Quick question in regards to the PM system

Started by BlisteredBlood, January 03, 2010, 06:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlisteredBlood

When you set up a label in your PM box, does it work in the same way as like - oh say - setting up an additional folder to put PMs into? Reason being is because I have set up a label in my PM box and marked two certain messages as important info I needed to know and I don't want to throw those out on accident.
What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Butterflykiss

Each time you label a message it should also still keep its "Inbox" label as well, which can be removed automatically by checking the "Remove the inbox label when applying another label" under the "Change Settings" function, or by manually removing the Inbox label using the drop down box located under the messages in your Inbox. This same drop down box, which shows "Label Selected:" by default, can also be used to apply multiple labels to a single message, which will allow you to access it from whatever folder labels you apply to it.

However, please note that when you delete a message, it -does- delete the message from any and all folders in your messages. The message simply ceases to exist entirely. If you think something might be really important, you might consider backing it up using some other method.  :-)

BlisteredBlood

What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.