SerpentKiss

Heheh...'Damnit Sullivan, I don't believe it, We just knocked out a cougar with a K-Mart Blow Gun!'

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys

Nice simple one now because I couldn't think...'Say Hello to my little friend'

So sue me, it's early here...

Lirliel

GTA, Motherfucker! Oh, yeah! Ten points.

Caustic

Liriel, you really, really need to see Scarface.  Al Pacino at his finest, darlin'.

a- "He's got the bladder of an infant."
b- "That's funny... he says you're hung like an infant."
a- "--does his mother tell him everything?"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lovebug

Chasing Amy.

A: "Isn't life disappointing?"
B: "Yes, it is."

Lirliel

No idea Lovebug, but here's a new one!

What's left of him, anyway. The dog ate the rest.