What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

I wish I could turn my head towards him.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

KikuLei

' Stacy's mom has got it goin` on WOAH! '

adroitgrayman

OH god... Why am I not Stacey's Mom!!!
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sasha

"Stop Biting my tongue ....ouch ouch ouch .... "

Wyrd

The Snake - "Get ready for all kinds of freaky"
Ragtime Dandies!

Scoot Morningside

"How many times do I spin around? Ten or fifteen?"

Sasha

Scoot Morningside

"You...do not look like a vegetarian."

I dont know

Autumn52

He is thinking "I am confused which way is the Newbie Lab?"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

I can read your mind Adroit, I know what you are thinking.

Adroit is thinking, "Why the hell did Xandi replace her sexy hot avatar with such a monster? Why did she do that to me? How could she?"

Don't worry my friend the halloween costume comes of after halloween, and you know me I will be wearing very little. (giggles) *damn this costume is hot*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

I know you can..... you are so good at it. (smiles)

I am nothing less....

Xandi is thinking... "Why doesn't he makes it out that it is only a costume... and I am the same... under it... and even it is so less... He knows he can come and get whatever he desires... anytime."

Don't worry Xandi.... I will find the points and the sources to enjoy that less covering costume and also the way to carry it forward. (smiles)

Autumn52

He is wondering why is Xandi all the way over there and not giving me hugs and kisses.

Jumps over you and showers you with hugs and kisses.  ;D

adroitgrayman

She was wondering the same, why the hell is he talking only and not moving ahead.

Holds you hanging on me with your legs wrapped around my waist. Receiving and giving the showers of hugs and kisses back to you very sensuously.

TheLegionary

KikuLei

' I need to give that cute little green doggy below me a biscuit. '

Nico

KikuLei

' They all look and wish they could touch, but my goodies come with a price. Guess how many inches of pain! '

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

KikuLei

( Once , didn't like it. )

I'm going to dig a hole to China!

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman

Bloody Rose

Mmmmm tasty human male.... just delicious